Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 02:16 PM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
No picture or video will suffice. They will only be assailed by people like you.
Try me.

Quote:
I want my privacy and were a person to shoot one and claim the body. I think homeland security will come see you and the no kill bunch will have people threatening you and your familes life.
You really think Homeland Security has a Sasquatch Division?

Quote:
It's been you for you ark s i am sure,i think you are going on ignore.
???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 04:15 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Is that a joke? I honestly can't tell.
I can't either!

Old 09-08-2017, 04:42 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
A good indicator of a BF being close is a dog. Most dogs are terrified and want to go hide. A great way is a small dog you carry in a pouch in front of you, where the head sticks out. Should the dog start burrowing in or maybe become aggressive then be on guard. Don't let the dog run loose. May not come back.

Pat Mayse lake. Paris Tx area. Lamar Point. Many dogs that go up the hill behind the restroom building get it by a BF and don't comeback. Lamar Point is a great place also to listen for them to howl. Many people there evenings to listen.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:59 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Because I am interested in the subject. Have been since I was a kid.
Mark, both of us have been asked repeatedly "why are you here if you're not a true believer in Enkidu's Children?" and have answered it the same way every time: because we've had a lifelong interest in the subject. But that's not enough for the Enkiduists - they actively tell us we don't belong here, and in a couple of cases, have even suggested we're government plants. Thank the gods for the ignore list.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Mark, both of us have been asked repeatedly "why are you here if you're not a true believer in Enkidu's Children?" and have answered it the same way every time: because we've had a lifelong interest in the subject. But that's not enough for the Enkiduists - they actively tell us we don't belong here, and in a couple of cases, have even suggested we're government plants. Thank the gods for the ignore list.
Prove you aren't a government plant. I don't know if you are or aren't. It is a logical POSSIBLE answer for the actions of a few.

I would like to remind you -- if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot? No one is forcing you..

Old 09-08-2017, 05:29 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
I post in the Bigfoot threads because I'm waiting for that incontrovertible evidence. I'm open to believing. But I haven't found any non-debunked evidence yet. Maybe someday.

I'm kinda like Linus, waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:38 PM

745 posts, read 1,284,064 times
Quote:
Prove you aren't a government plant. I don't know if you are or aren't. It is a logical POSSIBLE answer for the actions of a few.
You seem to be suggesting that our government has a sinister interest in Bigfoot.

What exactly do men in black want with an elusive, smelly giant ape aside from studying its super powers for evading photography?

Old 09-08-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwumpus View Post
You seem to be suggesting that our government has a sinister interest in Bigfoot.

What exactly do men in black want with an elusive, smelly giant ape aside from studying its super powers for evading photography?
qUIT HOLDING YOUR HAND 6 INCHES IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND LOOK OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD.

Figure this out for yourself.

I have friends.that have had the FBI ask questions about BF from them. They are full blood Indians well educated . First the FBI came for info and then Home land security tell them to stay out of certain areas.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM

34,994 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
qUIT HOLDING YOUR HAND 6 INCHES IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND LOOK OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD.
Then hold a camera 6" from your face, snap a picture and post it.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Then hold a camera 6" from your face, snap a picture and post it.
You assume so much. Photos are not proof

Thanks. But good bye to you also
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal