Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 11:36 AM

4 posts, read 3,284 times

Advertisements

I have been watching different stuff about aliens. The videos weren't made by scientists, but they were made by normal people with their own Youtube channel. They said there were animal aliens, a alien called "moth man", which apparently comes to warn people, and many other aliens. They said that they were left behind on earth. I, personally think that aliens can't breathe our air on earth. Others say different. Is this TRUE that some aliens were left behind on earth?

Last edited by Hammyandnature; 05-25-2015 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Messed up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2015, 01:33 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
No one has produced any concrete proof, And while open to the possibility of ET life i don't think so at all. Moth man was said to have been a sand crane that was misidentified by witnesses. There are many legends ranging from the "lizard people" under Los Angeles to the elongated skulls found in Africa, And even claims of some of our world leaders being Shapeshifters. Many stories of people claiming to be hybrid alien/human also.

You would certainly be interested in the Fermi paradox below I think.

Fermi paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-25-2015, 01:46 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Also, the Great Filter:

Great Filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-25-2015, 01:58 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
No one has produced any concrete proof, And while open to the possibility of ET life i don't think so at all. Moth man was said to have been a sand crane that was misidentified by witnesses. There are many legends ranging from the "lizard people" under Los Angeles to the elongated skulls found in Africa, And even claims of some of our world leaders being Shapeshifters. Many stories of people claiming to be hybrid alien/human also.

You would certainly be interested in the Fermi paradox below I think.

Fermi paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is very easy to misjudge sizes by judging distances. Those big birds can look very menacing on a dark, lonely road at night, and they will swoop down on cars.

Wanted to rep your post but the system won't let me.

Old 05-25-2015, 02:19 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
It is very easy to misjudge sizes by judging distances. Those big birds can look very menacing on a dark, lonely road at night, and they will swoop down on cars.

Wanted to rep your post but the system won't let me.
Thank you. I agree. A large bird swooping down on a dark road is scary as it is.

This subject is one of the biggest questions humans have. There are so many hoaxes, rumors and speculation on this subject. I think most people want it to be true. if and when proof is discovered (it is was not already) and is disclosed it will change the outlook and view on many things. I also do not think people will go nuts from fear or anxiety either. It will be more like "I thought this could be true" for many. Unless "they" show up like in Independence day with a grand show from the skies, or a portal or from underneath a 7-11 or something like that.

Old 05-25-2015, 05:40 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
I've also heard it suggested, by the way, that Moth Man was actually a large owl.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:48 PM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
The Native Americans had their stories about the Thunder Bird. All tribes seemed to have stories about them being big enough to carry off bison.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:52 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
haha the OP is a conspiracy nut in the making....well, join the club.

How many people think 9/11 was an inside job or at least there maybe something to hide by the government? How many people believe that we are not shown the true images from space (look up the Disclosure Project where 450 military personnel, scientists and government officials have come forward to say what they know).

How many people report UFOs, aliens, strange beasts, ghosts, bigfoot, pteradactyls, mothman, lights in the sky, etc? You have to ask yourself whether all these people are wrong or whether one actually saw what they say they saw - 'cos you only need one to "prove" that there are these things and they exist. Not all are government black projects I suspect.

Personally, I think aliens exist but the whole subject and related topics upset the religious folk so be careful who you speak to on this.

As an aside, at the time of Fukushima nuclear disaster, the Japanese government advertised for people to help them stop 'rumours' and 'lies' (ie, the truth getting out) so do you think the Japanese government are the ONLY ones doing this?

As for trusting any government, well, they have their own reasons for keeping secrets which may be to keep us safe or, more likely, to serve their own agendas.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:50 AM

540 posts, read 1,910,587 times
Yes, aliens were left here on Earth. They are now called humans. And yes, we've adapted very well.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:10 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammyandnature View Post
I have been watching different stuff about aliens. The videos weren't made by scientists, but they were made by normal people with their own Youtube channel. They said there were animal aliens, a alien called "moth man", which apparently comes to warn people, and many other aliens. They said that they were left behind on earth. I, personally think that aliens can't breathe our air on earth. Others say different. Is this TRUE that some aliens were left behind on earth?
you're wrong that aliens can't breathe on earth, if they couldn't, you would see pictures that had them wearing glass fish bowls over their heads like in the cartoons
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal