Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 02:11 PM

19 posts, read 25,127 times

Advertisements

I'm not a psychic by any means but I dabble in the tarot. If anyone needs any help just let me know and I'll try to assist you as best as I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 06:35 AM

818 posts, read 453,280 times
That's nice of you CG ,thanks for that.
l know they aren't tarot but do you make anything of these non stop hearts l've had all this time ?

ps , how di your tarot reads pan out , any accuracy ?

Old 10-02-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
That's nice of you CG ,thanks for that.
l know they aren't tarot but do you make anything of these non stop hearts l've had all this time ?

ps , how di your tarot reads pan out , any accuracy ?
Non stop hearts? I take it you're using a regular deck of cards? Which cards came out and what was your question?

Can't really say how accurate they are... sometimes you can convince yourself they're spot on or in retrospect. But maybe they really aren't. I dunno. You can ask a question and I'll read for you and judge for yourself. I consider it for entertainment purposes only, really. Or to simply help improve your intuition.

Old 10-02-2017, 04:49 PM

14,669 posts, read 14,769,468 times
Quote:

....they've started again and stronger than ever in the last 2yrs.
Yet , l'm miserable, my life is right now down the toilet , l don;t even like the town where l've finally bought another house after my divorce, gf and l are over and there's more.
Yet , hearts hearts hearts .

Does anyone know wth is going on. if it wasn't gf after all then what is it saying ?

I've seen this "getting stuck in a loop" with cards happen on occasion for myself as well as for other people who use cards as divination tools. What it's saying is you're in a sort of stale mate with them, the cards are burned out and stagnating and it's time for you to put them aside for awhile and not refer to any kinds of cards at all for any reason. Not for yourself and not for any other person. That means being disciplined with yourself and putting them aside for at least a year, two years is better, before you resort to trying cards or other divination tools again.

Do you think you are capable of doing that? If not then ask yourself why not, and have you become habituated and dependent on them?

Old 10-04-2017, 09:21 AM

It's all in the first post CG and a lot of the others.
Yep playing cards. It started at 9 of hearts and over 15mths built up to the ace of hearts.
But nope l haven't been asking a question, just cutting the deck.

Hi Zosite. Thanks for that.
Yeah l know the loop , l can usually recognize when that and or stale starts but nah these aren't loops. They still tell me other things , especially money matters , but once that's over they go straight back to hearts.
They've also went up and down with my gf as things happened too but then straight back to high hearts.
l can put them away though, 10yrs last time. l only brought them out again for fun actually but this heart thing started straight away and that's when l met gf..

But , there's been a change .
We had some problems on going stuff and been taking a break.
The hearts are still coming but they've moved down to the 6 and 7 of hearts and showing other things going on as well sooooo, l think they have been about gf all along after all.

Anyway , decks going back in the draw haha.

Old 10-08-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
It's all in the first post CG and a lot of the others.
Yep playing cards. It started at 9 of hearts and over 15mths built up to the ace of hearts.
But nope l haven't been asking a question, just cutting the deck.

Hi Zosite. Thanks for that.
Yeah l know the loop , l can usually recognize when that and or stale starts but nah these aren't loops. They still tell me other things , especially money matters , but once that's over they go straight back to hearts.
They've also went up and down with my gf as things happened too but then straight back to high hearts.
l can put them away though, 10yrs last time. l only brought them out again for fun actually but this heart thing started straight away and that's when l met gf..

But , there's been a change .
We had some problems on going stuff and been taking a break.
The hearts are still coming but they've moved down to the 6 and 7 of hearts and showing other things going on as well sooooo, l think they have been about gf all along after all.

Anyway , decks going back in the draw haha.
Good idea. Just remember the power of intention could be at play here. You said you saw the hearts first and maybe on some subconscious level you were secretly hoping it meant love would come into your life. And then you met the gf. Then problems started to happen and you said the numbers dwindled. So my humble $0.02 opinion here is that we tend to get what we focus on. We should always be aware what goes through our minds because our minds are powerful and can influence energies and such. So putting the cards away is a good thing. Just let things be and try to stay present no matter what the situation is. And to be honest, I'm guilty of over relying on the cards, too. It's an anxiety thing. I used to think that "knowing the future" would calm me down and better prep me for it. But all that did was make me a basket case and constantly wanting to know what would happen next. Eventually I realized what I told you above-- I was merely focusing on what I thought would happen and would continue to get more of it. The best way to use cards is to just use them for introspective purposes, i.e. questions like, "What can I do to make such and such go better?" or "What part of my life should I focus on healing right now?" and so forth. Yeah, it's not as exciting as "predicting" the future, but no one can do that. And if anyone tells you that they can, they are lying. It's impossible to tell the future because it's always changing. I mean, everything is happening right now, so that's why it's always changing. The past is the present is the future.

Anyway hope that helped you out a little. Thanks.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:01 PM

7,931 posts, read 4,913,915 times
Ive always said if Psychics were legit, I would have bought some winning lottery numbers off them and lots of psychics wouldn't be winning the powerballs etc. Its all nonsense. They're just scam artists. Used car salesman.

Old 10-08-2017, 05:06 PM

Funny about psychics yeah.
l have a theory on them . And they actually do catch some things , and that's often why they start doing it.
But any that do have something , always only catch some things, like flickering lights , they never get the whole picture, the rest is just everywhere.
l don't bother with them at all normally but my friend is what they would call a psychic, she's also a doctor so she's a very smart lady, and she def does get some of the flickering lights so to speak.
l've only ever asked her once and she def got some . But even still, the whole picture, was all over the place and most of stuff she came out with means nothing , just a jumble of flashing lights from all over the place. But there was def' some.
Anyway yeah ,l always think of it in terms of lotto numbers too , take it with a grain of salt bc l don't see any winning lotto hey,They might pick a few numbers but never all.

My gf though , she was bad for them takes them too seriously but she also had a Colombian friend she'd known a long time. They only talk every year or two these days. But she told her about meeting me and some was actually pretty spooky really so on the mark. l was an artist , l smoked, l was along way a way over water, l was tall, l wasn;t vegetarian haha , gf is, there was a lot of stuff in there but it was still all just like flashing lights, and most of the rest was a mile off .
But there was def something.

So me , l think the best of them do get things , but at best it;s just a very hit and miss jumble,

Old 10-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Using cards , yep l agree they will pick up what's in your mind, the mind is a very powerful thing. And this is why l never ask questions, no need too , whatever is most on your mind , using playing cards anyway , is usually what will come out.
l been using 30yrs , with that 10yrs break in there, and l def; get stuff. but you gotta do it right and not too often.

l know the hearts pattern l was getting was something big , that's why l started the thread.because gf and l was the biggest weirdest thing l've ever had, even bigger than ex w was. And the cards showed it all. Before and as it was happening and they grew with it. l think that's what was happening.

But examples from just this last few wks, l've cut the deck every second day or so the last few wks. Been getting diamonds first cut every time, if l cut twice, it then goes back to hearts.
For me diamonds are money and l work for myself . Sure as eggs, l've had in influx of four big and very well paying jobs come in over this few wks since, enough to take me through Christmas
l knew they'd come because the diamonds just started appearing.

But the hearts thing is coming back now too. As l said if l cut the deck twice, the second will be hearts. Well as l was saying they started fading after we broke off , but now they're back. Ace no less, the strongest of all. l've had it 4 cuts in a row over this last few wks , straight after the diamonds.

So l dunno , l do know it means something and has right through and l do think they're still talking about gf , it didn't make sense we split, we were too big for that and l don't think it's over, l think now that's why the hearts are coming back again.

Anyway , sounds crazy l know but believe me if you do them over decades and use the same pattern,keep the cards strong, you learn they do show things. my theory is l think it comes form your subconscious, your very own personal physic that is in the back of most of our minds,
But yeah , you really don't wanna get into the habit , your better off just living life and doing things the way most people live with decisions and thought and all the usual stuff.

l've just been intrigued with this stuff coming through nearly 2yrs now is all, never had this pattern before, and with this mind blowing thing gf and l have had, how can l resist when they're showing what they have been.
But they're going back in the draw soon, maybe even into the bin haha.

Old 10-08-2017, 10:51 PM

8,439 posts, read 10,859,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Like it was abducted?
Exactly, it was abducted.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal