Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2017, 09:41 AM

421 posts, read 235,529 times

Advertisements

This year I was successful in my manifestations. But ultimately one (I only had two on the table)took over and competed with the other. Now I have some new things I wish to manifest. If anyone is familiar with this, how can I avoid competing , I'm now looking at even more things for the coming year. Momentum of one really was hard to stop this year. Anyone else have things they want for the coming year that they expect through the law of attraction? Any success stories?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,189,987 times
I have decades of too many success stories no one would believe them..just my friends who
sees them happen.
You can't be doubleminded...comes from James, I think.

Clear, simple, powerful direction to God, the Universe, to whatever...know that it is on its way...feel and act as if u already have it, as Jesus directed....smile cuz it is coming...so what if it takes awhile...it's coming ...be as happy as if u had it in your hand.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:32 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,513,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idkeither View Post
This year I was successful in my manifestations. But ultimately one (I only had two on the table)took over and competed with the other. Now I have some new things I wish to manifest. If anyone is familiar with this, how can I avoid competing , I'm now looking at even more things for the coming year. Momentum of one really was hard to stop this year. Anyone else have things they want for the coming year that they expect through the law of attraction? Any success stories?
What are you talking about?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict.../manifestation

https://www.wordnik.com/words/manifestation

Old 01-07-2018, 10:16 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,451,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal