Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 12:47 AM

866 posts, read 626,461 times

Advertisements

This story may be all anyone needs = Vet says government has acknowledged he was injured by UFO while on duty | Openminds.tv
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 11:00 AM

8,911 posts, read 11,700,482 times
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...e-us-air-force

Quote:
The idea that UFOs crashed on U.S. soil, that the U.S. government was harboring and hiding UFO technology, that it was denying its citizens the right to know that aliens have come here and visited—all these things have been deliberately seeded into the culture.
Quote:
Do UFO fanatics know it may be they're duped?

Certainly. I'm not the first person to tell them this. UFO lore has transcended to what has become a religious matter for many of those involved. We talk to a man called Bill Moore, who in the 1980s was one of the most respected people in the UFO community. He was co-opted by Air Force intelligence to act as a mole passing information to the Air Force about what people were researching and to pass disinformation back into the UFO community. When he came clean about all this at a UFO convention in 1989, people ran out crying into the hallways. But what happened to the larger UFO lore? Nothing.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:44 AM

davidt1, I don't know what point you are making. Did you even look at the link in my OP?
I have never been to Rendelsham Forest in Suffolk nor ever seen a UFO or met an Alien so all of this is hearsay, 2nd hand info BUT, the story is pretty convincing even if I will never personally interview Burroughs or his lawyer. This does not make that story true or even real but, it seems real enough for our government to openly admit that Burroughs was injured by a UFO so that's good enough for me - for now. If I had the time and $$$, I might go on a fact finding mission of my own just to settle the matter in my own mind. I suspect there are other (hidden) stories like the Rendelsham Forest event that can PROVE that UFOs and Aliens are real but, so what? What if all of that is true? Will that dramatically change anybody's life or goals? If Aliens are living amongst us, SO WHAT??? Will factory workers quit their jobs tomorrow? Will Politicians suddenly become HONEST? Will the military stop slaughtering the "wrong" people? Will Mothers stop having babies? Will life on earth grind to a halt in shock and fear?????????
As for me, I'm going to go on living just like I do now and do the best that I can. I want to see that day when Alien life becomes as common here as Disneyland, Jack In the Box and Starbucks. Maybe it already is and I am just not "seeing" it!

Old 07-24-2017, 02:53 PM

11,754 posts, read 14,595,381 times
For some reason the connection is timing out when I try to follow the link.

Can you tell me if the link contains some documentation, like a DoD document that acknowledges the man suffered an injury from a UFO? Some kind of adjudication from a court or military tribunal of some kind or the Department of Veterans Affairs? Anything beyond "Vet says"?

Old 07-24-2017, 04:34 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,912,343 times
After reading the article, it appears the government acknowledged he suffered adverse health effects in Rendlesham Forest, not that aliens had anything to do with the problems he suffered. It could have been radiation from some secret U.S. government experiment, for all we know. Or even someone in the government saying, "hey, this guy's in bad shape, let's cut him a break and say the things that will get him some help". Hardly seems to be a smoking gun.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:07 PM

Talking Google it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
For some reason the connection is timing out when I try to follow the link. Can you tell me if the link contains some documentation, like a DoD document that acknowledges the man suffered an injury from a UFO? Some kind of adjudication from a court or military tribunal of some kind or the Department of Veterans Affairs? Anything beyond "Vet says"?
Go here: https://www.google.com/search?q=evid...John+Burroughs

You need to read the story for your self. John Burroughs was on radio speaking about how the government refused to help him with his heart problems and a lawyer took up his case and got the VA to grant him heart surgery as the result of injuries that occurred while Burroughs was on military duty. I did not see any mention of Aliens in that story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoVr18qfZdM

Old 07-24-2017, 05:13 PM

Cool What difference will it make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
, for all we know.
And there you have it. What do you know? What do I know? What does anyone actaully KNOW about UFOs and/or Aliens?????? Even if you or I did "know" something, WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE?????????

Old 07-24-2017, 08:49 PM

5 posts, read 3,523 times
UFO's are us, time traveling backward. I mean...

Old 07-24-2017, 10:01 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,819,931 times
What difference would it make? Read The Threat by Dr Jacobs and that is just one scenario which could be happening. That would make a huge difference if they were carrying out some kind of underhand takeover by human-alien hybrids being introduced into our society.

We already know from abductees that aliens can manipulate our thoughts and thought processes so dont you think that would allow them to become dominant?

Now, we do not know why they are doing it (IF they are, of course). They may be trying to breed out of us the hate and war-like parts of our personalities. Who knows?

Old 07-24-2017, 10:15 PM

Talking Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
They may be trying to breed out of us the hate and war-like parts of our personalities. Who knows?
I'd settle for that option RIGHT NOW! We (humans) are our own worst enemies and always have been. Some peaceful conditioning might be the best thing that could ever happen to men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal