Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2008, 02:30 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times

Advertisements

proof of the fallen angel's offspring (Nephilim)

YouTube - Alien Skulls - Giant Skeletons and Megaliths
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 06:50 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Wouldnt it be "shocking" if we discovered that part of our DNA is alien in orgin, which explains why we look similar to them (humanoid). There is obviously some sort of genetic connection. That could be one of the reason the governments are trying to hide this...just think of the implications. We would somewhat be aliens ourselves. There is no doubt our bodies are intellegently designed. I dont believe we randomly came out of chaos. The way our body is built, the way each part functions proved that God or a conscience intellegence created us. The question is, has God's creation been munipulated by aliens (fallen angels). We know its happened during the time of Noah but has it happened since then? I wonder what Humans looked like in the days of Noah before the mixing of humans and fallen angels? It just might be possible that Noah didnt look like modern day man. Maybe he was more ape like.
I think what many of us call 'god' is like the creature that acts out in most of the OT, and not the 'creator of all that is' the one in which we 'live and move and have our being'. So I can certainly see that defective 'thing' as something alien, repleat with character flaws.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:29 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
Default I agree

Quote:
The book of Ezekial in the Bible...sound like a UFO encounter to me and the desciption matches today's UFOs

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-- and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings.

Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. (1:4-9)

Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning. (1:10-14)

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.sounds like port holes (1:15-18)

When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels... When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. (1:19-20, 24,) (New International Version)

I always thought that sounded like a spaceship landing too. Aliens would explain the long duration that man hasn't had any of these spectacular "miracles" and Jesus' "Coming back" with thousands of years passing.
Aliens are more believable than gods.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I always thought that sounded like a spaceship landing too. Aliens would explain the long duration that man hasn't had any of these spectacular "miracles" and Jesus' "Coming back" with thousands of years passing.
Amen, brother.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:10 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,940,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
"Now if the dart lands on the top half, the aliens have been around for a long time and so are incredibly more advanced than us. If it lands on the bottom half then they have been around for a lot less time than us and so are most likely primitive."

This just looks like 50/50 to me, and I would think they would just have to be advanced technologically, unless they are naturally born with peculiar abilities.
You forgot the bit about the hole,there are 3 possibilities not 2. Plus it doesn't have to be that they have special abilities, all they would need is enough time to develop the technology.

Say we have us with 100k years of history.
Now say we have intelligent aliens with a 100k million years of history.
Now say we have aliens who have yet to develop any intelligence(they may for example be single celled organisms and it might take a good 3 billion years till very complex life arises)

Which one do you think would have made the most technological advances nowadays?

Old 04-04-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
The irony is that the ancients thought the were gods because they did things that seemed "magical" to them. If we were living in ancient times and we saw a craft with creatures in them come out of the sky, we'd think they were gods too. Even today what extraterestrials are capable of seems like magic to 21st century man. But the Ezekial passage in the Bible is not some vague description. It actually says flying, glowing metal objects shaped like wheels with 4 living creatures in them coming out of the sky! The Ezekial scripture even describes the movement of modern day UFOs. "back and forth like flashes of lightning". Ezekial called them "creatures" so they werent human but he also said they had the face of man. So Ezekial is describing "human like beings". Its probabally the clearest example of UFOs in the Bible and its a scripture thats overlooked among Christians that dont believe UFO exists. Clear evidence can stare a skeptic in the face and he or she still wont believe it.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-04-2008 at 09:48 AM..

Old 04-07-2008, 08:46 AM

Ben Rich "father of stealth technology" and former vice-president of the Lockheed corporation made a few statements to Jim Goodall. He said "we have things out in the desert that are 50 years beyond what you can comprehend" "and wont be made public for another 50 years" "If you've seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we've been there and done that.

In another interview Jim Godall said this:

"Ben Rich told me twice before he died: 'We have things at Area 51 that you and the best

minds in the world won't even be able to conceive that we have for 30 or 40 years, and won't be made public for another 50." A friend of mine at Lockheed told me: "We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking far beyond anything you see on Star Trek."

Of course this technology could only come from UFOs. But those statements lead me to another question. What about teleportation (beam me up scotty!) If Ben Rich said anything you see on Star Trek, we've already done, that leads me to believe that teleportation is possible. To a small degree we already know its possible because Scientists did it in a lab with protons. No wonder the ancients thought extraterestrials were gods.

YouTube - [HST] UFO Files - Area 51-5

Ben Rich also publically said this at a convention just months before he died of cancer.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do."
Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-07-2008 at 09:05 AM..

Old 04-07-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Ben Rich "father of stealth technology" and former vice-president of the Lockheed corporation made a few statements to Jim Goodall. He said "we have things out in the desert that are 50 years beyond what you can comprehend" "and wont be made public for another 50 years" "If you've seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we've been there and done that.

In another interview Jim Godall said this:

"Ben Rich told me twice before he died: 'We have things at Area 51 that you and the best

minds in the world won't even be able to conceive that we have for 30 or 40 years, and won't be made public for another 50." A friend of mine at Lockheed told me: "We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking far beyond anything you see on Star Trek."

Of course this technology could only come from UFOs. But those statements lead me to another question. What about teleportation (beam me up scotty!) If Ben Rich said anything you see on Star Trek, we've already done, that leads me to believe that teleportation is possible. To a small degree we already know its possible because Scientists did it in a lab with protons. No wonder the ancients thought extraterestrials were gods.

YouTube - [HST] UFO Files - Area 51-5

Ben Rich also publically said this at a convention just months before he died of cancer.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do."
Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works
Yep. My prof said that technology is advanced at least 15 years more than the public is aware of.

I was watching some documentary on tv that displayed some hotshot tazer that could be shot from a distance.

Now, I am reading the book 'Spook', written in the 1970's and it mentions them, as well. And you know they had to be existing before the book was written.

Old 04-07-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Yep. My prof said that technology is advanced at least 15 years more than the public is aware of.

I was watching some documentary on tv that displayed some hotshot tazer that could be shot from a distance.

Now, I am reading the book 'Spook', written in the 1970's and it mentions them, as well. And you know they had to be existing before the book was written.
I think the world would be totally in SHOCK if knowledge of man's true technology level were revealed!

Old 04-07-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
I think the world would be totally in SHOCK if knowledge of man's true technology level were revealed!
I do not disagree, but you would think the ego-maniacs in the White House would be using them in our invasion of Iraq, wouldn't you?

Maybe the ones in the know do not tell them. I certainly would not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal