Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2018, 09:07 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What about all the 'UFO flaps' in the past. The Washington one and the one in Belgium, plus the one in the seas near Iceland too - when the Navy were having a so called training exercise? This is showing themselves as you say, but no-one takes any notice and we go on as before. I believe psychology has a name for ignoring what is right in front of you...

...And I totally agree with you. I think these UFOs belong to the military of different countries and very few of them, if any, belong to the aliens. To some in the military, they are NOT unidentified at all. In time, we might get to know all about this technology and get to touch it, but at the moment civillians are not allowed to know much about military secrets. I definitely believe in an alternative space program where there is a technology derived from back-engineered crashed alien craft.
At one point when they were testing stealth technology and the B2 bomber, people thought they were UFOs and reported them as such, but not long after, stealth and the B2 became public knowledge.

Point is, if its secret military technology, eventually it becomes public knowledge, or trickles out slowly, it doesnt remain secret for 40-50+ yrs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 10:25 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,380,054 times
While I certainly don't act like it, I am a Christian. In terms of space aliens, I think they do exist and they might be some demon-human hybrid (like the Nephilim). Mankind has had lots of experiences with aliens but they are often here illegally.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:10 AM

5,427 posts, read 3,990,335 times
I once saw a metallic object in the sky, disappearing behind some trees, early in the morning in a very rural area. Not sure what it was.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:35 PM

12,721 posts, read 9,234,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
OK; so maybe we cannot kick the tires of the SR-71. But we can get pretty close: https://airandspace.si.edu/collectio...r-71-blackbird. Even the B-52D is on display: Boeing B-52D Stratofortress > National Museum of the US Air Force.

With time the walls of secrecy come down. One just has to have patience. Good luck with your report. How long does it take to get one of those released?
There are several retired SR71s on display across the country. I drive by this one almost daily: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location...e_Alabama.html

As you can see, anybody can get pretty close.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:36 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,195,928 times
No I do not
But there are sizable cults of saucer people in San Francisco that do

Old 08-04-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not sure. It really helped that I knew so much about the document I was looking for, according to the lady that helped me file it, this usually is a problem, people requesting things, but do not know exactly what they want, or what agency has it, and they get a whole list of 'possibles'. I had the exact title name, how many pages, who wrote it, and which agency has it in their files. ( I got all of this from a couple newspaper articles!!)

Im a bit surprised about most of the people I have told, except for a few, nearly everyone thought it was a mistake to request this, even the guy from NUFORC said I was brave in doing this!! We will see I guess.
Why is requesting such a report "brave"? Are "they" supposed to come after you?

Old 08-04-2018, 08:59 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,818,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan
But no big deal with the Lord as we have nothing to be afraid of, seeing we are the ultimate creation of the Creator
I have a feeling many abductees would disagree with you as they have experienced probing and physical abuse. Trying to tell us that there are not things to fear is being in denial. In spite of your faith, the facts suggest they there is abuse going on. Of course people are going to be afraid when they are not in control of their own bodies. How do you explain abductions then? Imaginations of derranged minds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois
While I certainly don't act like it, I am a Christian. In terms of space aliens, I think they do exist and they might be some demon-human hybrid (like the Nephilim). Mankind has had lots of experiences with aliens but they are often here illegally.
Are we talking about illegal aliens here - as in people without entry visas? or are we talking about ETs? What exactly might be an alien/human hybrid because it would suggest some kind of breeding program. Dr David Jacobs has a theory in his books about this and suggests that the aliens are trying to genetically replace humans with hybrids or 'hubrids' as he calls them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye
Russia has more nukes than the US; of course ours are very lethal too. But disinformation is a great game to play, such as: we have alien technology. Maybe we do and maybe we don't; does it make any difference if it keeps us out of war? Our civilian population should never know all of our military secrets. However, as civilians; we hope that our government has been holding back the best for last - just in case of a nuclear war.
Rate this post positively
I think nuclear weapons are very old technology now. Lasers, EMPs and other energetic weapons have probably replaced them and far outstripped the destructive power. I mean, even North Korea and Iran supposedly have nukes now so it makes sense to me that the more advanced countries have far better technology after nearly 70 years of research and development. We have also seen evidence of ground lasers shooting at UFOs in shuttle/ISS video footage so it seems obvious to me. Anyone with a little common sense can deduce these things so I am hardly breaking military secrets by speculating like this.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:36 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,018,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think nuclear weapons are very old technology now. Lasers, EMPs and other energetic weapons have probably replaced them and far outstripped the destructive power. I mean, even North Korea and Iran supposedly have nukes now so it makes sense to me that the more advanced countries have far better technology after nearly 70 years of research and development. We have also seen evidence of ground lasers shooting at UFOs in shuttle/ISS video footage so it seems obvious to me. Anyone with a little common sense can deduce these things so I am hardly breaking military secrets by speculating like this.

They are not that old and they are the mainstay of the superpowers. Remember there are two kinds of 'nuclear': fission and fusion bombs. The fusion bombs (the larger) are detonated by fission bombs. With North Korea it was speculated that they might have already created fusion weapons. Iran supposedly does not have that technology yet - although they have the materials; but they might have help achieving that technology in the future.

As far as your EMP's: they are simply another method of using nuclear bombs.

Lasers and energy weapons require energy. they might be able to punch little neat holes through their target or heat humans to the boiling point; but they are not city and nation destroyers. It would require too much energy. Biological weapons might destroy cities and a nations without the physical damage?

As far as newer technologies: the web is filled with pictures of super weapons being developed by Russia and China. That does not mean that they work or are effective. Part of that can also be scare disinformation? It is hard to say? Keep in mind that much of that work is classified in the US.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:35 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Why is requesting such a report "brave"? Are "they" supposed to come after you?
Who knows, I wouldnt put anything past them.

* I received the rejection letter in the mail yesterday, but the actual rejection is pretty strange in itself, (Im trying to post a picture of the document, but not having any luck). Its about a paragraph in length stating that any doc that mentions or refers to 'EBE' and and a bunch of other names (some I have never heard of), are exempt from FOIA due to concerns for national security. Its basically a bunch of legal jargon, but they make a point to list 'EBE' and a handful of other names, so its kind of confusing.

EBE stands for Extraterrestrial biological entity btw.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Who knows, I wouldnt put anything past them.

* I received the rejection letter in the mail yesterday, but the actual rejection is pretty strange in itself, (Im trying to post a picture of the document, but not having any luck). Its about a paragraph in length stating that any doc that mentions or refers to 'EBE' and and a bunch of other names (some I have never heard of), are exempt from FOIA due to concerns for national security. Its basically a bunch of legal jargon, but they make a point to list 'EBE' and a handful of other names, so its kind of confusing.

EBE stands for Extraterrestrial biological entity btw.
Keep trying to post a picture of the rejection letter, if you would. I, and probably many more, would like to see it.

When did you make the request? Usually addressing FOIA requests takes a lot of time on the part of the agency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal