U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 02:51 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,219,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post

"Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe. The current debate is on whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in tradition of a total transparent society come out and tell the truth."
So, what are the "rules of the Universe"?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2008, 04:03 PM

32,837 posts, read 18,634,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I always find it amusing when you're listening to some tv documentary about ufo's you always hear about these flying machines that can stop on a dime and suddenly change direction at a high rate of speed and zig zag all over the place. I have a question about that. Wouldn't a supposedly advanced civilization actually know where they're going and go there by the most direct route instead of flitting around like a house fly?
The answer is simple!! That just means the driver was eating while he was driving! And spilled some hot intergalactic starbucks coffee on his lap.

Boy, do we have to explain every little detail to you human beings?

Old 03-21-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
So, what are the "rules of the Universe"?
The Rules of the Universe state there shall be a 7-11 opened up by a guy named Abu.

Sorry, it must be 4:08, and my brain is getting tired. Is it friday anywhere in the universe yet?

Old 03-21-2008, 04:15 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,219,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
The Rules of the Universe state there shall be a 7-11 opened up by a guy named Abu.

Sorry, it must be 4:08, and my brain is getting tired. Is it friday anywhere in the universe yet?
Oh wait...I know...

The First Rule of the Universe is that nobody talks about the universe!

Old 03-21-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Oh wait...I know...

Ah yes, that would make sense. Keep the earth beings guessing while they work on their "secret" agenda. People like to throw that term agenda around, so why not apply it here.

Well, if you figure the extraterristials were having a population crisis, it only stands to reason they would take some pointers from India.

Did you notice most of the pictures of the "grays" have no winkie dinks visible? What's up with that? Please tell me sex is not an integral part of the future of humanity.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:38 PM

25,736 posts, read 27,263,296 times
Quote:
Oh wait...I know...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fight Club reference?

Old 03-21-2008, 06:25 PM

7,916 posts, read 17,450,263 times
gsoboi wrote:
Quote:
Here is an interesting article about India wrestling with the idea of announcing the truth about UFOs.
Ok R2-D2 but did you check out that photo from the article of the ufo? That was a garden variety ufo probably hanging from a string. All of these tantalizing articles that occationally pop up in the media someplace never seem to materialize into actual evidence. The photos or videos are either of a blurry little light or else an obvious hoax like the photo in your article. I think it would be incredibly exciting if we really did find strong physical evidence that alien life has visited our planet but I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far and I don't expect India to shock the world with a major announcement about their interactions with alien life forms.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:05 PM

12,408 posts, read 17,408,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

I think the reason that the stories are often the same can be blamed on Hollywood, not aliens. Christopher Walken was in a movie a number of years ago called Communion in which small humanoid looking aliens were abducting people. After that movie was released reports from supposed abductees started to emerge and guess what, the aliens looked just like the ones from this movie. There have been other phases of encounters with aliens in our recent history including a period in which people were describing the aliens as being extremely attractive and looking completely human. I suppose when a new blockbuster movie comes out some time in the future we'll see a shift from the "greys" as they're often called to some new form of alien.
People started reporting and describing 'greys' way before Hollywood stepped in. In movies like 'ET' the aliens were made to look somewhat like people's descriptions of what they encountered, but friendly. Hollywood and tv will frequently take a story from reality and massage it into something worthy of the screen. Just because some actor had not been tracking ET encounters and started doing so after he made a film and then sees similarities, does not make him particularly noteworthy in the field.

Many people believe, from reports of various encounters, that there are several sorts of alien life visiting us. I know, to a person who does not even think one sort has managed to reach us, a varied assortment of them is even more far out.

I doubt if anyone can say anything to a person who doubts alien visitation. There is really no reason, no concrete evidence given, to persuade belief, except the testimony of so many people from such disparate walks of life and educational backrounds.

If a person had had an encounter and then spoke to a doubter, there is a good chance that he would not admit to the encounter. What good could it do him, except cause him to be ridiculed for an experience that is life changing and causes him to drop confidence in the neat little world of human civilization that he was reared to believe in?

Old 03-21-2008, 11:50 PM

I am always joking, but I keep an open mind to the whole scenario of UFO's. I know, I know...,.... must be the kid in me.
But one has to wonder why there are so many accounts from different countries, including military personnel who swear they have witnessed something inexplicable.

Here is a link from Larry King's episode on UFO's.

CNN.com - Transcripts

I used to listen to Coast to Coast when I worked graveyard. It used to be Art Bell, now its someone else, but still a good program to listen to in the middle of the night.

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

And I am definitely NOT trying to sway anyone into believing. At this stage in the game, you either believe or you don't. And NOTHING short of a visit on CNN is going to change your mind.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:03 PM

1,114 posts, read 1,965,798 times
Photo proof of extraterrestrials.
//www.city-data.com/forum/photo...ctures-24.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal