Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 07:49 PM

4,927 posts, read 2,880,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Yes, the guy who beat and sexually assaulted me was pure evil. He got a kick of inflicking pain on me. He was smiling while punching, kicking and stomping on my head. Face, stomach and ribs. He continued to beat on me even after I was subdued. After which he tried to strangle me. I wasn't the first either... he was wanted in another state for doing pretty much the same thing to a 14 year old girl and had already done time for another sexual assault of a 55 year old woman.
That's horrible. I'm so sorry you went through that! Prisons are full of people like that but unfortunately they're not all in prison.

If it's any comfort, most people are not like that. Most people really do not want to see someone hurt like that. Robert Hare teaches at Quantico and his statistics are probably accurate; if 6% are psychopaths, that means the remaining 84% are not.

But the crazy folks are out there and you sure gotta watch out for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2017, 09:05 PM

3,045 posts, read 1,953,315 times
Since the definition of evil is profoundly immoral or malevolent, yes, I've crossed paths with, lived with, worked for & with, ridden on trains next to, been victim of & been related to more than a few. Such individuals are in no short supply.

The cure is to stop being polite & when having inklings that such creatures are in one's presence, leave, run or clean house. Don't accept abuse. I'm not that way, so I don't accept such people or energy being around me any longer... they bring a foul energy with them that's repellent & soul killing.

If they're relatives or exes & try to return, take your hairspray can, attach a label that says "Evil be gone" & give them a good shot in the eye... or both eyes.

If it weren't mentioned already, there's a book women should read which is Gavin de Becker's "The Gift of Fear". It's free at the library. His main point is to women, who feel guilt when in the face of perceived danger, to dismiss feelings & thoughts in an effort to not offend another. He knows full well of such things, as he became involved as an adult in major security as his father killed his mother, then shot himself, in front of him & his brother as a child... he knows how/why women stay in dangerous situations, even when there's a nudging feeling that they shouldn't. After reading the book, you'll get a newfound knowing that it's your right to stand up & say 'no'. He's got good tips & other books, as well.

Good luck, Everyone.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:29 AM

38 posts, read 23,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Do you mean the St. Vincents Home?

St. Vincent’s Home | Abandoned Oklahoma
No, but I may have to check that place out. I guess I haven't learned my lesson about urban exploration lol.

I found some pics of the hospital online. It was the original Mercy hospital in OKC and it was sadly torn down later that same year that I had my experience. Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City - MJ Masilko - Painter of Lonely, Abandoned Things

Last edited by SantisimaMuerte; 09-23-2017 at 01:37 AM..

Old 09-23-2017, 02:44 AM

382 posts, read 507,460 times
In the super natural sense, probably not, but in the literal sense I'm quite certain I have...

One guy in particular I used to work with was a big fan of basically just being as horrible of a human being as utterly possible while being just smart enough to press his lucky only far enough to as not be caught... and then tell me about it later. Stories going back well into his youth and up to the present day.

Of the great many stories he told me about the various horrible things he had done and taken great pleasure in one was breaking some guys ankle (or leg) while playing a TOUCH football game in an organized league. I don't even think that guy slighted him, he just did it for fun.

Another was some woman who cut him off (according to him) so he raced by her and threw the milk shake he was drink at her windshield and almost killed her as a result (not sure if there was an accident or not as I was too terrified to ask).

There was also a tale of poisoning a neighbor's dog with antifreeze. I don't even think the dog was causing him a problem, it was just around his house all the time so he poisoned it to death because the opportunity presented itself.

If I told you everything that guy told me I'd be here typing all night and honestly, a lot of it I have sort of a mental block on...it's been years ago now. But when I think back about all of the stories he told me (and many that were corroborated by other coworkers who were there when some of them happened), I wonder about the things that guy DIDN'T tell me.

I can tell you right now that I am by far physically bigger than that guy, and I'm also generally speaking armed, and he was someone I would never want to have to defend myself against if he ever decided he had some grudge against me. After awhile the creepy turning into obviously psychotic very strongly started to feel like that dude was just a straight evil guy. Some of it might have been a construct of my own mind just since I didn't like the guy and thought he was a horrible person, but after awhile I started to notice things like a vacancy in his eyes or smiling at the wrong things or wrong times that just sent it over the top into perhaps an area of human behavior I can't explain.

I didn't get "the willies" when I first met him. He worked up to that over about 4 years. I have met plenty of people that have radiated crazy, violent, psychotic, or junky and sent out the good old fight or flight, but that guy is the one that stands out as "potentially evil".

He also was married and had kids and would tell me about the horrible tings they did as well that he found pretty great... so... evil or not, there are more of him growing into adults right now. I also heard his wife was just like him too, but never met her (or wanted to). I avoided virtually all off hours company functions expressly because of that guy unless they were mandatory. Never saw a Christmas party or summer picnic while working there.

Old 09-23-2017, 06:05 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,219,659 times
Yes.

Old 09-23-2017, 06:09 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,646,827 times
First I will say, yes, I have had some paranormal experiences and also have experienced being around those affected by mental illness.

Just to say, that I think there is a difference between getting a "negative vibration" about a person or place or sensing something "from the beyond", than experiencing something terrible at the hands of a lunatic, on an earthly level. I know it has been loosely thrown about that something or someone will be referred to as "evil", since without question, one who is mentally-impaired can be capable of horrorific acts, as some have described and we hear of, regularly. (When you think of how many prisons are full of criminals, stemming from how they were raised, it is scary to think to what degree people are not raised well and to what degree mental illness exists).

I think some may be more able to sense negativity or have a forewarning experience. As said, we may get a sense from a place, object, or person. I have gotten a bad sense from being in a room, when seeking an apartment or will feel something negative about another. I once saw a guy in a market (with few customers) in the evening who didn't appear to be shopping, but seemed to have another intent, as if he was seeking a victim. I only concluded that from the negative energy I picked up on as he kept passing by. I got out of there fairly soon, keeping aware while getting to my car.

I have mentioned how years ago I was preparing for work, when I got such a hesitant feeling that I tried to ignore, only to get a strong feeling a couple more times, feeling that I was physically being held back from leaving. I hesitated, but knew I had to be at work... and left. On the freeway, I observed another car ahead swerving.. and had the sense to move left into another lane, just as I saw him hit the right guardrail and somehow, turn around, coming toward me. It was as if he was headed right for me... I was hit and flew to the left guardrail, was hit again, flying across to the right-side guardrail where my car stopped. (It was a Saturday morning, to do overtime work, not as much traffic). The car was demolished, ended up with only a broken arm, but was away from work a long time. I realized what the precognitive warning had been.

At that time, I was working with a creepy guy, who soon showed that he did not like me, since I was put off by his attitude and behavior, demanding everyone's attention (talk about Sociopathy). I would only keep it businesslike with him. He was unbearable - I had never in my life experienced a horrible coworker. I would hear this him talking about the Occult, "Black Magic". During that time period, I had some odd experiences at home (but apparently was also protected by a "spirit guide"). It did not hit me until WAY later how he may have had something to do with my accident, that he had put a curse on me, or something. It was evident that he would do things to my car while being parked at work, but could not just accuse him of it. It was hellish...(and otherwise, I really liked my job and other coworkers).

Anyway, that was the period in which I experienced the most Paranormally, but have had others. I will not ignore any strong feelings and believe I may be an Empath or "Highly Sensitive Person". If sensing a "warning" involving another's life, I will need to tell them, but that is difficult.

Old 09-23-2017, 06:23 AM

11,026 posts, read 9,659,351 times
Max, that is so creepy! That dude was some kind of psychopath, and apparently he is raising his own bad seeds.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:57 AM

3,222 posts, read 4,553,168 times
It reminds me of Ann Rule's book, The Stranger Beside Me", which is her story of working alongside Ted Bundy on a crisis phone line. She shares her story of the gradual realization of who her "friend" really was behind the facade of the sweet, outgoing young man. I think so often that these folks can pass as " normal" and that is the scariest part of it.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:36 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,436,250 times
The time that sticks in my mind the most was the best friend of one of my ex-boyfriends. The first time we were introduced, I felt very strange - I almost couldn't look at him. I had a tremendous feeling of fear, loathing, and everything seemed just plain wrong. Every time he'd come over, I couldn't be in the same room as he was - towards the end of the relationship, I would get physically ill (vomiting, migraine, heart racing, difficulty breathing) when he'd had been in our house. Even if I came home from work and he had been there earlier while I was gone, I could tell by the sick, scared, just plain HORRIBLE feelings I'd get. I broke up with the ex, stayed in the house, and once my ex was gone and the guy wasn't around, I was fine. I ran into him maybe a year (?) later at a convenience store on accident - when I walked in the store I immediately felt those same feelings again - and I turned on my heel and left. I was sitting in my car trying to pull myself together when sure he enough, he walked out of that store. Thank EVERYTHING I never saw him again after that. Just writing about him has made me sick to my stomach.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:57 AM

3,222 posts, read 4,553,168 times
OMG Missy, this is exactly the way the husband of a lifelong ex-friend affected me too. I have wrestled for years to understand and articulate my reaction to this man and your descriptioned nailed it for me. In fact, that experience motivated me to start this thread, though I haven't told that story yet. I have to work up to elaborating on that experience at a later time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal