Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 06:25 PM

24,096 posts, read 32,443,737 times

Advertisements

I know this is a controversial topic. To some, all children are innocent. Pure. Perfect and full of love.

And, to be fair, most are. Most children are not born to be bigots or brats. They learn this behavior.

However, in my 50 plus years I have met children who seemed nothing but bad.

I have children and step-children, nieces and nephews. I was a psychiatric pediatric nurse. I also facilitated international adoptions, worked as a summer camp nurse and college admissions counselor.

Let me say that I love children. Look at my career choices. However, I have seen some children who are just plain ....evil.

Yes. This is a shameless spin off from the presence of evil thread which continues to fascinate.

But I thought Evil Kids deserved their own thread.

Last edited by sheena12; 09-26-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2017, 06:35 PM

This one has always scared the stuffing out of me. Not far from where I grew up. Ricky Kasso | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Old 09-26-2017, 08:44 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,938,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
This one has always scared the stuffing out of me. Not far from where I grew up.
Except a 17 year old isn't exactly a child - here is a list of 10 much younger children who were murderers, ages 8 through 14:

10 Youngest Murderers in History - Criminal Justice Degrees Guide

When you look into the backgrounds of children like this, you almost always find terrible and traumatic childhoods, with abuse and/or emotional and physical neglect - plus often a family history of psychopathy. Childhood trauma damages the developing brain -- and the earlier the trauma, the greater the damage. It is thought it can trigger a genetic disposition toward psychopathy. Autopsies have shown that the areas of the brain that govern emotions tend to be underdeveloped in people who have symptoms of psychopathy; childhood trauma is responsible for the damage, and the earlier the trauma the greater the damage.

It's important to remember that doing evil is not the same thing as being evil. Many of the children who do these things aren't capable of looking at their actions and seeing them as evil; they don't have the brain equipment to do so.

Here is a blog by a psychopath in which he talks about what it's like to be a psychopath, the inner experience of it.

Psychopathic Writings: Do Psychopaths Know They're Psychopaths?

Here is a fascinating article about a professor of psychiatry who came to understand that he is a psychopath (he also happens to be related to Lizzie Borden):

Scientist Related to Killers Learns He Has a Psychopath's Brain - ABC News

Old 09-26-2017, 08:51 PM

1,257 posts, read 888,141 times
I can't say for certain that I've known a bad seed. Suspected it? Perhaps. I will say that RAD is a very, very, very bad thing.

Old 09-26-2017, 09:37 PM

Here is an interesting article about Evil Children -https://www.sott.net/article/235158-Bad-to-the-bone-Some-children-are-just-born-evil

Old 09-26-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Except a 17 year old isn't exactly a child - here is a list of 10 much younger children who were murderers, ages 8 through 14:

10 Youngest Murderers in History - Criminal Justice Degrees Guide

When you look into the backgrounds of children like this, you almost always find terrible and traumatic childhoods, with abuse and/or emotional and physical neglect - plus often a family history of psychopathy. Childhood trauma damages the developing brain -- and the earlier the trauma, the greater the damage. It is thought it can trigger a genetic disposition toward psychopathy. Autopsies have shown that the areas of the brain that govern emotions tend to be underdeveloped in people who have symptoms of psychopathy; childhood trauma is responsible for the damage, and the earlier the trauma the greater the damage.

It's important to remember that doing evil is not the same thing as being evil. Many of the children who do these things aren't capable of looking at their actions and seeing them as evil; they don't have the brain equipment to do so.

Here is a blog by a psychopath in which he talks about what it's like to be a psychopath, the inner experience of it.

Psychopathic Writings: Do Psychopaths Know They're Psychopaths?

Here is a fascinating article about a professor of psychiatry who came to understand that he is a psychopath (he also happens to be related to Lizzie Borden):

Scientist Related to Killers Learns He Has a Psychopath's Brain - ABC News
Interesting links, and thank you for providing them.

In the instance of Ricky Kasso, this behavior did not begin when he killed Gary Lauler. That was the denouement of his evil behavior.

By all accounts, his parents were good people. His father was a teacher and football coach at nearby Cold Spring Harbor High School. His family was active in the North Port Methodist Church.

I do not fault the parents here.

Ricky began his bizarre behavior well before the murder. When he was younger, he refused to sleep at home, preferring the woods or the street. He began taking drugs I elementary school.

Last edited by sheena12; 09-26-2017 at 09:53 PM..

Old 09-26-2017, 10:34 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,774,377 times
Look no further than the "hammer boys" also know as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, from the Ukraine if you want an example of a bad seed. These two young teens started out torturing animals at a very young age, and before they were old enough to drive, took hammers and screw drivers and preyed on the homeless and tortured and murdered them for hours while filming it. Estimated over 15 victims before they were caught....Born evil? You tell me. I believe in it, 100%!!!!

Old 09-26-2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Look no further than the "hammer boys" also know as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, from the Ukraine if you want an example of a bad seed. These two young teens started out torturing animals at a very young age, and before they were old enough to drive, took hammers and screw drivers and preyed on the homeless and tortured and murdered them for hours while filming it. Estimated over 15 victims before they were caught....Born evil? You tell me. I believe in it, 100%!!!!
OMG! I remember this!!!! Unfortunately, I saw some of it on YouTube. There are some things that you just can not un-see.

Those kids were evil to the core. Once again, their murderous behavior was what brought them world wide attention - but they had been involved in horrific and sadistic behavior well before the torture murders.

Once again, I wonder about possession...

Old 09-26-2017, 11:52 PM

1,373 posts, read 1,653,942 times
There was a young boy who lived on my street who was several years younger than I was.

When he was about seven, my father and grandfather were on ladders cleaning out the gutters. Out of no where, he began to throw rocks at them. My grandfather started to lose his balance, but my brother and I steadied him. He ran into the bushes and laughed.

When I was eleven, my younger sisters got a pet rabbit for Easter. My mother was taking pictures of us in our Easter outfits and with the new pet. This little monster wandered over to our house and said "nice rabbit. yum yum" He rubbed his stomach and laughed. About a week later, the rabbit disappeared. He was in a hutch with no way of getting out.

When I was about 21, I had just graduated from college and I moved back home for a year. I took my girlfriend's cat with me because she was going to Europe for the summer. This kid, now a teenager, came over to see the cat.

He said "Black cats are bad luck" and laughed.

The cat was found dead in our driveway. The vet did a necropsy and it turned out that someone had fed her antifreeze.

Old 09-27-2017, 03:17 AM

166 posts, read 170,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulJourn View Post
There was a young boy who lived on my street who was several years younger than I was.

When he was about seven, my father and grandfather were on ladders cleaning out the gutters. Out of no where, he began to throw rocks at them. My grandfather started to lose his balance, but my brother and I steadied him. He ran into the bushes and laughed.

When I was eleven, my younger sisters got a pet rabbit for Easter. My mother was taking pictures of us in our Easter outfits and with the new pet. This little monster wandered over to our house and said "nice rabbit. yum yum" He rubbed his stomach and laughed. About a week later, the rabbit disappeared. He was in a hutch with no way of getting out.

When I was about 21, I had just graduated from college and I moved back home for a year. I took my girlfriend's cat with me because she was going to Europe for the summer. This kid, now a teenager, came over to see the cat.

He said "Black cats are bad luck" and laughed.

The cat was found dead in our driveway. The vet did a necropsy and it turned out that someone had fed her antifreeze.
I, personally, hate such monsters. I've met them when i was a school girl. Saw a couple of them, the rotten apples of their family, trying to burn a stray dog alive. I am grateful that the cops came quickly and took those "humans" somewhere. Few weeks later their family moved out from the block.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal