U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2017, 03:37 PM

12,282 posts, read 11,917,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I'm not a researcher and am not affiliated with any research organization so don't know much about what they all do. I don't know anything about the BFRO other than that they send investigators to interview people who have made reports. If you click on their database map on their website you can see their reports plus information about the credibility of their investigators.

I think there is a huge difference between the sasquatch tribes of the north west and those of other parts of the continent. This is speculation on my part but I think perhaps the reason for the western ones affability and relatively civilized and advanced behavior is because they have always been shown respect by the natives instead of hostility. They have had plenty of interaction with them including exchanging gifts and animals as well as a certain degree of trust and therefore have more chances to learn from each other.

You SHOULD be skeptical of my accounts, and you need to understand it's not important to me whether or not you or anyone else accepts on faith what I report online about sasquatches. But I will make reports as I see fit and not by anyone else's demand and if other people can't accept the information as being alligned to their own world view ...... well, that's not my problem and I'm okay with that.

I don't need to see somebody else's proofs in another part of the continent to know that they exist or that they exhibit aberrant behaviours in different locations. I'm not interested in travelling around the continent to see what anyone else has to show as their proof since I already have a long lifetime of proofs of my own right here where I am and I know where to find and how to personally interact with sasquatches any time I want.

I will never, ever show strangers any evidence or any locations of sasquatches as that would be a complete invasion and betrayal of trust of intelligent beings who just want to be left alone.

You are absolutely right that you have never read anything like what I post. If the information in my posts bothers you so much you have my permission to continue telling other readers to be skeptical.

Dogs don't know how you or the natives feel about a SAS. Dogs are predatory in nature. Dogs protect their owners,families and the ground they are on at that time.

I call foul with what you say.To mr the dog stuff is where you lose me.
You come on aa Very smart and collected but how do you know how the natives there treat them any different than the Natives here in the 48 states.

Never had a child or woman snatched?

You are absolutely right that you have never read anything like what I post.

WHY IS THAT? Has everyone in your area for the last 100 years has kept their mouths shut? Taken an oath or what? No outsiders ever had experiences in your area?

Where do these creatures stay when there is no food in the winter time and the ice and snow cover every thing?

I have read of Indian Accounts in the lower 48 fighting these critters because they were cannibalizing people and stealing women.

I think you are just messin with us.imo.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM

Here is a rundown about the Bella Coola Area by no other than a BFRO investigator.
No mention of this nicey nicey stuff you are putting out.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch Database

Old 09-24-2017, 02:13 PM

11,821 posts, read 10,029,178 times
Good day Versatile, I hope this beautiful Sunday finds you in a more open minded mood than you were yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Here is a rundown about the Bella Coola Area by no other than a BFRO investigator.
No mention of this nicey nicey stuff you are putting out.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch Database
That isn't a run down of the Bella Coola area, it's only one person's interview with a teenage boy in one small coastal village. I think the account of a 17 year old boy's knowledge of sasquatches restricted to his one village in this day and age has no bearing on my accounts of how sasquatches elsewhere in the Bella Coola region's inland valley farmlands and mountain areas would have behaved over 65 years ago. And keep in mind that the Bella Coola region is a small region by comparison with the Kitsumkalum region further to the north, or the even more diverse Harrison region in the south.

Frankly I think it's really funny that sasquatches there in the village of Bella Coola have learned they can easily coerce fish out of fishermen by throwing rocks at them. A form of tribute - "I throw a rock at you to demand payment, you throw me a fish in tribute, I stop throwing rocks at you and go away". Like the mafia - or trolls under a bridge. Hahahaha. Those sasquatches DO love fish, even pickled fish. Maybe they are descendents of the sasquatches there 65 years ago who knew they should throw things as warning to keep away us humans who were getting too close to them while they were foraging for fruit in the orchards.

In BC alone (which is a very large area with a total of 16 regions, each region possessing a diversity of terrain and habitats - high glacial mountains, fertile river valleys, timberlands, muskegs, buttes, desert canyons, coastal rainforests, gulf islands and fijords, etc.) there are at least 4 or 5 distinct types (or tribes or sub-orders) of sasquatches known to the natives throughout this one province.

Their types are ranging in heirarchy from the fully erect, glossy black haired 9 - 10 feet tall giants who are known as the peaceful "old man of the woods" who will trade goods, demonstrate compassion, create art and music, construct permanent homes and bear no ill will towards humans or their animals and have been known to keep pets, and known to be capable of cross-breeding with humans (now you tell me what kind of ape can do that) ..... right down to the least evolved, powerfully built rounder-bodied wild swamp "boggies" who are shortest of stature (under 6 feet), hunched over with hands hanging below the knees and known to knuckle the ground when walking, reddish in colour with much longer, courser hair, capable of incredibly mindless violence and destruction and often associated with the legendary evil wendigos of the central Canadian provinces. Happily there are not many of them around in the west.

Maybe it will make you happier to learn that certainly there also have been accounts in the past of hostile lower-order sasquatches that have utterly destroyed the camps, buildings and flumes of gold prospectors and miners, knocked down man-made structures like barns and bridges, killed and torn apart farmers livestock and dogs, rained massive boulders and uprooted trees down upon loggers and prospectors alike, kidnapped young native women to have babies with and bring fresh new blood into the tribe (which, kidnapping, still happens to this day along the "Highway of Tears" in the interior of the province where many native girls hitch-hiking at night have gone missing).

I think you should not get upset and be so doubtful upon learning that some of the more highly evolved tribes of western sasquatches are willing to deal with humans (and dogs) in a more civilized and peaceful manner. It seems like the natural and most sensible thing to do if they wish to continue to survive amongst the invasion of ever increasing populations of humans on this continent.

Old 09-24-2017, 03:19 PM

Grizzly and Black bears are common through out the Bella Coola. You related a story of a SAS carrying off a large barrel of herring. Why was this barrel stored anywhere a creature could get to it.

I am not upset about anything.

How many creatures in these tribes.?

I think you should not get upset and be so doubtful upon learning that some of the more highly evolved tribes of western sasquatches are willing to deal with humans (and dogs) in a more civilized and peaceful manner. It seems like the natural and most sensible thing to do if they wish to continue to survive amongst the invasion of ever increasing populations of humans on this continent.

How do they know what our human civilizations are doing?

Old 09-24-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Grizzly and Black bears are common through out the Bella Coola. You related a story of a SAS carrying off a large barrel of herring. Why was this barrel stored anywhere a creature could get to it.

Grizzlies are common throughout the entire province except for the very extreme southwest coastal corner of the province where the largest cities and highest populations are. Black bears and cougars are everywhere including coming right into all towns and cities everywhere. It happens several times a year every year that black bears and cougars will come into residential neighbourhoods, they will walk into houses if doors are not locked and even come into busy downtown business cores. You can look it up online for confirmation of some of the incidents that have happened. Now normally the people here try to be conscientious about not leaving stuff around that will attract wildlife to scavenge but that doesn't stop animals from coming into human inhabited areas. Black bears often walk off carrying garbage bins in their mouths. Cougars steal really strange things, like garden hoses, bicycle tires, garden tools, even furniture. Go figure.

But as for the sasquatch carrying away a barrel of herring, (that happened way up north in the Nass, not in Bella Coola - read that post again) what do you find so unusual about that? Remember this happened in 1929 - I was but a twinkle in my father's eye, not born yet and I don't know how that camp stored their supplies. But if it was just a normal camp composed of light shacks and tents like most temporary work camps are out in the wilderness, not a full time permanent camp built of permanent structures of heavy logs or concrete, then there should be no mystery about it. A big sasquatch could have leveled the entire camp and completely laid waste to everything there (just as has happened before) if it was of a mind to do so. So I don't think it the slightest bit of mystery that a sasquatch could easily break into the cook shack and walk off with a prized barrel of pickled herring without destroying the cook shack or anything else in the camp.

Quote:

You are very clearly upset about being told about things that don't align with your own world view and you have been rude and making accusations that are undeserved. Read your own posts again.

Quote:

I don't know. I don't live with them. How many BigFoots are there in the lower 48?

Quote:

How does anything learn about what human civilizations are doing? I should think it would be by observing, mimicking, adapting, making contact, communicating and adopting human manners or practices that work for them. How is it that animals like bears, cougars, coyotes, deer, elk, skunks, raccoons, feral cats/dogs, birds, etc. are able to adapt to human civilization and even live permanently in human cities and towns? Easy answer - they do it by observing, mimicking, adapting, making contact, communicating and adopting human manners or practices that work for them. So why not sasquatches, which are clearly so much more intelligent than those animals, and some even far more intelligent than many humans?

Last edited by Zoisite; 09-24-2017 at 04:33 PM..

Old 09-24-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Good day Versatile, I hope this beautiful Sunday finds you in a more open minded mood than you were yesterday.

That isn't a run down of the Bella Coola area, it's only one person's interview with a teenage boy in one small coastal village. I think the account of a 17 year old boy's knowledge of sasquatches restricted to his one village in this day and age has no bearing on my accounts of how sasquatches elsewhere in the Bella Coola region's inland valley farmlands and mountain areas would have behaved over 65 years ago. And keep in mind that the Bella Coola region is a small region by comparison with the Kitsumkalum region further to the north, or the even more diverse Harrison region in the south.

Frankly I think it's really funny that sasquatches there in the village of Bella Coola have learned they can easily coerce fish out of fishermen by throwing rocks at them. A form of tribute - "I throw a rock at you to demand payment, you throw me a fish in tribute, I stop throwing rocks at you and go away". Like the mafia - or trolls under a bridge. Hahahaha. Those sasquatches DO love fish, even pickled fish. Maybe they are descendents of the sasquatches there 65 years ago who knew they should throw things as warning to keep away us humans who were getting too close to them while they were foraging for fruit in the orchards.

In BC alone (which is a very large area with a total of 16 regions, each region possessing a diversity of terrain and habitats - high glacial mountains, fertile river valleys, timberlands, muskegs, buttes, desert canyons, coastal rainforests, gulf islands and fijords, etc.) there are at least 4 or 5 distinct types (or tribes or sub-orders) of sasquatches known to the natives throughout this one province.

Their types are ranging in heirarchy from the fully erect, glossy black haired 9 - 10 feet tall giants who are known as the peaceful "old man of the woods" who will trade goods, demonstrate compassion, create art and music, construct permanent homes and bear no ill will towards humans or their animals and have been known to keep pets, and known to be capable of cross-breeding with humans (now you tell me what kind of ape can do that) ..... right down to the least evolved, powerfully built rounder-bodied wild swamp "boggies" who are shortest of stature (under 6 feet), hunched over with hands hanging below the knees and known to knuckle the ground when walking, reddish in colour with much longer, courser hair, capable of incredibly mindless violence and destruction and often associated with the legendary evil wendigos of the central Canadian provinces. Happily there are not many of them around in the west.

Maybe it will make you happier to learn that certainly there also have been accounts in the past of hostile lower-order sasquatches that have utterly destroyed the camps, buildings and flumes of gold prospectors and miners, knocked down man-made structures like barns and bridges, killed and torn apart farmers livestock and dogs, rained massive boulders and uprooted trees down upon loggers and prospectors alike, kidnapped young native women to have babies with and bring fresh new blood into the tribe (which, kidnapping, still happens to this day along the "Highway of Tears" in the interior of the province where many native girls hitch-hiking at night have gone missing).

Say as you wish the dogs are predators and BF are predators. Either they will go after a BF or they won't. Dogs know when a rock or something is thrown at them and consider that an attack towards them or the owner.

I will discuss this with friends. Tell me how come all these friendly musical etc BF's are not more well known. Hard to make money up that way. How come no one has grab the opportunity to reveal them for mone. As friendly as you say the photos should be no problem.

Do you have any photos? Track photos? Castings of prints? Sound recordings?

Last edited by Versatile; 09-24-2017 at 05:16 PM..

Old 09-24-2017, 05:14 PM

The stuff you talk about is world shattering and any govt would be protecting them and this is what great documentaries are made of. I suspect you are a paid schill just as on the Political Controversies forum.

Our moderator told me that denying the existence of BF is the one subject that people will die on the hill for to deny it. You fellars have learned that you cannot stop me on these forums because i play by the rules and i quit letting the schills bother me and i learned that the ignore function is a great tool.. Quite a few people agree with me.
You fellars are just trying a different tactic with me.

This is where being skeptical is a great thing. You gave yourself away with the dog facts. You can say humans do this and Bf does this or that. Dogs are very steady in their actions. Dogs don't care how you feel about BF or how they feel about humans. They can be trained to accept other animals unless they feel threatened and training them to not be aggressive or fearful would require interaction with humans, dogs, and BF in a training situation for each dog.

At least 2 of the fellars that i feel on the political forum are schills are the same 2 or 3 that have subtly attacked me on this subject of BF. All one needs to do is have a great memory and read a lot of the forums of City data and they become glaringly apparent.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:29 PM

20,034 posts, read 23,793,895 times
Quote:
I suspect you are a paid schill just as on the Political Controversies forum.
Hold on. You mean someone will pay me to be skeptical of Bigfoot theories? Where can I sign up?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:45 PM

See what I mean, Versatile, now you have just been rude and incredibly paranoid again. Chill out son, you are letting your imagination run away with you and you don't know as much about governments, dogs and Big Foots as you think you do.

Quote:
The stuff you talk about is world shattering and any govt would be protecting them and this is what great documentaries are made of. I suspect you are a paid schill just as on the Political Controversies forum.

Our moderator told me that denying the existence of BF is the one subject that people will die on the hill for to deny it. You fellars have learned that you cannot stop me on these forums because i play by the rules and i quit letting the schills bother me and i learned that the ignore function is a great tool.. Quite a few people agree with me.
You fellars are just trying a different tactic with me.

This is where being skeptical is a great thing. You gave yourself away with the dog facts. You can say humans do this and Bf does this or that. Dogs are very steady in their actions. Dogs don't care how you feel about BF or how they feel about humans. They can be trained to accept other animals unless they feel threatened and training them to not be aggressive or fearful would require interaction with humans, dogs, and BF in a training situation for each dog.

At least 2 of the fellars that i feel on the political forum are schills are the same 2 or 3 that have subtly attacked me on this subject of BF. All one needs to do is have a great memory and read a lot of the forums of City data and they become glaringly apparent.

I'm going to leave you to ponder the questions you just asked about making money and think really hard about what the reasons are for the natives up here to be closed mouthed and secretive towards outsiders. Maybe we can have a discussion at a later time about materialistic opportunists who don't belong here and have no respect for the people here and try to steal or take advantage and make money off other people's and other country's natural resources and traditions that they're trying to protect.

Hint: When the boy in Bella Coola laughed when he was asked by the interviewer about photos, that should have been a tip off to the interviewer that the boy didn't want to talk to him about sasquatches and was keeping his information close to the chest. He only told the interviewer a small amount of information to be polite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever read this 1924 story of Albert Ostman's? This link below (from BFRO again) is not the only website that has the full account from Albert Ostman but I don't have time to go looking for other websites with this account as I need to go out now. I think Albert Ostman was the very first person who made such a comprehensive and long official report about his experiences living for a few days with a family of sasquatches. It was after Ostman broke silence and made his report that other people became less afraid to relate their own encounters and started coming forward and opening up about sasquatches.

BFRO Report 1091: Albert Ostman account -- Multiple-day encounter with family of Sasquatches

Old 09-24-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
See what I mean, Versatile, now you have just been rude and incredibly paranoid again. Chill out son, you are letting your imagination run away with you and you don't know as much about governments, dogs and Big Foots as you think you do.

I'm going to leave you to ponder the questions you just asked about making money and think really hard about what the reasons are for the natives up here to be closed mouthed and secretive towards outsiders. Maybe we can have a discussion at a later time about materialistic opportunists who don't belong here and have no respect for the people here and try to steal or take advantage and make money off other people's and other country's natural resources and traditions that they're trying to protect.

Hint: When the boy in Bella Coola laughed when he was asked by the interviewer about photos, that should have been a tip off to the interviewer that the boy didn't want to talk to him about sasquatches and was keeping his information close to the chest. He only told the interviewer a small amount of information to be polite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever read this 1924 story of Albert Ostman's? This link below (from BFRO again) is not the only website that has the full account from Albert Ostman but I don't have time to go looking for other websites with this account as I need to go out now. I think Albert Ostman was the very first person who made such a comprehensive and long official report about his experiences living for a few days with a family of sasquatches. It was after Ostman broke silence and made his report that other people became less afraid to relate their own encounters and started coming forward and opening up about sasquatches.

BFRO Report 1091: Albert Ostman account -- Multiple-day encounter with family of Sasquatches

I grew up with a friend from Canada and he eventually became a very well known and respected mounty in BC. He never talked bad about the native Indians. He did tell me that many are alcoholics and very violent when drunk. I have seen on many documentaries and read about the alcoholoism in the natives.

This tells me there are so many drunks and dopers up that way that there is no way to keep this as secret as you say. When a human wants alcohol or drugs to feed an addiction the all morals go right out the window for a few bucks to get the fix.

You can talk all this Euel Gibbons stuff you want but i don't by it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal