Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2018, 06:09 PM

12,721 posts, read 9,234,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Haha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I'm laughing my butt off right now because you're creeping me out! A couple years ago, a man moved in at our complex. After the first time my SO saw him in the parking garage, he came in our door and started describing him to me. He said he was wearing some "old-timey" Amish-looking type of clothing. But the real reason he was telling me about him was because he just felt "off" to him. The way he walked... everything. He said the guy gave him the "chills." The hairs stood up on his arm.

Since then, I've interacted with the guy. There is definitely something "off" about him. It's really bizarre. At this point it's like he learned that people don't dress that way now, or here anyway, and he dresses more casually. He changed to jeans and t-shirts. Lately he's been sportin' tie-dye and coloring his hair.

Anyway, again, that's not the main point. He just always greets you very loudly and exuberantly, but I've never seen him crack a smile. His eyes are completely flat. His conversation is always stilted and cliché.

Sometimes we'll come out our front door and he'll instantly open his door and greet us. But he doesn't leave his place. It's almost like he's lyng in wait like a trapdoor spider. lol

I can see some people suggesting that maybe he has some form of autisim or something. But he feels so OFF! I just be as polite as I can and then get inside our place. I don't want to be mean to the guy or anything. I'm just laughing, like I said, because we joke about him being an alien and trying to fit in with our speech, mannerisms, etc., and now you're just fanning the flame.
Well ... you ARE in California ....

Old 08-10-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
They must be living under a rock, it was less than a year ago when Harry Reid publicly said "we now have the scientific evidence".
Bigelow Aerospace is a small Nevada company, that likes federal funding. Harry Reid was a Nevada senator who liked to secure funding for his constituents.

There might be a connection ....

Old 08-10-2018, 09:13 PM

8,911 posts, read 11,700,482 times
I was just wondering if the UFO/Alien/Government conspiracy cultists would mistake something like an eclipse for an alien spaceship. Wouldn't surprise me.

Old 08-11-2018, 10:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Bigelow Aerospace is a small Nevada company, that likes federal funding. Harry Reid was a Nevada senator who liked to secure funding for his constituents.

Yes, there probably was some connection that Reids friend got the money, but the important aspect is that the money was used to modify buildings, in order to store and do R&D on the recovered materials (why the heck does the Govt even have 'recovered' metals and materials to begin with), before this article, they have always publicly claimed not to be involved in this at all since Project Blue Book ended decades ago, we now know that was a lie.

There is also that AATIP report, 'US being unable to defend against this technology'...thats hard to get around or debunk. Plus the US has never publicly admitted all thru history that it is unable to defend against a specific threat, thats very big that they even did this.

Old 01-17-2020, 10:49 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,564,560 times
here's some more go to the 9:30 minute mark for the report in Belgium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUF4NtYtxU

See UFO's are reported everywhere in the world.

Old 01-17-2020, 11:22 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,018,041 times
Quote:

Like $22 million!

Old 01-17-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Like $22 million!
$22M over a period of 7 or so years isn't even a blip on government spending radar. Unfortunately.

What's interesting is to see how many taxpayers like yourself it would take to add up to the $22M figure.

Old 01-17-2020, 05:03 PM

18,755 posts, read 18,018,041 times
Quote:
$22M over a period of 7 or so years isn't even a blip on government spending radar. Unfortunately.

What's interesting is to see how many taxpayers like yourself it would take to add up to the $22M figure.
Did you make $22 million in seven years? I know that it is chicken feed to government; but it is our chicken feed that they are giving away. It isn't only that; but once the flow started is it possible there was more under the table?

Old 01-17-2020, 05:49 PM

5,463 posts, read 9,605,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Did you make $22 million in seven years? I know that it is chicken feed to government; but it is our chicken feed that they are giving away. It isn't only that; but once the flow started is it possible there was more under the table?
NOOOOOooooo! What will the chickens eat? Somebody's gonna hafta start eating at KFC (Kentucky Fried Crow). And no more hamberders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal