Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 07:24 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,459,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
And let us bear in mind the technological advances made in the last 100 years alone boggles the mind~ at least my puny brain.

Suppose you told you told someone a hundred years ago that in the year 2004, the X-43A would be able to achieve a speed of 12,144 km/h (7,546 mph), or Mach 9.8?

That's like telling a sceptic that there is intelligent life on other solar systems.

The UFO question falls into the category of you can't prove they don't exist .
Yes, but the X-43A isn't flying through intergalactic solar systems with space debris everywhere.

Yeah, I can't prove UFO's don't exist. In fact, I think it'd be awesome if they did exist. I just don't think that if they do they have visited Earth. There isn't conclusive evidence that they have.

The X-43, by the way, isn't navigating intergalactic solar systems at close to the speed of light (something that would almost be a requirement for a distant visitor) and all the while dodging even the smallest of space debris. Sorry.

Plausible? Yeah I guess.

Beleivable? Nah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 07:50 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I think the book of Ezekial in the Bible says it all.....its not a vague description of what Ezekial saw. Its very detail and he descibes exactly what people are seeing today.

1)"I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-- and immense cloud with flashing lighting and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal"

-UFOs are metallic

2)"and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures"

-Whats interesting about this is that people always describe 3 to 4 beings in these UFOs

3)The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning

-The is the description of how UFOs fly. People describe them moving back and forth in zig zag motion as fast as lightning.

4)I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature

-Certainly UFOs are round like wheels.

5)Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around

-That sounds exactly like a description of port holes around the craft.

6)the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels

-Colonel Corso who said is was involved in the Roswell Cover-up said that it appeared that the UFOs were part of the extraterrestrials themselves almost like they were all one.

some say they are demons or fallen angels.....that may very well be true because they seem to be secretive about their agenda....remember Satan is is about deception and he is not going to show his cards. It was said by top governement officials that they have gathered "evidence" that these beings created us and had a hand in creating our religions. What better way to deceive mankind than to say there is no God or to portray themselves as gods. The fallen angels have been around for a long time and they must have been physical beings and not invisible spirits because the Bible says they produced offspring with human woman.

These hybrid offspring in the Bible were called the Nephilim. Nephilim was translate as the word "giants" but the root Greek word of that means "earth born". That suggests that the fallen angels were not earth born

In the Roswell hanger video the alien has 6 fingers. Whats interesting is that in ancient civilizations they created statue of their gods which were "non-human". The statues have 6 fingers. This is commom among different civilizations from different parts of the world. Remember, these are civilizations that had no contact with one another as well.

-Many of the statues at Easter Island have 6 fingers.

-The Inca god in Central America has 6 fingers.

-The gods of the The Hopi Indians of North America had 6 fingers. It was said there is a reason why Native Americans would hold their hand up when they greet another person.

-In Egypt, a relief on a temple wall shows a god that has 6 fingers.

- This statue from Kiev in Russia is supposed to be 4000 years old. Some say he is an alien in a kind of space-suit. But this god has 6 fingers.

-Goliath, the famous giant slain by the later king David, was about 12 feet (3,66 meters) tall. He was one of the last giants, the Anakim. These giants were the offspings of the sons of God (fallen angels) and the daughters of men (earth women), as citied in Genesis 6:4. Also Goliath, according to the Bible, he had six fingers and six toes

-The sumerian culture might be the oldest in the world - where civilisation was born. You can still find sumerian statues and encarvings showing their gods - with six fingers. Their gods taught them everything - even mathematics based on the six digits system. No wonder - since they had six fingers. The sumerian believed that their gods came from stars - the Pleiads.

As I said before, this is obviously real footage of the event that happen at Roswell in 1947. the being has 6 fingers. You can tell that these people are not acting and they are wearing the EXACT uniforms that the army and its generals would wear at the time. The film has obviously aged so its decades old and not hoaxed to make it look old. You can clearly see the difference in the hoaxed autopsy video. You get a pretty good sense that this is a REAL event taking place in this video. If any of those men are ever identified in this video as military officials from 1947, this will once and for all crack the case.

YouTube - Roswell 1947 Alien Footage!
This pretty much proves it in an indirect way.......Just because you cant prove something doesnt mean its not happening. There is no physical proof for God yet the vast majority of humans believe in God. For years we had no proof that planets existed outside our solar system but they are there and science eventually proved it. The make up of the universe is the same so in all likelyhood there is life on another planet, we just cant prove it yet. Same thing with intellegent life elsewhere. We are intellegent beings ourselves. Our existance proves that it can happen elsewhere in the universe. In the case of UFOs visiting earth, I believe some are the beings that are mention in the Bible. I think full disclosure of them and their presence would freak people out and cause mass panic. That is the biggest reason the governments of the world are trying to covering it up at all cost. I mean look at us...we are afriad of people because they have a different skin color so imagine trying to coexist with an extraterestrial race. Seeing a big headed big eyed gray little guy would be pretty horrifying so yea they are going to try and cover it up. They say truth is often stranger than fiction and I believe that. Another thing I thought was interesting is that angels or fallen angels have no sex organs because they are a direct creation of God. They have no need to reproduce the way humans do. Coincidently, extraterestrials have no sex organs.

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-17-2008 at 08:21 AM..

Old 03-17-2008, 01:05 PM

Lt. Walter Haut was the public-relations officer at the Roswell base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Col. William Blanchard.

Haut died in December 2005, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released. It asserts that the weather-balloon claim was a cover story and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar.

He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies.

He wasn't the first Roswell witness to talk about alien bodies.
Local undertaker Glenn Dennis had long claimed that he was contacted by authorities at Roswell shortly after the crash and asked to provide a number of child-sized coffins.
When he arrived at the base, he was apparently told by a nurse (who later disappeared) that a UFO had crashed and that small humanoid extraterrestrials had been recovered.
But Haut is the only one of the original participants to claim to have seen alien bodies.

UFO pieces handed around

Haut's affidavit talks about a high-level meeting he attended with base commander Col. William Blanchard and the Commander of the Eighth Army Air Force, Gen. Roger Ramey.
Haut states that at this meeting, pieces of wreckage were handed around for participants to touch, with nobody able to identify the material.
He says the press release was issued because locals were already aware of the crash site, but in fact there had been a second crash site, where more debris from the craft had fallen.
The plan was that an announcement acknowledging the first site, which had been discovered by a farmer, would divert attention from the second and more important location.

The clean-up operation

Haut also spoke about a clean-up operation, where for months afterward military personnel scoured both crash sites searching for all remaining pieces of debris, removing them and erasing all signs that anything unusual had occurred.
This ties in with claims made by locals that debris collected as souvenirs was seized by the military.
Haut then tells how Colonel Blanchard took him to "Building 84" — one of the hangars at Roswell — and showed him the craft itself.
He describes a metallic egg-shaped object around 12-15 feet in length and around 6 feet wide.
He said he saw no windows, wings, tail, landing gear or any other feature.

Haut "saw the alien bodies"

He saw two bodies on the floor, partially covered by a tarpaulin. They are described in his statement as about 4 feet tall, with disproportionately large heads.
Towards the end of the affidavit, Haut concludes: "I am convinced that what I personally observed was some kind of craft and its crew from outer space."
What's particularly interesting about Walter Haut is that in the many interviews he gave before his death, he played down his role and made no such claims.

Had he been seeking publicity, he would surely have spoken about the craft and the bodies.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:32 AM

United States Air Force cameras has filmed a very strange UFO flying inside top secret Nellis Test Range, Nevada. The video was taken by tracking cameras attached to ground-based targeting radars used in Red Flag exercises. The sighting took place late fall 1994 and was broadcast in February 1995 on the American TV show "Hard Copy".

This craft obviously has an anti-gravity propulsion system and seems to just float in the air like a feather. The occupants in the craft obviously cant feel the g-forces when this craft makes rapid stops.

UFO - NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE - NEVADA TEST SITE - MAY 30, 1995 - (HIGH-QUALITY)

Also one intersting thing to note, Isreal seems to be a hotbed for UFO sitings. Now what that means, many people can specualte

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-18-2008 at 10:04 AM..

Old 03-18-2008, 10:06 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,634 times
I just find it funny that:

All aliens seen look remarkably the same. Big head. Big eyes. Look like a "weird" human. There are no aliens with a quadrilateral shaped heads out there. Or maybe a head shaped like a calculator. See... then then I'd start thinking something if there was just a little variation in eye witness accounts.

Also weird that anal probing is the norm. Quite strange to me.

Last edited by bigthirsty; 03-18-2008 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: an to a

Old 03-18-2008, 10:12 AM

actually there have been various descriptions and not all extraterestruals look alike. Some have been described as looking almost identical to humans except they are much taller (sound like the Nephilim (giants) described in the Bible) but their skin is paper white and they have white hair. The little grays are the most common

video of a strange UFO that hovered over Isreal three nights in a row.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:49 PM

The Book of Enoch from the Hebrew Bible mentions these "fallen angels" from the skies and they are called "The Watchers" in that book.

The Nephilim had multiplied on the face of the earth. The Great Flood was meant to wipe out the nephilim(giants) which was a result of a perverted union between the fallen angels and earth woman.

Genesis 6:4 claims: "There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth in those days;"

Old 03-18-2008, 02:13 PM

Another interesting fact is that the Aramaic root word for Nephilim is "Nephila" specifically referred to the constellation of Orion. And thus Nephilim to Orion's semi-divine descendants (cf. Anakim from Anak) The implication being that Orion is the origin of the Biblical Nephilim.

Its very interesting that the Great Pyramids in Egypt are laid out to match the way the constellation of Orion was oriented in the sky in 10,500 BC. This is also the date that is believed when the great flood happened. Its also a mystery how those massive stones weighing many tons were lifted to build the 40-story Great Pyramid.

The story of the Nephilim is chronicled more fully in the Book of Enoch (part of Ethiopian biblical canon). Enoch (Noah's grandfather), as well as Jubilees, connects the origin of the Nephilim with the fallen angels, and in particular with the Grigori (watchers). Samyaza, an angel of high rank, is described as leading a rebel sect of angels in a descent to earth to instruct humans in righteousness.

In addition to Enoch, the Book of Jubilees (7:21-25) also states that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. The Biblical reference to Noah being "perfect in his generations" may have referred to his having a clean, Nephilim-free bloodline, although it may be inferred that there was more diversity among his three daughters-in law.

There seems to be a connection between the Nephilim, the Great Pyramids, Orion, the great flood and the year 10,500 BC

From a biblical perspective this explains extraterestrials visting earth.

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-18-2008 at 02:25 PM..

Old 03-18-2008, 03:24 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
I always find it amusing when you're listening to some tv documentary about ufo's you always hear about these flying machines that can stop on a dime and suddenly change direction at a high rate of speed and zig zag all over the place. I have a question about that. Wouldn't a supposedly advanced civilization actually know where they're going and go there by the most direct route instead of flitting around like a house fly?

Old 03-18-2008, 05:58 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Yes, but the X-43A isn't flying through intergalactic solar systems with space debris everywhere.

The X-43, by the way, isn't navigating intergalactic solar systems at close to the speed of light (something that would almost be a requirement for a distant visitor) and all the while dodging even the smallest of space debris. Sorry.
True, the point is not the specifics which we obviously cannot fathom *how would intergalactic travel be possible w/o a broken windshield *, but that the technological advances our puny race has achieved in the last couple of centuries boggles the mind.

The twist to the scenario is: Maybe they aren't travelling long distances... (cue the x file music).

I am not so much a sceptic or nonbeliever, I am more of the mindset that I simply don't know and keep an open mind. And I ~have~ had one unexplained encounter. But sadly, they didn't kidnap me and probe my body or insert tiny devices into my wrist. Oh well. I can still hope they see my classified ad in the Intergalactic Personals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal