Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2008, 06:25 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,388 times

Advertisements

You've got half of our own government running around naked in the woods and giving each other sexual favors. Their reasoning is they're just having fratboy fun. Call me crazy but im a lot less concerned with aliens than with the fratboy fruitcakes in government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2008, 11:38 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Ok, I'll stop posting clues and links instead. Here is yet another.

Astronomers on Verge of Finding Earth's Twin - Yahoo! News (broken link)

Read the last section. Basically they are saying they know there is other life out there. Remember, they intend to ease us into this. less then 5 months and the truth will be known.
They are going to have to ease us on faster because it will be a BIG shock to the world and everything we knew about us and this world has been false. Its going to be a big shock. But even when it is revealed I doubt everything will be revealed. I have a feeling the governmnent is keeping some information from the public that is pretty scary. The information could be so unsettling, it could literally drive people insane and people would be finding places to hide. But certainly the link you posted is setting the world up to see there are planets out there that sustain life. Eventually they'll say "and BTW we have discovered an earth like planet in the star system Zeta Reticula" which happens to be the home planet of the grey aliens.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:24 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,939,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
They are going to have to ease us on faster because it will be a BIG shock to the world and everything we knew about us and this world has been false. Its going to be a big shock. But even when it is revealed I doubt everything will be revealed. I have a feeling the governmnent is keeping some information from the public that is pretty scary. The information could be so unsettling, it could literally drive people insane and people would be finding places to hide. But certainly the link you posted is setting the world up to see there are planets out there that sustain life. Eventually they'll say "and BTW we have discovered an earth like planet in the star system Zeta Reticula" which happens to be the home planet of the grey aliens.
Ugh I hate zeta reticuli, planetary movement with binary stars is beyond my current level of knowledge.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:10 PM

2 posts, read 3,413 times
Default aliens

My viewpoint on aliens is a little different. I believe they are a sign of biblical end times. Every time a person is "abducted" by an alien it is fearful for them. There is never any joy, happiness, or good times had by all. Therefore I think they are demons sent to create another "sign' in the sky. If they were angels it would be a time of joy, or celebration.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpah View Post
My viewpoint on aliens is a little different. I believe they are a sign of biblical end times. Every time a person is "abducted" by an alien it is fearful for them. There is never any joy, happiness, or good times had by all. Therefore I think they are demons sent to create another "sign' in the sky. If they were angels it would be a time of joy, or celebration.
If I were to put it in a biblical perspective, the little greys are demons. If it were from God's nature, like you said, you shouldnt be terrified. The Bible does indicate that Satan is the prince of the heavens (the sky) But there may be a difference between demons and fallen angels. fallen angels take more of a leadership role.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:04 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,482 times
If one gazes on the heavens on a clear night (when we have them) one feels insignificant before the galaxy and the universe. With all those heavenly bodies to think that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe is the hight of arrogance. Kind of like an ant crawling up an elephant's leg intent on rape.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:31 AM

This is a recording of a radio transmission from space shuttle Discovery, captured in 1989. Recorded by an amateur radio operator, it seems to describe an encounter with an alien spacecraft. The response from the ground was to tell the astronaut to "switch", i.e. change frequencies, and nothing more was heard.

When the tape was made public NASA claimed ignorance, simply saying that no such incident had occurred. However, people were listening to it with their own ears, and it sounded very real to them. NASA then claimed the transmission was real, but it was a joke on the part of the astronaut. This didn't fly well, either. When you hear the tape you'll understand why no one felt there was any sense of humour in the astronaut's voice.

YouTube - Houston this is Discovery, we still have the Alien spacecra

The astronaut that said that is one of these two astronauts

Pilot: John E. Blaha............ Commander: Michael L. Coats

It makes you wonder why NASA keeps sending the shuttle up there and why there never seems to be any new scientific breakthroughs returning from each trip.

Last edited by gsoboi; 06-26-2008 at 11:53 AM..

Old 06-26-2008, 11:48 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Ezekiel uses the word creature so they werent human but yet the looked similar to man. That is the description of humanoid extraterrestrials. They look almost human.

The Book of Ezekiel is the CLEAREST description of a UFO encounter in the entire Bible. Its clear as crystal yet people want to overlook it. Its not a coincidence that scripture concerning UFOs and beings coming down from the skies are never preached in sunday services across the nation. This proves that its not just a modern day scifi imagination and in fact humans having been seeing these things for thousands of years.
I think Bible scholars and anyone else who has studied the Bible in depth has been trying to "crack" that part of Ezekiel for at least a thousand years now. I want to know what that is describing. I doubt its describing any type of saucer shaped craft though.

Also after the government has set the theory in motion and leaked disinformation around UFO's the release of any related information will be very conspicuos and coincide with an election, or war or something of that nature to shift attention and cause dismay in the general public. I'm not only inclined to believe that we aren't visited by Aliens, im inclined to believe that the US government may be using the alien/UFO matter for devious purposes to fool the public. Mainly to draw attention away from people becoming to aware of current politics going on behind the scenes. When people sniff them out, and become more and more alert, something always happens. There's always some sensational story drummed up or this and that. Its all too typical.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:58 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Ok, I'll stop posting clues and links instead. Here is yet another.

Astronomers on Verge of Finding Earth's Twin - Yahoo! News (broken link)

Read the last section. Basically they are saying they know there is other life out there. Remember, they intend to ease us into this. less then 5 months and the truth will be known.
What, the vestige of an ancient bacterium?
Wow.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpah View Post
No. The very first encounters that I ever heard of were of human looking aliens. People years back pretty much reported having seen them land and disembark or take the person on a friendly cruise.

There were a good number of those friendly human aliens who did ot abduct, but invited. Back then only 'trashy' sorts of magazines would agree to publish such stories, if at all. Word did not get around to many people and I would think the contactees would have been fearful of being locked up just by admitting that they had met a space alien.

Then, there were Barney and Betty Hill. They were abducted, but not tortured or fearful.

For some reason most of the contacts now are horrendous and done by greys or greens who look like greys. Ugly, impersonal creatures who act as programmed robots (or some human research doctors) with no care at all of the suffering that they put their subjects through.

The first could also have been the angels spoken of in the bible if the others are demons????

I have sometimes read of people in crisis and this being being near them who 'saves' them in an impossible situation and then leaves. They often attribute this salvation to an angel, but 'what's in a name', it could have been an alien?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal