Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 01:32 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,739,577 times

Advertisements

If he was part of a coven, maybe one of the other members would pick up the items for you, and could store them, ship them or use them, depending on what your former friend wanted done with them.

It sounds like you have a certain amount of belief in the power of the items, since you're worried about them being in your house or car. You could cleanse them, if that made you more comfortable putting them in the car to ship. Light some sage incense and pass them through the smoke, or bury them in salt overnight. Items that you are particularly uncomfortable with, like the statues, could be stored in salt long term, as long as they're not made of anything that would be damaged by salt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 01:40 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,458,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
Put an ad on Craigslist, under "FREE" and I'm sure you will get plenty of nuts willing to take it all away. You could also go to Home Depot and offer to pay some of the day laborers with a truck to haul it to the dump, just don't tell them what it is.
Yeah, Craigslist it and sell it for money. That way someone else takes it off of your hands. But I would not let the people that come for it in the house. Meet them at the curb or at a corner.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:24 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,535,002 times
Mix it with a lot of small chips of wood from an oak tree, then ignite and burn it with a solar lens, concentrating the sun's power on a small point. Afterwards, bury the remains under a slab of limestone, dug up under a full moon.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:36 PM

691 posts, read 415,823 times
burn it with fire.

regular old any way you make it fire. When ever you make it fire. where ever it is safe to make a fire.

No special treatment

burn it with fire

ps. basically just treat it without regard. smash it to bits and have it thrown in a dump.

do you humanely deal with a mosquito? even if its on your child's face?

Last edited by mstelm; 07-11-2017 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: clarifying the reality that it is just an object

Old 07-11-2017, 03:38 PM

11,754 posts, read 14,573,193 times
These are just objects. This guy made various claims, but you have no evidence that any of them are true. Deal with them the same way you would deal with his left-behind pressure cooker or portable television.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:45 PM

248 posts, read 799,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Deal with them the same way you would deal with his left-behind pressure cooker or portable television.
Use them for target practice? Sounds right to me

Old 07-11-2017, 03:49 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,708,058 times
Oooooh, don't take this one too lightly, it needs to be dealt with properly, or it can become a real problem. You need to wait until the next full moon, preferably around the 13th of the month, wrap it in a black sheet, and take it into the forest. You will need an assistant who is a virgin, and you will need to douse it with Holy Water first, and then gasoline (preferably unleaded high test).

Remove all your clothing and ignite it with ONLY a wooden match. When it starts to burn, dance around the fire and chant "Evil be gone !" 13 times. That should do the trick.

If you don't feel like going through all of that, put it out on the curb next trash day........the results are about the same.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:11 PM

i agree with sending him the statue for free postage is peanuts. if it will not cause the carrier ill will it will not cause you ill either.

with in reason, give him his figurine if you can. Toss it if not

his problem is not ours to fix. there's also no good in making his problem yours by believing in it.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oooooh, don't take this one too lightly, it needs to be dealt with properly, or it can become a real problem. You need to wait until the next full moon, preferably around the 13th of the month, wrap it in a black sheet, and take it into the forest. You will need an assistant who is a virgin, and you will need to douse it with Holy Water first, and then gasoline (preferably unleaded high test).

Remove all your clothing and ignite it with ONLY a wooden match. When it starts to burn, dance around the fire and chant "Evil be gone !" 13 times. That should do the trick.

If you don't feel like going through all of that, put it out on the curb next trash day........the results are about the same.
lol

Old 07-11-2017, 05:08 PM

53 posts, read 58,852 times
Me, dance around nekkid with a virgin? HA! That is so not gonna happen. First of all, my days as a young hunk are looooong gone. I mean, they are OVER!!! Naked, I am NOT a pretty sight. Aw heck, with my darn clothes on I'm not all that much anymore. Oh, the downsides of being older. Sigh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal