U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 07:57 PM

12,201 posts, read 11,516,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
What about them? What do you think should happen to them? Should they be found and persecuted?

I think the majority of stories you hear about sasquatches doing those things are just made up stories, a perpetuation of stories from days gone by from a hundred years ago - or else they are done by bears or humans. I live in sasquatch country where things like that happen and 99% of the time it's proven to be bears, cougars, wolves, coyotes, raccoons and especially humans that pull stunts like that. There is never evidence that it was sasquatches that did it.

People who own pets and livestock have a responsibility to do a better job of protecting them. If something kills them it's because they weren't properly protected by their owners.

Got a freezer that was thieved from? Sasquatches won't touch frozen foods, they detest frozen foods and will only eat fresh, smoked or salted meats. So it isn't sasquatches stealing frozen meat out of freezers. Bears and humans take things out of freezers. Keep it locked and inside your locked house or else locked and placed inside a sturdy, well secured, locked barn or garage.

Lost your fences and farm gates or they were pulled down? Blame it on human vandals and thieves.

Someone outside your house late at night throwing rocks and sticks and making hideous screams and wailing noises to scare your family? Definitely blame that on humans.

Sasquatches have more important things to do with their time - like trying to survive and AVOID humans - than to be playing at stunts like that. If you and your family are out walking around in sasquatch territory then sasquatches might try to frighten you to get rid of you. It means they have vulnerable family members of their own with them that they're trying to protect from humans. Just leave.

I will return to the other topic you started about sasquatches, that I posted on last night with the physical description of them.

Way to much generalization, supposition and wishful ideas without any merit to back it up. Come to the midwest/midsouth or south and you will get your eyes opened.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2017, 08:47 PM

10,570 posts, read 8,776,653 times
From what you're saying it sounds as though some of the sub-species tribes in the lower 48 are quite desperate and vicious. Perhaps the theories are true that the Pacific sasquatch tribes, being known to be builders, artists, musicians and sometimes diplomats, are more highly evolved and intellectually advanced than their less developed sub-species cousin tribes in the lower 48.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
From what you're saying it sounds as though some of the sub-species tribes in the lower 48 are quite desperate and vicious. Perhaps the theories are true that the Pacific sasquatch tribes, being known to be builders, artists, musicians and sometimes diplomats, are more highly evolved and intellectually advanced than their less developed sub-species cousin tribes in the lower 48.

Why would they be a sub-species? Why is a SAS any better? I have no information that tey have tribes.
Small family units but not tribes.

I know nothing about desperation. Any Apex predator is vicious.

I have never hears, seen nor been told nor read anything of this statement:

known to be builders, artists, musicians and sometimes diplomats,

Lets see some facts please.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:42 PM

Old 09-21-2017, 06:56 PM

19,190 posts, read 22,874,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post

Old 09-22-2017, 12:16 PM

10,570 posts, read 8,776,653 times
Quote:
Why would they be a sub-species? Why is a SAS any better? I have no information that tey have tribes.
Small family units but not tribes.

I know nothing about desperation. Any Apex predator is vicious.

I have never hears, seen nor been told nor read anything of this statement:

known to be builders, artists, musicians and sometimes diplomats,

Facts? You want facts about sasquatches in the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal forum?

There are no such things as proven facts about sasquatches. Even the things you have posted about BF cannot be claimed to be facts. Everything that everyone says about them is all hear-say, supposition and theories. No facts exist.

I don't want to see your thread about BF tracks to be derailed from the topic of tracks so I'll leave this thread and continue with any continuing answers and commentary about sasquatches in your other current thread a little later on.

Old 09-22-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Facts? You want facts about sasquatches in the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal forum?

There are no such things as proven facts about sasquatches. Even the things you have posted about BF cannot be claimed to be facts. Everything that everyone says about them is all hear-say, supposition and theories. No facts exist.

I don't want to see your thread about BF tracks to be derailed from the topic of tracks so I'll leave this thread and continue with any continuing answers and commentary about sasquatches in your other current thread a little later on.

Between you and i there are facts we can give to each other.As i said before. I haven't ever read,science been told etc you post on any forum nor person i know. The other non believers don't matter anyway, they don't do anything anyway,

I started in 2004 to bust this as a hoax and sure failed at that.

Old 09-22-2017, 02:01 PM

19,190 posts, read 22,874,810 times
Quote:
Between you and i there are facts we can give to each other.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. No one is entitled to their own facts." (Daniel Patrick Moynihan)

Quote:
The other non believers don't matter anyway, they don't do anything anyway,

Old 09-22-2017, 02:34 PM

Old 09-22-2017, 02:36 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal