Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2017, 01:16 PM

20,587 posts, read 8,363,020 times

Advertisements

Astrologer GianPaolo DiCocco has a very educational astrology channel on youtube. When I have a little extra money I plan to have him do a relocation chart for me.

This is his latest video about predicting death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2017, 01:40 PM

102,052 posts, read 106,836,948 times
OP, I'm not aware that conventional astrologers are able to predict anything. That hasn't been my experience. They can help clarify the stage of life you're at, choices you face, strengths you bring to making those choices, your general personality, but they can't predict anything, unless they're using astrology as a tool with which to engage inherent psychic abilities. But I haven't observed that, either. Who is this guy?

Old 10-08-2017, 06:08 PM

14,633 posts, read 14,720,940 times
Unfortunately I can't view the video but I do have some opinions about the ethics of predicting death in astrology. I'd like to know, in that video, is the astrologer saying that it is or is not ethical to predict death? If he's saying it is ethical is he providing certain types of examples and circumstances where it would be considered ethical and other circumstances where it would not be ethical?

Old 10-08-2017, 07:30 PM

6,905 posts, read 6,791,648 times
No-one knows for certain, and unless you know for certain then it could be silly to scare people like that. At the current time, we all have a certain fear of death and we should all always be ready to go at a moments notice. That probably means making peace with family and not holding grudges against others.

Just like any divinatory method, I am sure there are certain signs which point towards a major change in someone's life, but I dont think anyone is advanced enough to know it will be death of the physical and if they were, then they probably would not say. I believe it is between you and your higher self when and how you make your transition to the next reality.

Old 10-09-2017, 10:50 PM

20,587 posts, read 8,363,020 times
GianPaolo doesn't believe it's ethical to predict the date but he gives clients a general range, i.e. mid-70s, and he will tell them certain health warnings they should be aware of. The video is very informative and he uses a client's chart, with permission, as an example of how he solved a health mystery.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:27 PM

14,633 posts, read 14,720,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
GianPaolo doesn't believe it's ethical to predict the date but he gives clients a general range, i.e. mid-70s, and he will tell them certain health warnings they should be aware of. The video is very informative and he uses a client's chart, with permission, as an example of how he solved a health mystery.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think it's possible for any astrologer to correctly predict any death and I don't believe it's ethical to give a client a general age range of when they might die. People aren't supposed to know when they're going to die and nobody is privy to that kind of information except perhaps physicians dealing with terminally ill patients.

For an astrologer or some other soothsayer to provide such information is not only manipulative and interfering, it's careless and cruel. It might cause the client to inadvertently make their death happen far too soon in their anxiety and efforts to prevent it, when in actuality their death was never destined to happen anywhere near that general range of time predicted and might have otherwise happened decades later.

It is possible, actually quite easy, to solve many types of health mysteries through astrology. It's also possible to provide true information about some potential future health issues to be aware of that would be specific to individuals as well as to the general masses world wide. It's possible to advise how, through astrological awareness, some health issues can be minimized and in some cases eliminated - or conversely, to make them happen in a more pronounced way. It's also possible to advise the best times to either avoid or follow through on having certain surgical procedures and other medical and health treatments done.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:49 PM

16,715 posts, read 19,292,781 times
One of my friends told me a story about a palm-reading party she attended, where everyone was brought back into a room by themselves and had their reading done. She said one of them was laughing about how the reader had told her that her mind was blank and could not give a reading. The girl was killed in a car accident on the way home from the party.

I don't know how true the story is, but it's kind of spooky.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 PM

23,060 posts, read 28,770,326 times
I love Astrology, I've been steeped in it for 30-40 years, but I don't believe in Astrologers making predictions. If you get on Astrodienst, there's any number of events that's happened, like natural disasters or mass murders, and they're right there to say this or that caused it, but if they're adept at that, then why can't they predict the next hurricane or earthquake striking?

I had my palms read 5X when in India, to get 5 different guesses as to why I'd die, looking at my life lines. I actually found it rather spooking and haunting: 4 said I'd die at age 82, one said 83.

I wasn't expecting that at all. I was expecting a wide range of guesses.

So you can imagine what it will be like if I make it to age 82 as they weren't specific, which month, which day! Will it happen when I blow out the 82 candles?

Old 10-16-2017, 11:33 PM

6,905 posts, read 6,791,648 times
I do think that there is an influence on us by the planets and by the Moon/Sun particularly. I mean, if the ocean bulges out when the Moon passes by, why shouldn't it affect all living things on Earth too. It obviously has a gravitational influence on the Earth and we are walking about on its surface. We are energetic entities operating in this range of frequencies but we have no idea what other influences and energies are also operating in this reality too. Kings and Queens have been consulting the stars for hundreds of years and if our mental health can be influenced by the Moon (as has been shown by reports of 911 calls and reports from mental hospitals) there is definitely some evidence that we are affected by the stars.

Obviously the closer planetry bodies will have a stronger effect too. Gardeners who are in touch with the Earth have long been saying we need to plant and harvest certain species at certain times of the year to get the full benefit of their energy.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:44 AM

19,699 posts, read 11,949,557 times
An animal medium and medical intuitive that I found earlier this year speaks of exit points. Now this is with our pets specifically so I don't know if it applies to humans as well although it is an interesting concept. Essentially, there are multiple predetermined exit points.

In the case of my little dog that I had been grieving, I was contacted by my rescue to pick up a 6 week old puppy with unknown health issues from a nearby breeder who "didn't have the heart to put him to sleep". I do believe that was one of his possible exit points. I ended up losing him to pancreatitis two years later. Hopefully I didn't go too far off topic but I am curious what others think of the multiple exit points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal