Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 07:17 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
My reply to your post is not showing up. CD moderators must be too PC again.
Hoax? All I am saying is that if you have not served I would greatly appreciate it if you do not throw a blanket insult out to those that have. Clearly I would rather of had homosexuals in my infantry unit than someone who would not even serve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 08:23 AM

159 posts, read 145,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by st33lcas3 View Post
They do talk, but by the time they do the 'well has been poisoned' so thoroughly, they are written off as looney conspiracy theorists.

Anyway, everyone knows the people that could expose the truth have already been killed in random single car accidents.
We need video evidence. I think Video is the best kind of evidence people can get

Old 08-24-2017, 08:53 AM

11,754 posts, read 14,593,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When it's exposed is it still a conspiracy? Clintons trail of dead bodies tells tales. Plenty conspiracys have been exposed but people will still doubt any secret conspiracys to exist "because people talk". Foolish
Oh, my goodness. I know this forum is "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal", but I didn't know peddling fiction was mandatory.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:21 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,944,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yologuy01 View Post
Events that the news reports but the truth is something else. 9/11 comes to mind as being the most well known. There's others like shootings, terrorist attacks, etc. Where are the people who were part of the event. Who were bribed or threatened or something. Im sure they can reveal the information,videos, etc while remaining anonymus.
The only current conspiracy theory that I feel has a little weight behind it is the shooting at Sandy Hook. There's a lot of sketchy bull you have to sift through to find out what happened there, but I can't find one person who will verify that Sandy Hook was even operational at the time of the shooting.

Find me that, or a photo of the bodies and I'll change my mind, but there's no proof visible to the public to show that an event at Sandy Hook ever happened.

Old 08-24-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The only current conspiracy theory that I feel has a little weight behind it is the shooting at Sandy Hook. There's a lot of sketchy bull you have to sift through to find out what happened there, but I can't find one person who will verify that Sandy Hook was even operational at the time of the shooting.

Find me that, or a photo of the bodies and I'll change my mind, but there's no proof visible to the public to show that an event at Sandy Hook ever happened.
Are your parents alive?

Old 08-24-2017, 12:37 PM

4,531 posts, read 8,831,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Nope....must have gotten eaten by the internets...

If I or any other mod deletes a post, you'd see it deleted and we'd tell you why it was deleted. You don't get to see anyone else's deleted posts, though...
Thanks for the clarification Tallysmom.. FYI I despise Political Correctness and my refusal to tow the PC agenda has resulted in my suspension on these forums several times in the past. So I have to wonder.

I am a contemporary of our 45th President and after my first choice (Dr. Ben Carson) dropped out of the race the Donald was my choice. Two years ago if you would have asked me the question "Would you ever consider voting for Donald Trump for President?" my answer would have been "when HELL freezes over".

Imagine my surprise when I read the headlines one morning before 11/08/2016
THE DEVIL ANNOUNCES 20% OFF ON ICE SKATES.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Are your parents alive?
Yes and when they die there will be a written record of their deaths that will be available for you to view as a matter of public record. Find that on any of the children...

Old 08-24-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Yes and when they die there will be a written record of their deaths that will be available for you to view as a matter of public record. Find that on any of the children...
Will you have pictures of their bodies where they fall to post on the Internet?

Old 08-25-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Will you have pictures of their bodies where they fall to post on the Internet?
If they are killed in some sort of media event, yes. If they die in a hospital, it's likely that I wouldn't.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:33 AM

Quote:
If they are killed in some sort of media event, yes. If they die in a hospital, it's likely that I wouldn't.
Why would you hide the truth if they died of natural causes?

Personally I do not believe Sandy Hook is a conspiracy, I feel it was a tragic event that was committed by a criminal.

We know who the criminal was and his parents are not even denying it. YMMV

Also:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1376084
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal