Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2017, 02:23 PM

437 posts, read 433,767 times

Advertisements

::crickets::
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 03:54 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,796,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolochs View Post
::crickets::
Are you serious!!! It's a known hoax. There are plenty of references to that silly video all over the internet.

Hibagon Hoax

Old 09-18-2017, 04:07 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,832,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Explain to us what it should look like.

It should not look like a clumsy man in a bulky over-sized gorilla suit as shown in that video.

How it should look:

Perfectly straight and upright with shoulders well back and the head held high. No crouching and slouching or holding the shoulders or arms forward. Slender but muscular and well developed with much longer legs built for long distance running and long arms that extend to just above the knees. The fingers are very long. Narrow hips and nearly non-existent buttocks, wide, muscular upper torso, wider shoulders and a thick neck. Strong jaw and long nose with a slightly back sloping brow. The ears are human shaped but larger in comparison to the ears of a similarly sized human and are slightly higher above the temples and can be flared forward at will. Male genitalia are retracted, female genitalia are tucked in and covered over with hair with no evidence of labia.

The hair is 3 - 8 inches long depending on climate and habitat, oily and sleek with no crests, tufts, ruffs or scruffs. The hair is not stiff, frizzy or fuzzy, it lies smooth and flat and clings tightly to the entire body, it does not hang down loosely or stick out anywhere. The hair covers the whole body except for the palms, soles, lips and eyelids, but the backs of the hands, tops of feet, abdomen, chest, face and ears are covered with hair. In cold regions there is a wooly undercoat that grows in early autumn and is shed in late spring.

When a sasquatch looks about in different directions it always turns only its head and can turn its head to easily look over each shoulder at what's directly behind it, it does not turn its upper body. (as shown in the video above, the slouching character in the suit is swaying and turning his whole body from side to side because he's unable to cause the stiff material of the neck and head part of the gorilla suit to turn with his head).

Sasquatches do not crouch, slouch or bend over from the hips or waist. They bend at the knee or squat down with the knees to the chest so that the torso remains perpendicular to the ground and the shoulders and head are always upright and the head is always the highest part of the body. They walk, stride or run perfectly straight placing one foot directly in front of the other and never sway from side to side.

Last edited by Zoisite; 09-18-2017 at 04:48 PM..

Old 09-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 29 days ago)

34,606 posts, read 16,671,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
It should not look like a clumsy man in a bulky over-sized gorilla suit as shown in that video.

How it should look:

They walk, stride or run perfectly straight placing one foot directly in front of the other and never sway from side to side.

It should look like its parents.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:57 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
Quote:

How it should look:

Perfectly straight and upright with shoulders well back and the head held high. No crouching and slouching or holding the shoulders or arms forward. Slender but muscular and well developed with much longer legs built for long distance running and long arms that extend to just above the knees. The fingers are very long. Narrow hips and nearly non-existent buttocks, wide, muscular upper torso, wider shoulders and a thick neck. Strong jaw and long nose with a slightly back sloping brow. The ears are human shaped but larger in comparison to the ears of a similarly sized human and are slightly higher above the temples and can be flared forward at will. Male genitalia are retracted, female genitalia are tucked in and covered over with hair with no evidence of labia.

The hair is 3 - 8 inches long depending on climate and habitat, oily and sleek with no crests, tufts, ruffs or scruffs. The hair is not stiff, frizzy or fuzzy, it lies smooth and flat and clings tightly to the entire body, it does not hang down loosely or stick out anywhere. The hair covers the whole body except for the palms, soles, lips and eyelids, but the backs of the hands, tops of feet, abdomen, chest, face and ears are covered with hair. In cold regions there is a wooly undercoat that grows in early autumn and is shed in late spring.

When a sasquatch looks about in different directions it always turns only its head and can turn its head to easily look over each shoulder at what's directly behind it, it does not turn its upper body. (as shown in the video above, the slouching character in the suit is swaying and turning his whole body from side to side because he's unable to cause the stiff material of the neck and head part of the gorilla suit to turn with his head).

Sasquatches do not crouch, slouch or bend over from the hips or waist. They bend at the knee or squat down with the knees to the chest so that the torso remains perpendicular to the ground and the shoulders and head are always upright and the head is always the highest part of the body. They walk, stride or run perfectly straight placing one foot directly in front of the other and never sway from side to side.

Where did you get this info? I disagree with it. No mention of these creatures going quadrupedal.

I will change what i said. This is a very good description of what some say a SAS should look like. I have no knowledge of those type creatures.

Last edited by Versatile; 09-18-2017 at 08:20 PM..

Old 09-18-2017, 07:29 PM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 29 days ago)

34,606 posts, read 16,671,222 times
Quote:
Where did you get this info? I disagree with it. No mention of these creatures going quadrupedal.
Baby humans start out that way. Why not sasquatches?

Old 09-18-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:

I didn't get the information from anywhere. I'm passing this information on from me to you based on my own personal observations and associations with sasquatches in coastal British Columbia.

No offense intended but if you and other sasquatch hunters don't have close up personal experiences with sasquatches (which I'm convinced you do not because if you did you wouldn't be hunting them) then none of you are in a position to disagree with my information.

Something you need to know is that you will never find them unless they want you to find them.

Sasquatches are not quadrupeds. They are bipeds that walk fully upright (as I stated in my post above) and they use their hands for gathering and carrying, for making and using rough tools and traps and for digging and building crude structures and winter habitations underground.

You did ask for an explanation of what they look like so I told you.

Edited to add that I now see you added the following comment to your response to me:

Quote:

I will change what i said. This is a very good description of what some say a SAS should look like. I have no knowledge of those type creatures.

I'm assuming by SAS you mean sasquatch? Sasquatches are the same thing as Big Foot, and they are what are in the Pacific North West as well as throughout all the boreal regions in Canada.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
I didn't get the information from anywhere. I'm passing this information on from me to you based on my own personal observations and associations with sasquatches in coastal British Columbia.

No offense intended but if you and other sasquatch hunters don't have close up personal experiences with sasquatches (which I'm convinced you do not because if you did you wouldn't be hunting them) then none of you are in a position to disagree with my information.

Something you need to know is that you will never find them unless they want you to find them.

Sasquatches are not quadrupeds. They are bipeds that walk fully upright (as I stated in my post above) and they use their hands for gathering and carrying, for making and using rough tools and traps and for digging and building crude structures and winter habitations underground.

You did ask for an explanation of what they look like so I told you.

Edited to add that I now see you added the following comment to your response to me:

A GREAT THANK YOU to a fellow researcher. These SAS's are very different than those from the south, mid south and midwest and to the north as well. I won't post much more tonight due to my bedtime a coming up.

Tell me more of what you see. Intrigued by this winter habitations underground.I have wonders of them aquiring beaver dens under trees along rivers here in the midwest and enlarging them.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:00 PM

I am not hunting them at all. i don't want the grief of the attacks by humans afterwards. I will go where i want.Physically it is hard for me to carry any weapon. In my areas they definitely go quad.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM

Quote:
A GREAT THANK YOU to a fellow researcher. These SAS's are very different than those from the south, mid south and midwest and to the north as well. I won't post much more tonight due to my bedtime a coming up.

Tell me more of what you see. Intrigued by this winter habitations underground.I have wonders of them aquiring beaver dens under trees along rivers here in the midwest and enlarging them.

You're welcome.

Not tonight as it is getting late and soon time to settle down for the evening with my TV and a nice hot pot of tea, but I will tell you later some more interesting things that I have learned about them and their daily habits.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal