Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2017, 02:52 PM

37 posts, read 40,757 times

Advertisements

if someone cords to connects to another person- but that person has no real access to them and they are able to control that person
what are they trying to get out of it- control?

Last edited by Jennifer19981; 08-02-2017 at 03:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 10:37 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer19981 View Post
if someone cords to connects to another person- but that person has no real access to them and they are able to control that person
I suppose it's control, why else would they do it? That's the purpose it would seem, but why they did it? Ask them... Maybe the person pissed them off, maybe they are obsessed and lusting, or could be jealousy.
That sort of energetic work is intrusive and quite rude.

Now there are energy vampires. They don't always know what they are but they feed off other people's energy.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:05 AM

hi owl-

yes it's rude or i guess beyond rude...i'd say in this case- obsessed lusting but maybe for control as well..
do you know what kind of energy work this is..this kind of cording

Old 08-04-2017, 10:02 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,259,230 times
I'd never heard of this, but I have dealt with psychic vampires. They are gone from my life. In reading about cording, it appears you have the ability to cut. Your free will is stronger than their psychic pull.

Old 08-05-2017, 01:35 AM

oh really tallys mom- thanks...you do have some ability, though this is more of an evil type connection- they cord to you and you can 'feel where they're at' and feel them around you...it's a creepy one and they project to you as well. They control you in different ways...ive been in one 3 times now- it's very complex and there are diff elements to it...

for instance- the person im corded to was in a certain state today and i could feel the 'state' and the atmosphere of where he was at...also you can feel them sexually and if they're doign something sexual you can feel it as if it's you almost..

I dont know how they do it, but i just wish I knew the way to get out of it...

Old 08-05-2017, 10:28 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
oh really tallys mom- thanks...you do have some ability, though this is more of an evil type connection- they cord to you and you can 'feel where they're at' and feel them around you...it's a creepy one and they project to you as well. They control you in different ways...ive been in one 3 times now- it's very complex and there are diff elements to it...

for instance- the person im corded to was in a certain state today and i could feel the 'state' and the atmosphere of where he was at...also you can feel them sexually and if they're doign something sexual you can feel it as if it's you almost..

I dont know how they do it, but i just wish I knew the way to get out of it...
Google psychic protection...there's lots of ways. From eating cleanly, no junk food, no sugar, no prepared foods, no alcohol, to surrounding yourself with the Angels white light... to simply cutting that person out of your life which is what I did, when I realized my psychic vampire was absolutely no good for me...and it was a friend, who wasn't a friend...

The eating cleanly gets you as healthy as you can be, and taking care of yourself is a good first step to healing.
Honestly, when I realized what was going on, it was easy to walk away.

Old 08-05-2017, 10:31 PM

oh ok- well thanks for the info tallysmom- i'll def check it out. I think that stuff does help. It's hard though if someone is doing this to you constantly-

i dont know if u others are familiar with these kinds of connections/cordings. Or spells where someone is in your head all the time...i know the person doing this has to be doing it frequently and its just changing in ways

Old 08-06-2017, 12:12 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,605 times
Quote:
Jennifer, we set these cords up all the time, they are a natural part of spirit because we are all connected. It is how we deal with these cords that can cause the problems. In the Hawaiian belief system this cord is called "hala" and going unresolved can create what is called "Hihia" (which means "net") in other words, the "hala" cords can become so entangled that they create a net, like a fish net. This net reaches out and entangles others in it grasp.

How do we deal with these cords? I'll refer you to a web site, it's very good reading, not to long, that explains these, and how to get untangled. before there was Huna there was Ka Hana Pono - Traditional Hawaiian Healing

Old 08-07-2017, 07:00 PM

this isnt the same kind of cording- it's something negative done on purpose by a person
in order to control another person...its very complex and involves a lot of things happening...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal