Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:51 PM

113 posts, read 136,694 times

Advertisements

This video really creeped me out. What do you think?

https://www.littlethings.com/ghost-t...ign=19-D-26901
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 06:37 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
Fake. Everything in it was loud and fast. Easy to recreate with simple wires. The floor wet sign was obviously pulled from the bottom. I’ve also seen a whole lot of security footage...none of it had audio.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:27 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,872,521 times
Ha!! Hilarious.
BTW - why is there a wet floor sign (directly in front of the camera) on the floor at three o'clock in the morning?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Ha!! Hilarious.
BTW - why is there a wet floor sign (directly in front of the camera) on the floor at three o'clock in the morning?
If there is a team cleaning the building after hours, they would put up signs. However, schools are generally cleaned right after school closes, during extracurricular activities. So the signs would be down.

The other explanation would be to warn people of a situation, in a place where caution tape can’t be used. Like a hole in the floor, falling plaster...

However in this case, I think it was a prop.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Here is a link to the video on Youtube if you do not wish to open yourself up to an unknown site or quick monetization:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpWebxw_Zho

Old 10-12-2017, 04:49 PM

That’s even better, I watched it once. Then, I listened to it very carefully. I could hear audible clicks like someone is pressing lever back-and-forth and back-and-forth once and twice and once and twice over and over. For every single one of those things of happened, there were audible clicks that were happening before the actual event occurred.

That’s why I think absolutely that this was totally faked.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:29 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
That’s even better, I watched it once. Then, I listened to it very carefully. I could hear audible clicks like someone is pressing lever back-and-forth and back-and-forth once and twice and once and twice over and over. For every single one of those things of happened, there were audible clicks that were happening before the actual event occurred.

That’s why I think absolutely that this was totally faked.
I think it is fake because if ghosts could do this we would have strong history of this happening and it would not even be unusual. So even if .01 percent of dead people could do this and .01 percent of those wanted to do this then this activity would not be uncommon at all.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:17 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Another thing I noticed in the video was the slamming door and the direction the door opened. A person could easily pull the door open and remain hidden from being seen, then push the door hard to slam it shut. Let's see, this month: Friday the 13th, Halloween. Seems like a reasonable time for a video like this.

There are other things to notice as well. To the left there are two doors. Not sure if they're office doors or restrooms. The door (next to what looks like a fire extinguisher box) looks like it might be slightly open. The door next to it looks closed.

At the lockers by the door there is something dark. Looks like there's a window behind the locker that bounced around. The other set of lockers are also in front of a set of windows, and there's another dark shape at the upper right side of those lockers.

In the hallway, there's what looks like a crescent-shaped light-colored banner draped across the ceiling from one side of the hall to the other side. On the right side of the hall, it looks like there are more windows and a door. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but it'd just something I noticed.

The Wet Floor sign flying around looks a bit suspicious. Can't see any strings or wires attached though. Dirt Grinder raises a good point. Why would wet floor sign be out in the hall at 3 AM?

There are too many things that have a prank feel to it. It's clever though.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Another thing I noticed in the video was the slamming door and the direction the door opened. A person could easily pull the door open and remain hidden from being seen, then push the door hard to slam it shut. Let's see, this month: Friday the 13th, Halloween. Seems like a reasonable time for a video like this.

There are other things to notice as well. To the left there are two doors. Not sure if they're office doors or restrooms. The door (next to what looks like a fire extinguisher box) looks like it might be slightly open. The door next to it looks closed.

At the lockers by the door there is something dark. Looks like there's a window behind the locker that bounced around. The other set of lockers are also in front of a set of windows, and there's another dark shape at the upper right side of those lockers.

In the hallway, there's what looks like a crescent-shaped light-colored banner draped across the ceiling from one side of the hall to the other side. On the right side of the hall, it looks like there are more windows and a door. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but it'd just something I noticed.

The Wet Floor sign flying around looks a bit suspicious. Can't see any strings or wires attached though. Dirt Grinder raises a good point. Why would wet floor sign be out in the hall at 3 AM?

There are too many things that have a prank feel to it. It's clever though.
The wet floor sign was there because it was a prop. To me it also looks as if someone used an older video camera, set to black and white. That would cover any fishing lines....

Old 10-13-2017, 12:35 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
The wet floor sign was there because it was a prop. To me it also looks as if someone used an older video camera, set to black and white. That would cover any fishing lines....
I don't doubt it was a prop for a prank. I didn't think about fishing line. Props to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal