Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2017, 09:37 AM

853 posts, read 641,729 times

Advertisements

Happens to me since I was a kid. I like some paranormal topics and I am sometimes a fan of it, watched movies and TV shows. I have had a lot of sinister dreams and I don't know why, I will tell you some of them, those I remember, some are childish, others terrifying:

1- I was a kid, 8 years old, I barely remember 2 skeletons with scythes, a macabre song sounded and the following scene was me buried in a graveyard with a remember message and flowers, I woke up crying and shouting.

2- In this dream I was a kid, in a school excursion. We were in a field, beautiful and green plains, far from any town/city at morning. Suddenly, sounded a weird song similar to snake charmers (I remember a flute with more ambient music becoming more tetric in a matter of seconds) and suddenly a monster snake emerged from the ground and devoured someone. I woke up at midnight exalted but this dream has something different and strange: I slept again the same night and dreamed with the same scene but this time started directly with the music, the big snake and the devouring scene.

3- I have beeen killed by someone or in an accident of a plane crash/car crash a couple of times, but the most repeated dream is a lift/elevator falling from a 10th floor, freefall, the lift crash with me inside, every bone broken, dead. Then in the same dream, I dream that this is impossible and I am still alive and nothing was real.

4- US declared a world war against the rest of the nations. A war was happening in my city, real fighter planes were above the skies and I was also watching the news with live coverage. Suddenly, US planes withdrew, a peace moment, suddenly special sounds effects like a film trailer sounded and appeared alien planes, really big with a big flag of the US, the news were talking about they were hiding a new technology that nobody knew about. I was alone at home and attacked by a modern helicopter until I was killed by guns. I had similar dreams with shootings in the streets until I was killed as well. I had another alien dream in which I remember how many people suicided by falling from tall buildings, among them my mother.

5- Paranormal dreams: My wife possesed by the Devil, in a scary house, a dark room, while I was walking to that room devil faces with flashes appeared in the walls, then a short scene of my wife possesed and trying to kill me. Fortunately, in this dream, I survived. Another one: a short dream where I was in an old house, no sounds or music in the background, just a family sitting in a big sofa, completely quiet and then lights off, I was turning until feeling dizzy and a quick flash of a demon, can't see the face at all but was scary. Another one: I was at the school, but this dream happened when I was +20 years old, the same school where I studied. Everything was normal except suddenly the time stops and a kid demon with awful face and body appeared and killed a kid from a heart attack, was a known phenomena and each time a kid died until was my turn, I had been killed by this demon kid and then once killed, the time stopped for longer, as a third person while I was dead I finally saw the demon face, awfully scarying. The last one: I was with my cousin, was afraid and worried and researching because strange things were happened in a big home we were living, I remember that my mother was acting strange, until I saw a bible opened in a section that said: "False prophets will come, they will deceive you, but they will not be me and they will kill you", my mother was behind me, a terrible sound like the ending of Insidious 1 sounded and I saw the devil; the dream ended here.

Surely I had more dreams like that, those are the dreams I remember. I never gave them any importance at all, I have a normal life and even, I am not a paranormal believer. Just curiosity, why so many sinister dreams? why I am always dying? My subconscious is a genious or creative while I am not awake? Also, I had dreams about failing at education, maybe I should have started from this. I have never spoken about this before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 10:36 AM

115 posts, read 97,576 times
I had a dream for two years in a row that I am lying on the tallest building and the moment I change position I fall down. It got to me to wake up every time.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,827,378 times
Some years ago, I had a really creepy nightmare. I was driving my car down a residential street at night. The street was nothing special: houses, trees, sidewalks, and streetlights (the kind with overhead masts). It was really dark, and my car was hard to steer, although I could see where I was going. Most streetlights were off, although one or two had a dim, bluish glow. There were dead animals everywhere on the road, the streetlights had ominous-looking spheres hanging from them that swayed slightly in the wind, and a sad song was playing in the background. I could make out the words, but they sounded jumbled and nonsensical.

I don't know why, but I woke up in a cold sweat, and it took me hours to calm down. I made myself a nice, strong Bloody Mary for breakfast.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:30 AM

10,979 posts, read 9,623,144 times
I used to have this recurring nightmare. I'm sure it is symbolic in nature and meant something about my hidden feelings. In the dream I am always driving or riding in a car. The road before me gets steeper and steeper, sometimes I'm going uphill, and other times the dream is going downhill. The road becomes so steep that it is finally VERTICAL and the vehicle I am in can't keep it's grip on the road and the car falls and crashes and I wake up. I used to have this dream several times a year. Now it's been over 6 years since I've had it.

It's not spooky or supernatural, but it always scared the heck out of me.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:34 PM

6,314 posts, read 4,779,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
I used to have this recurring nightmare. I'm sure it is symbolic in nature and meant something about my hidden feelings. In the dream I am always driving or riding in a car. The road before me gets steeper and steeper, sometimes I'm going uphill, and other times the dream is going downhill. The road becomes so steep that it is finally VERTICAL and the vehicle I am in can't keep it's grip on the road and the car falls and crashes and I wake up. I used to have this dream several times a year. Now it's been over 6 years since I've had it.
Are we related?

I've had that same dream only when the road gets too steep for my car I suddenly find myself crawling up the road trying to make it to the crest and then I wake up.

I don't have that one too often but the one that recurs the most frequently is one where I come out of a business or a building and can't find my car. I wander the streets or through giant parking lots with no memory of where I parked. Frustration sets in and I wake up.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:09 AM

115 posts, read 97,576 times
I saw the apparitions at my home an year ago at several moments.

1. I was sleeping in my room and I woke up at around 12 in the night. The moment I saw in the corner which was dark, an apparition just stood up and vanished. I was scared to death.

2. One sunset I was using laptop on my lounge. I saw two apparitions come down the stair and went to drawing room, it was in an instant.

3. When I am sleeping I feel someone coming over my bed and leaving.

Old 09-11-2017, 10:27 AM

5,820 posts, read 3,827,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deankendrick View Post
1. I was sleeping in my room and I woke up at around 12 in the night. The moment I saw in the corner which was dark, an apparition just stood up and vanished. I was scared to death.

2. One sunset I was using laptop on my lounge. I saw two apparitions come down the stair and went to drawing room, it was in an instant.

3. When I am sleeping I feel someone coming over my bed and leaving.
This looks like either sleep paralysis or hyprogogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. While most visuals in the latter case are non-human---usually, people see an object that's not there in real life, or something in the room looks disfigured---human visuals do happen.

Old 09-16-2017, 08:32 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,166,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge ChemE View Post
Happens to me since I was a kid. I like some paranormal topics and I am sometimes a fan of it, watched movies and TV shows. I have had a lot of sinister dreams and I don't know why, I will tell you some of them, those I remember, some are childish, others terrifying:

1- I was a kid, 8 years old, I barely remember 2 skeletons with scythes, a macabre song sounded and the following scene was me buried in a graveyard with a remember message and flowers, I woke up crying and shouting.

2- In this dream I was a kid, in a school excursion. We were in a field, beautiful and green plains, far from any town/city at morning. Suddenly, sounded a weird song similar to snake charmers (I remember a flute with more ambient music becoming more tetric in a matter of seconds) and suddenly a monster snake emerged from the ground and devoured someone. I woke up at midnight exalted but this dream has something different and strange: I slept again the same night and dreamed with the same scene but this time started directly with the music, the big snake and the devouring scene.

3- I have beeen killed by someone or in an accident of a plane crash/car crash a couple of times, but the most repeated dream is a lift/elevator falling from a 10th floor, freefall, the lift crash with me inside, every bone broken, dead. Then in the same dream, I dream that this is impossible and I am still alive and nothing was real.

4- US declared a world war against the rest of the nations. A war was happening in my city, real fighter planes were above the skies and I was also watching the news with live coverage. Suddenly, US planes withdrew, a peace moment, suddenly special sounds effects like a film trailer sounded and appeared alien planes, really big with a big flag of the US, the news were talking about they were hiding a new technology that nobody knew about. I was alone at home and attacked by a modern helicopter until I was killed by guns. I had similar dreams with shootings in the streets until I was killed as well. I had another alien dream in which I remember how many people suicided by falling from tall buildings, among them my mother.

5- Paranormal dreams: My wife possesed by the Devil, in a scary house, a dark room, while I was walking to that room devil faces with flashes appeared in the walls, then a short scene of my wife possesed and trying to kill me. Fortunately, in this dream, I survived. Another one: a short dream where I was in an old house, no sounds or music in the background, just a family sitting in a big sofa, completely quiet and then lights off, I was turning until feeling dizzy and a quick flash of a demon, can't see the face at all but was scary. Another one: I was at the school, but this dream happened when I was +20 years old, the same school where I studied. Everything was normal except suddenly the time stops and a kid demon with awful face and body appeared and killed a kid from a heart attack, was a known phenomena and each time a kid died until was my turn, I had been killed by this demon kid and then once killed, the time stopped for longer, as a third person while I was dead I finally saw the demon face, awfully scarying. The last one: I was with my cousin, was afraid and worried and researching because strange things were happened in a big home we were living, I remember that my mother was acting strange, until I saw a bible opened in a section that said: "False prophets will come, they will deceive you, but they will not be me and they will kill you", my mother was behind me, a terrible sound like the ending of Insidious 1 sounded and I saw the devil; the dream ended here.

Surely I had more dreams like that, those are the dreams I remember. I never gave them any importance at all, I have a normal life and even, I am not a paranormal believer. Just curiosity, why so many sinister dreams? why I am always dying? My subconscious is a genious or creative while I am not awake? Also, I had dreams about failing at education, maybe I should have started from this. I have never spoken about this before.
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMUCH tv.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal