Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 12:03 AM

83 posts, read 67,629 times

Advertisements

Do you believe in aliens? Or maybe another species? in another universe? Have you ever seen a UFO? I have seen a couple weird things in the sky before that couldn't be explained.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2017, 12:38 AM

3,222 posts, read 4,551,231 times
There has to be other intelligent life in the universe other than us and yes I've seen a UFO. Several, in fact.

Old 07-23-2017, 07:19 AM

83 posts, read 67,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
There has to be other intelligent life in the universe other than us and yes I've seen a UFO. Several, in fact.
I have seen them as well.

On one occurrence it was at night and I saw 3 red lights all really close together moving left and right. Then once while we were driving it was sunset and I saw 3 shining lights flying really close to each other and it was sparkling all around them. The third occurrence was very late at night and I swear I saw this craft slowly gliding through the sky.

Old 07-23-2017, 11:04 AM

14,988 posts, read 23,786,917 times
This is the "unexplained mysterious" forum. You will be hard-pressed to find anyone in this forum that does NOT believe in Aliens.
A few skeptics like me perhaps, at least in regards to claims of seeing alien spacecraft in the sky, but as Fox Mulder's poster says: "I Want To Believe".

Old 07-23-2017, 01:34 PM

8,905 posts, read 11,684,398 times
The government often creates UFO hoaxes to divert attention from the projects they are working on.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...e-us-air-force

Old 07-23-2017, 02:29 PM

22,858 posts, read 28,106,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caves19 View Post
Do you believe in aliens? Or maybe another species? in another universe?
That is too general a question. Do I believe it is possible that there is life beyond Earth? Sure. Maybe even likely. Do I believe those creatures are visiting Earth? I have never seen any conclusive evidence that is so.

Quote:
Have you ever seen a UFO? I have seen a couple weird things in the sky before that couldn't be explained.
Ditto. I have seen things in the sky for which I have no explanation. I have no reason to suppose they were alien craft. Just something I cannot explain. Until further evidence comes to light, they remain "unidentified."

Old 07-23-2017, 02:35 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,329,046 times
It is possible they exist. I don't think they want to be found at present.

Old 07-23-2017, 03:01 PM

13,261 posts, read 8,358,031 times
As said in a movie line....

I do believe in spooks,. I do,I do!

Aliens sure,come to my workplace. I get customers who come dern close to alien in thought and behavior. Bewildered or shocked when I ring them up..And they have to pay for it! Some prefer to not pay at all. I usually say..Not on this planet! ( Pause,) so paper or plastic ? *Grin*

Old 07-23-2017, 03:10 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,090,181 times
Quote:
Do you believe in aliens?
This isn't an answerable question for me. It seems improbable that something the size of our visible universe hasn't evolved multiple technologically capable life forms in 13 billion or so years. At the same time, it is tough to understand if the conditions we experience on earth are very unique. Life has been on earth a long time, maybe 4 billion years or more, but complex life came about less than 500 million years ago. We seem to be in a relatively safe galaxy, with in a safe section of the galaxy, Jupiter serves as a great protector against extinction meteors or comets, the moon helps with climate stability and also is a source of protection against meteors or comets.

How rare is an oxygen water world with a stable larger than average main sequence yellow sun? Tough to tell, but looking at Venus and Mars without a magnetosphere protecting Earth from solar winds, maybe we are very very very unique. Any initial atmosphere on Mars and Venus was blown off long ago. Venus has volcanic activity that replaces it's atmosphere, which is blown off every few million years, and is not hospitable to life as we understand it. Both Mars and Venus would be at least within the habitable zone of our sun, and both appear lifeless.

Last edited by functionofx; 07-23-2017 at 03:22 PM..

Old 07-23-2017, 03:15 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,536,804 times
It would be very difficult to ignore this.

ROSWELL DAILY RECORD: Tuesday, July 8, 1947
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal