Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 09:00 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times

Advertisements

Yeah right... Was a Giant Human Skeleton Found in Saudi Arabia Desert? - Netlore Archive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 02:16 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

So how did you come up with even an approximate date?
Well only a few out there realize this, but the world will soon be entering the third day of God. In the Old Testament in the book of Hosea, there is a key verse often overlooked. It states, "After two days He will revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight" (Hosea 6:2). Before Christ rescues His people from the planet, the Bible says He will resurrect the bodies of His servants that died in the past. "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17). After Christ died, He was resurrected on the third day. According to Hosea 6:2, God will call the dead in Christ from out of their graves on the third day. Christ then will rescue His people that are alive on earth. Now, here is where things start to get interesting. The Bible gives us two time references speaking of this event. These references are found in the Old and the New Testaments and are totally independent of each other. Yet, both of these references appear to converge at the same time in the future. However, God's two days are
not 24-hour days. God's days are much longer than ours as explained in Second Peter 3:8, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. To illustrate, Christ was resurrected around the year 33 A.D. If the passage of 2000 years equals two days in God's time, then the end of the two days would be around the year 2033. The third day thus will start around the year 2034. Although 2034 may or may not be the exact year Christ returns, His coming must be very close. For you see, the generation that was born in the year 1948 will be 86 years old in 2034. It was Jesus who said in Matthew 24:34 that this generation would not pass away until all end-time prophecies would be fulfilled.

Israel became a nation in 1948, and that is the generation that would not pass away, and that time appears to agree with Gods third day spoken of in the Old Testament.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:53 AM

896 posts, read 1,864,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well only a few out there realize this, but the world will soon be entering the third day of God.

Funny how that bible you quote shows that you're being somewhat presumptious. Why not read Matthew 24:36-44.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Not the first time photoshopped images have been posted here (look back a page or two at the moon images, and a bit further back at others). One must wonder why the poster is doing that.

Perhaps he would inform us?

Any comment gsoboi?

Old 07-15-2008, 10:03 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Funny how that bible you quote shows that you're being somewhat presumptious. Why not read Matthew 24:36-44.
I'm not being presumptious at all, the Bible tells us no one will no the exact time or hour. And I have stated that much. Yet Jesus tells us to keep watch so these events will not surprise us, and we will be ready at His coming. I have read Matthew 24 many times, and one of the greatest clues to Christ return is found in Matthew 24:32,33. That is the verse where Christ speaks of the generation that will see the rebirth of Israel, and He also states that the generation that sees this will not pass away until all things have been fulfilled. I can't say what day or what hour, but I can say it will be in my generation, because that is what the Bible states.

Old 07-16-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I'm not being presumptious at all, the Bible tells us no one will no the exact time or hour. And I have stated that much. Yet Jesus tells us to keep watch so these events will not surprise us, and we will be ready at His coming. I have read Matthew 24 many times, and one of the greatest clues to Christ return is found in Matthew 24:32,33. That is the verse where Christ speaks of the generation that will see the rebirth of Israel, and He also states that the generation that sees this will not pass away until all things have been fulfilled. I can't say what day or what hour, but I can say it will be in my generation, because that is what the Bible states.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

So that's your translation of the above? No mention of Israel at all. Seems a pretty straightforward piece of writing to me, almost childlike in it's simplicity.

Isn't there a warning somewhere in that same bible against translating parts to suit ones own beliefs?

I'm also wondering what all or any of this has to do with the OP.

It would be nice if instead of people fencing with bible verses that we came back on topic.

I'm still waiting to hear gsoboi's explanation to the post of yesterday.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:56 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times
bottom line, 2012 could be the year a major UFO event takes place.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 AM

YouTube - The Marilyn Monroe UFO Conspiracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBAghDT-Q0

Remember just before she died she called up an international press conference. She said she "knew something that would shock the world" Of course she was privied this information from JFK and Bobby Kennedy. Its odd........JFK and Bobby were assasinated and Marilyn and Dorothy "mysteriously" died. They had to shut JFK up and they did. Both Dorothy and Marilyn have CIA files on them. The subject of the document on Marilyn Monroe was called "Project Moon Dust" which dealt with the recovery of space debris. Coincidently the gerenal who name was on the top of the unclassified CIA document delt with taking in UFO reports. Why would Marilyn Monroe be on a document under a project that deals with recovering space debris? The skeptics still cant answer that one. The document also mentioned that Dorothy and Marylin were talking about JFK "inspecting things from outerspace".

Last edited by gsoboi; 07-16-2008 at 11:29 AM..

Old 07-16-2008, 12:33 PM

Whats interestring is technologies such as the intergrated circuit night vision googles & fiber optics all came from the UFO craft found in Roswell in 1947. The governement contracted scientists and companies to "so call" develope and invent these technologies. Its happening today as well.

In this article from 2003, Boeing, the largest aircraft manufactuer announced they were working on anti-gravity propulsion. Folks this stuff is real, its not science fiction.

VERY interestring article

CNN.com - New technology from 'black world' - Sep. 8, 2003

Last edited by gsoboi; 07-16-2008 at 01:06 PM..

Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Whats interestring is technologies such as the intergrated circuit night vision googles & fiber optics all came from the UFO craft found in Roswell in 1947. The governement contracted scientists and companies to "so call" develope and invent these technologies. Its happening today as well.

In this article from 2003, Boeing, the largest aircraft manufactuer announced they were working on anti-gravity propulsion. Folks this stuff is real, its not science fiction.

VERY interestring article

CNN.com - New technology from 'black world' - Sep. 8, 2003
This is a bit off topic, and I'm sorry, but many years ago I saw one tv show concerning military advancements/innovations. It spoke of a suit of some sort that appeared to make the wearer invisible. I think it worked by projecting the scene directly behind the body to the front of it. The thing is - they gave a demo with guys approaching a building in a sort of desolate landscape. You could not see them!

That was only one viewing, and perhaps it was pulled because I have not heard of it since, and much time has passed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal