Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 11:13 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,796,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
That's called a snipe hunt.
Ha ha!!!! Catch old BF with a bag and a stick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 07:37 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,912,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
That's called a snipe hunt.
Except I'd put my money on the snipe hunt: known species of snipe = 25, known species of BF = 0.

Old 09-07-2017, 02:50 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Have you done that? How did it work out?
Yes i have many times. This is not snipe hunt stuff.Should You want an experience then do these things i say and you can have an experience.Sure it might take a few times out but well worth it. When you have a fire etc, then ol'hairy might sneak up and take a peek and then see it is just the same old stuff that doesn't interest them or they can see you have guns very easily and avoid you all together. You have to do something different to perk their interest. It won't cost you a thing. When a BF comes up near and screams it will vibrate your chest like a marching band going by. PRICELESS. Sure you might get some rocks thrown at or near you.. How many humans do you know that will go out in the night to do this?

Old 09-07-2017, 02:55 PM

745 posts, read 1,278,617 times
Last night I watched a show about Laos where they put out several IR camera traps in the jungles. To their shock they caught images of five tigers and several other big cat species, including one they didn't even know existed in Laos.

Bigfoot is bigger and slower and noisier than these cats, and yet thanks to his Ancient Aliens IR sniffing cloak, neither hunters nor biologists can capture a decent shot of him on film.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:07 PM

You are wrong and assuming. I do not assume anything in this studying. I know of many people that have very good photos. Why should they show you them or the general public. Even with forum rules here to protect us believers i still am getting hassled by those that want to demean and anyone that believes. Please notice her are more nonbelievers on these threads than believers because of the harassment even though it is so polite passive aggressive. If you want to see photos then you need to make friends with someone that has them or get invited to join a Facebook group hat won't put up with the attacks to demean and make fun of as here on these forums.Plus your photos won't be stolen from you thus preventing some low life stealing your photos and using them as their own.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:48 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,796,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
...I do not assume anything in this studying...
You assume BF is real.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:58 PM

745 posts, read 1,278,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You are wrong and assuming. I do not assume anything in this studying. I know of many people that have very good photos. Why should they show you them or the general public. Even with forum rules here to protect us believers i still am getting hassled by those that want to demean and anyone that believes. Please notice her are more nonbelievers on these threads than believers because of the harassment even though it is so polite passive aggressive. If you want to see photos then you need to make friends with someone that has them or get invited to join a Facebook group hat won't put up with the attacks to demean and make fun of as here on these forums.Plus your photos won't be stolen from you thus preventing some low life stealing your photos and using them as their own.
So now Bigfoot photos are only shared among a secret society of believers? Is this some sort of religious cult?

National Geographic be dammed, right?

Old 09-07-2017, 05:26 PM

I have seen and I am not assuming anything. I don't understand why or how they are here.i HAve seen and experienced with my own eyes and ears

Old 09-07-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwumpus View Post
So now Bigfoot photos are only shared among a secret society of believers? Is this some sort of religious cult?

Not at all We just don't show them to strangers that want to make fun of us. Would you do it differently?

I have had several guys that thought they were pretty tough when the action started that won't go back. One guy even started crying.

I hear Les Stroud is coming out with a documentary very soon.

Old 09-07-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwumpus View Post

I like this part from the TOS by our Mod Tally's mom:

"I would like to remind you -- if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot? No one is forcing you.... "

Why do some of you do nonbelievers do this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal