Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 02:22 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,275,915 times

Advertisements

Does anybody else stay up at night and listen to Coast to Coast AM on the radio? I'm a stargazing night owl and I love the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal, and I think it's a very good thing to be interested in talking about. I've been catching this show for decades.

If you listen late at night let's have this as a running thread to discuss their shows if anybody else is awake, which is all about that.

We can listen live online: Where to Listen to Coast to Coast AM - Coast to Coast AM

#AllThatIsMissingIsBigfoot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 02:34 AM

Their guest tonight is Stanton Friedman whose website is highly trafficked, Stanton Friedman - Physicist, Lecturer, UFO Researcher .

Quote:
He a nuclear physicist and professional ufologist and the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:54 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
Does anybody else stay up at night and listen to Coast to Coast AM on the radio? I'm a stargazing night owl and I love the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal, and I think it's a very good thing to be interested in talking about. I've been catching this show for decades.

If you listen late at night let's have this as a running thread to discuss their shows if anybody else is awake, which is all about that.

We can listen live online: Where to Listen to Coast to Coast AM - Coast to Coast AM

#AllThatIsMissingIsBigfoot
I had a job working graveyard and I would listen to C2C every night. I still remember the first show I heard, it was the one where a policeman was following a UFO in Ohio, I think. That was a good one.

I recently subscribed to the Youtube C2C channel. And I follow it on fartbook.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
I had a job working graveyard and I would listen to C2C every night. I still remember the first show I heard, it was the one where a policeman was following a UFO in Ohio, I think. That was a good one.

I recently subscribed to the Youtube C2C channel. And I follow it on fartbook.
Oh! I didn't realize they had a YouTube channel too! I don't always stay up and catch every show but I do enjoy listening to it when I do. Sometimes I'll only catch the hour of the guest I'm interested in listening to. They talk about all kinds of interesting things that are unexplained and paranormal and that leads me down the rabbit hole often.

I remember there used to be a running chat room on MySpace for C2C shows when they aired, when MySpace was still popular. Now MySpace is the playground no one plays on anymore and that chat room is long gone.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:54 AM

1,573 posts, read 2,923,786 times
OHHHH I used to listen to this. Loved this show. When we moved here the radio would not come in at this house. big disappointment. Thanks for the online link I will be listening. Hopefully not to late though LOL I have lots to do during the day. I would love to stay up all night to listen and out side would be even more wonderful I have the perfect outside spaces for this. Maybe one night a week I can allow myself the pleasure of doing this.

In the mean time I think I will set up one of the old laptops in the bedroom I can use for the online show. My little tablet runs out of battery too fast.

Thank you!! Merry Lee Gather.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:26 AM

978 posts, read 1,088,102 times
im going back to eastern oregon tomorrow and sometimes a wyoming station works and the oregon station doesnt. i cant get a washington or idaho station though. one time i think i got a california station.

i just have to have the radio in the right spot and sometimes i can listen to it.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:45 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,923,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorupaa View Post
im going back to eastern oregon tomorrow and sometimes a wyoming station works and the oregon station doesnt. i cant get a washington or idaho station though. one time i think i got a california station.

i just have to have the radio in the right spot and sometimes i can listen to it.
I live on the border of Eastern Oregon and Idaho.About half way up Idaho. I will see if I can pick up that station. Thing is where my house sits is in kind of a cove which blocks signals. I even had or tried wireless for several months then lost it so had to go with diferent internet company. Oh well it works well.

Funny about the right spot. I bought a wireless range extender for my house wireless set up. It was almost impossible to get internet in the bedroom. GGRRR Because I also wanted it on my back patio where I like to sit at night. Finally I found the one sweet spot plug in the house that made it work in all my out door seating spaces and the bedroom and front porch. The beauty is that silly pug is in such a weird place I would never use it for anything else so all is good. Sounds like you had to do the same with your Radio.

I remember C2C comes on late evening. I forget the exact time.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:59 PM

206 posts, read 154,304 times
Not anymore. Coast to coast has gone down the garbage. It used to be better over 15 years ago.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:49 PM

102 posts, read 101,389 times
I'll have to check it out!

Old 08-04-2017, 06:26 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
I miss Art Bell doing Coast to Coast.
Awesome radio show.

I used to drive to Colorado and listen to Art Bell during the night time drive. Sometimes freaked me out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal