Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2008, 09:29 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,568,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
From the same site you supplied above;

"In fact, the strongest rampart of Bush's Nazi imperial America is indeed 9-11; it and it alone are the strongest link in the chain of events that bind Americans to the new Nazi Amerika. It is increasingly being shown that 9-11 was an inside job, perpetrated by the secret and deadly cabal of the JFK-killing and drug running CIA, the controlled demolition-savvy Israeli Mossad, and the Israeli-dominated and controlled Pentagon. The latter provided for "drills" as cover to disable our radar defense systems."

Do you actively seek out these weird sites?

I'm afraid you've blown your veracity yet again.
The UFOs over DC really happened. Its not just reported on that website. Its been reported in newspapers across the country back in 1952. Many people saw them and photographs of them were taken. They werent birds or planes and the miltary scrambled after them. There was never really an explaination by the government.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 09:39 AM

896 posts, read 1,861,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
The UFOs over DC really happened.
If you're so convinced of all you say why don't you reply to my simple questions? You'll find them if you just go back through the pages here.

If you won't answer then it must be assumed that you don't actually know, and that the 'facts' you state are only meant to try to convince yourself and/or they originate in your own imagination. And that's called, amongst other things, self delusion.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
If you're so convinced of all you say why don't you reply to my simple questions? You'll find them if you just go back through the pages here.

If you won't answer then it must be assumed that you don't actually know, and that the 'facts' you state are only meant to try to convince yourself and/or they originate in your own imagination. And that's called, amongst other things, self delusion.
Oh please. Once again you are ignoring facts and only focusing on hoaxes and websites with questionable beliefs.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,931,958 times
Quote:
Oh please. Once again you are ignoring facts and only focusing on hoaxes and websites with questionable beliefs.
Yes yes I'm sure someone has posted a fact somewhere in the last 50 pages or so.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Yes yes I'm sure someone has posted a fact somewhere in the last 50 pages or so.
more facts than can be imagined

Old 07-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Ignoring what facts?

You have't supplied any yet.

All I see is (using your words) "hoaxes and websites with questionable beliefs" (Which you supplied, along with fake photos).

What's going on?

Why do this and then not answer any simple questions about the incredible statements you make?

One must conclude now that along with those outlandish statements you make, the last being quotes from an equally outlandish website.... the almost childishly faked photos.... the incredible video clips... that you are self delusional.

Is this true?

If not then answer the questions?

If you can.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Ignoring what facts?

You have't supplied any yet.

All I see is (using your words) "hoaxes and websites with questionable beliefs" (Which you supplied, along with fake photos).

What's going on?

Why do this and then not answer any simple questions about the incredible statements you make?

One must conclude now that along with those outlandish statements you make, the last being quotes from an equally outlandish website.... the almost childishly faked photos.... the incredible video clips... that you are self delusional.

Is this true?

If not then answer the questions?

If you can.
Once again you are not looking at the big picture are are focusing on a few hoaxed photos to discredit the idea that we have been visited.

This is real and its not outlandish

Old 07-22-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Once again you are not looking at the big picture are are focusing on a few hoaxed photos to discredit the idea that we have been visited.
I give up.

You appear to be unable or unwilling to explain your strange claims.

Enjoy wallowing in self-delusion.... presenting faked pictures.... responding to your own posts etc.

I shall now look forward to having an intelligent discussion with open minded posters.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:02 PM

10,603 posts, read 11,631,663 times
northsider, I can not verify any of the photos that have just recently been shown that has to do with the UFOs over Washington, DC back in 1952, however I was living in that area in 1952 and I know that what I and my family and my neighbor saw those nights was for real, at least to us it was, and the incidents with the UFOs over Washington, DC did not happen on just one night but a couple of nights and Andrews Air Force Base did scramble some jets to try and intercept whatever it was that was in the sky on those couple of nights, now there has never been any official explanation but at the time what we saw could have been described as UFOs and the pictures that are being presented now were on the front page of some of the local newspapers at that time. Now I'm not saying that I believe in UFOs but what we saw that night was not anything that we have ever seen in the skies before. Washington, DC has three major airports within its vicinity and a couple of military facilities with Andrews Air Force Base the largest military airport in that area so anything could have been flying that night and like has been previously said, there's been no official explanation.UFOs Flew Directlly Over Washington DC For Six HOURS In July, 1952 this is an article from the Washington Post pertaining to the UFOs over the U.S. Capital, the date was July 28, 1952.

Last edited by ptsum; 07-22-2008 at 02:27 PM..

Old 07-22-2008, 02:29 PM

Now Northsider after ptsum's testimony can you explain those glowing lights that hovered over Washington DC (restricted air space)? can you explain why fighter jets scrambled towards those objects? can you explain why til this day the government has never explained the incedent to the American People? If it were a training exercise, the government would have long said so. If it were experimental craft of the time or foreign craft, it would have been declassified by now. That only leaves one explaination and that they are extraterrestrial craft. That means that what you see below are actual UFOs from another world/demension.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal