Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 05:41 AM

6,357 posts, read 5,022,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post

I took the socks off and for 3 - 4 years nothing happened. It was awesome.

Then one night it started again.....

So, socks back on again. Nothing happens for 4 years and I get lazy and the socks start to come off the furniture. So now these next events have occurred in the past 2 weeks...

YEARS have passed between incidents. How do we know that this is over for good, Sandra? I get from this thread that it is assumed the entity is attached to the piece of furniture. Or, is it/was it "emotionally" attached to the house?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 12:53 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,262,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
YEARS have passed between incidents. How do we know that this is over for good, Sandra? I get from this thread that it is assumed the entity is attached to the piece of furniture. Or, is it/was it "emotionally" attached to the house?
You're right I'm not sure where it is coming from. We bought the house brand new, no one has ever lived here. There use to be an old farm on this land but it's now a subdivision.

As much as I want to believe it's gone, I'm not convinced. I slept great the first few days after the cleansing but now my husband and I are both having horrible dreams. He keeps dreaming of me dying and I keep dreaming that someone is screaming in my face and it wakes me up.

Still hearing weird noises and some other really bizarre stuff, so right now just holding tight and looking at some other options.

Will keep everyone posted.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:20 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,832,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
We bought the house brand new, no one has ever lived here. There use to be an old farm on this land but it's now a subdivision..
I feel like your brand new house has been erected on some wrong place, and possibly, this is the reason of the problem. Is there any chance to find out what exactly was on this piece of land before your new house has been built there?
It could be an old house where the owner of the house (or family member) committed suicide a long time ago. Maybe someone was murdered on this part of land. Even, maybe, there was a very old cemetery on this place.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:43 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,832,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What I'm curious about, with stories like this, is what, exactly, are these entities, scientifically-speaking?
Scientifically-speaking? Science has no idea about it, because science laughs at reincarnation, at ghosts, spirits etc. But these entities are real thing. They are different and various, and there is an immense classification of them that you can find in the occult and esoteric literature. All of these entities are habitants of the invisible world that modern science doesn't recognize yet.

Old 07-21-2017, 09:40 AM

Well, getting rid of the furniture didn't helped!

I've pretty much resolved myself to just living with it. The activity is still there not as bad as it was before. It definitely likes for me to know that it is there AND not leaving. One night this week I told it, Look I don't mind you're here but don't scare us or wake us up anymore. For the past couple of nights it's been quiet and the bad dreams stopped.

Only time will tell..

Old 07-21-2017, 01:53 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,289,610 times
Why don't you consider move? Seems you can't sleep peacefully in this house that's bad enough

Old 07-21-2017, 06:17 PM

Can't move right now, not a good financial decision because the market to sell is down right now. Plus, I love this house and it's almost paid off. It's odd, because I'm not scared anymore. Like I know it's there and that's ok. I actually have been sleeping the best ever this past week despite the noises.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:01 PM

Hi everyone!!!! I have a very interesting update.

Since May, stuff has still been happening and this time during the daytime. I've had the back of my shirt pulled back, I've seen papers move around, move in circles and it still likes to play with aerosol cans!

So, my friend knows of a well know psychic who does readings over the phone and she told me how accurate she's been in the passed. She asked her about my situation, didn't tell her anything but my name. This woman described exactly what has been happening to me! So many details that there are things I never shared with anyone but she knew.

Apparently it's an elderly lady who was not cared for by her family (that makes me sad.) But she does things to get our attention because she never got much attention when she was living. She said she isn't an evil person but very unstable which is why she comes and goes frequently and sometimes gets mad at us. Right now as I'm writing this I swear I feel her!

She also said that this woman knows she needs to move on but either doesn't want to or doesn't know how.

One thing that I've been doing since May is saying a prayer before I go to sleep but also asking for God to give she/he peace. I swear I have the best dreams and most peaceful sleep I've ever had.

She did recommend cedar oil, to spray around the house and wear on me. Not sure what that does but I think it may help her to move on or leave.

Will keep everyone posted! Just happy to have some answers and glad it's no one that I know.

Old 08-24-2017, 07:25 PM

17,186 posts, read 12,046,139 times
So you've got regularly occurring disturbances that you know when and where they happen but you are not recording them and becoming rich and famous for providing documented proof of paranormal activity?

Old 08-24-2017, 07:43 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,148,979 times
You need a priest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal