Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 10:37 AM

5,463 posts, read 9,602,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejhere View Post
To clarify, we didn't know he was a witch when he came to stay. This came out later. He did not live with us very long! His stay was quite brief. We were unaware of his issues when he came to stay. That all came out later.

He is the friend of a friend of my husbands. The friend died some 20 years ago.

He is able to have a few things with him, such as personal care items, a book, coloring books, those type of things. I don't know about storage of a box of something. I believe that any box of that size would be searched before being given to him, but I am not sure if that is the policy or not. He claims that his belongings are stolen. It often turns out that he just misplaced them. He accuses everyone of theft, however, whenever something of his is missing. He tried that when he lived here, among other things.In many ways he has the maturity of a 7 year old.

The box these are in takes up space in our place. We are moving,so it has to go. Many things of his things he left here. He took his clothes with him. The altar items I hesitated tossing when I came across them. I didn't know he had them. Since they were used in magick rituals, whatever kind of magick he practiced (I want to believe it was good), I was leery to toss them. I had heard that people who toss ouija boards often have a long period of extremely bad luck and hauntings. This is why I brought up the issue of portals. This has a lot to do with why I don't burn, bury or otherwise get rid of these things. I have the ninja/Buddha. I will send that to him via FedEx as suggested. It will then be his problem. It is small enough that he should be able to tuck it away somewhere.

Too bad I can't call Aunt Clara. I always thought it would be fun to meet her. Remember her door knob collection?
How about taking a photo of the collection of stuff and post it here to give a better idea of what this stuff is? For all anyone here knows, it could be complete junk, or there could be collectibles, or a mix. But it's really hard to give an opinion without without seeing these things. in the end, it's your house, so you can do whatever you want with the things. About any potential mystical powers of these things, my guess is that it's just a fantasy of the guy's imagination, and that his mind is a bit twisted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 11:24 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,092,630 times
If it looks cool, I would just leave it up as decoration. LOL It's not bothering anybody. Maybe he will come back and get it when he's able to.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:04 PM

5,463 posts, read 9,602,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
If it looks cool, I would just leave it up as decoration. LOL It's not bothering anybody. Maybe he will come back and get it when he's able to.
The OP said the box the items are in is taking up space at their place, and also said "We are moving, so it has to go."

Old 07-06-2022, 01:40 PM

1 posts, read 165 times
I was married to a wiccan high priest for 10 years. he died suddenly from a massive heart attack. i have his altar, a upside down very old baby cradle. i have treated it with very high respect. but he has passed 23 years ago. i want to move on with
my life. i need to know the proper disposale of this item. i was told by him there are 3 sprits attached to it. please help

Old 07-07-2022, 03:35 PM

947 posts, read 1,246,566 times
Wish I knew what to tell you. If you can find a shaman, witch or someone of that nature to look at the stuff, and tell you how to dispose of it. They know the proper methods. If you live in some place LA, Phoenix, SA, Ny, some place with a large hispanic population, you maybe able to find a currado. Papa Jim's Botanica in San Antonio, sells candles,etc.etc. They also have people who can help with healings, lifting curses, etc. Understand your relutance to touch the stuff. The fact he was going to kill you and your husband points to him being a devil worshipper wanting to sacrifice the two of you to the Goddess Isis, or who knows what else, just based on what you said he had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal