Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 03:42 PM

818 posts, read 454,028 times

Advertisements

No , can't say as l have owl but there'd really be no need anyway.
Same cards for well over 18mths.

The only time they've changed at all was when there was gonna be some new drama for a day or a wk.
l got to see the pattern there to and as soon as it happened and was over , straight back to all the love and happiness stuff and just continue on as consistent as ever.

lt's freaky stuff, in all the yrs l've never had anything like this. Yet it appears life's blown to sh@t , once again.

Last edited by hawk101; 08-28-2017 at 04:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 01:19 AM

Cut the deck today.
9 of hearts. again !
That;s probably come up as l said in the very first post, 100, 200 times even , in the last 18,mths. Once it came up 9 times "in a row" .
Cut the deck a 2nd time today , queen of hearts.
That's come up at least 50 times last few mths.
So out of curiously , l checked for the next card UNDER the queen, which l often do.
Ace of hearts, that's been coming up non stop for the last two or 3mths.
The ace one night in bed as l was shuffling , flew out of the deck and landed in my heart.
Also mentioned in my first post.

See what l'm dealing with here. Somethings going on.

Old 08-30-2017, 07:18 AM

Well, l gotta admit. l am really , really , surprised card readers here aren't at least commenting on these draws l've been getting.

Could be that l use play cards , and that l just use a cut and a 1 card draw.
l know that's pretty rare these days.Although l would've thought Tarot readers would have still picked up a correlation in my draws and the uncanny consistency even if play cards.

Looks like l go on tormented though haha, damn.
l could normally tell somebody about the hands they are drawing f in play cards God knows l've been doing it long enough and know the patterns but these , still have me totally baffled.
The only solution and answer l have to them is that it hasn't happened yet and that's why they're still coming.
But what is so weird is that they don't usually talk 18mths ahead.
The cut and 1 card draw usually relates to days, a wk at the most, unless they keep coming but even then it's usually only a few wks at most.
ln all these yrs though l've never , ever , had something like this andddd, going on over 18mths
Could it be just nothing this time , just some very bizarre on going coincidence.
Well ,if l find out , somehow, l'll comeback and write it up here just encase any one is following,

Old 09-01-2017, 03:39 PM

l went to cut the deck again last night.
l took the deck to bed as l often do and l often leave them sit there while l mess about on the computer and stuff. They get the feel better if you keep them near for awhile before you cut the deck.

Again , shuffling , in bed , bit awkward , "ace of hearts" , flew out before l even finished shuffling. Again !!!!

l chuckled to myself, disbelief, didn't even bother cutting the deck,after that.

l know . Anyone reading will be starting to think l'm delusional about now , ah well, what can l say.

Old 09-01-2017, 04:46 PM

242 posts, read 261,437 times
Why don't you post on tarot forum websites.......?
I am sure there are several.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:16 AM

Yeah , l was here anyway and saw some tarot tarot stuff so l gave it a go.
But thanks and yep ,l was just thinking about trying that but now l
think l know what they're saying.

l think they're still talking about gf , l don't think we're done and that's why the hearts are still coming.

They told me after my divorce she was coming and how powerful things would be between us. That's why the hearts were so high and consistent , our intensity.
l knew she was coming and she did.
But we've been mostly LDR and one of us has to change countries to go much further an d this is why we've split.
The card showed the split and l got queen of spades 4 times in a row.

But a few wks later the hearts returned and this is what doesn't make sense because l'm still too upset to even think about someone new and l know gf is too and it's getting worse.
l think the hearts still coming and still so intense are still about us and gf.
l'm thinking every day and l know she will be too and l think we're gonna try and find a way.

Old 09-02-2017, 06:05 AM

Ps, don't worry , l know how all that will sound to people passing through.
But believe me, you do the cards 20 or 30yrs and follow a certain method, they will tell you things and they're usually right,
However, my theory is that it's not cardboard cards actually telling you anything but your untapped subconscious and senses helping you choose the card with the right answer or your situation on it when you cut the deck .

Last edited by hawk101; 09-02-2017 at 06:16 AM..

Old 09-03-2017, 04:38 AM

6,908 posts, read 6,819,931 times
Quote:
it really is crunch and decision time for us right now because one of us has to change countries,
Trust me when I say, we all do not appreciate how much each country and region has their own culture and practices. I have been in China for a long time and each day I am surprised by the differences in culture, education, and upbringing. I am surprised any LDRs between different countries work at all. It needs a lot of understanding and flexibility for the relationship to survive for very long. Good luck.

I think you should disregard all 'advice' the cards are giving you right now and weigh up the pros and cons of your circumstances. Anyway, life is a journey and nothing is wasted, no lesson is without its use in your soul's progression.

Old 09-03-2017, 06:03 AM

Thanks oc, appreciate the thoughts .
And yeah it is a wonder isn't it..

Tbh l can't even be sure that is even what they're saying anyway, it's only how it seems to be adding up.
But l might have it all wrong though , it's probably something else or absolutely nothing this time, that has happened before . l doubt it with this , there's too much , but l'm also doubting it's gf .
Because yeah, whatever the case there's too bigger hurdles and l've pretty well decided l don't wanna go any further with it tbh and l'm pretty sure she'll be feeling the same about now.

So for the cards, l'm back to puzzled, think l'll just putem back in the draw for a few years haha.

Old 09-22-2017, 12:26 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,406,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I see things others do not.
Not every time, but If I hear of a person missing, many times I get a vision of that person, and where they will be found, with in seconds of hearing they are missing.

Most have ended in the death of the person,and I have been right, more than wrong.

When that Malaysian flight disappeared about a year and a half ago, I had an instant vision of it's fate.
Obviously many don't believe what I "saw", but evidence to date has not proven me wrong.

Only one supposed piece of the plane washed up on some deserted island, and I believe that was manufactured evidence by the Malaysian government.

Strange that a 300 lb piece floated to the surface, but bodies, papers, luggage, weighing far less, never surfaced, neither was any oil slick found, that would indicate it crashed into the ocean.
I know what I "saw", and this is exactly what I "saw" after hearing the plane disappeared.

I "saw" the plane,completely disabled, being sucked into a giant craft, and then the craft sped off at incredible speed.

Bob.
Like it was abducted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal