Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2018, 07:50 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,162,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupaJosephus View Post
aw cmon, I'm serious here
Since you are new to these forums I suggest you read the TOS specific to this forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 06:01 PM

3,754 posts, read 5,270,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
There is no such thing as Bigfoot. If there were, wouldn't cameras have filmed them by now.
You obviously have not heard Mitch Hedberg's explanation for why Bigfoot hasn't been filmed clearly yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMm1YTd8lHM

Old 08-02-2018, 12:33 AM

230 posts, read 90,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupaJosephus View Post
I just want to know where Bigfoot or Sasquatch have been sighted in Idaho & where. & how recent. I'm serious.
Big foot, IMO is definitely a true creature, as it has been seen worldwide and is known by dozens of names. We have them HERE in BC above you.... and we use to always have a camera ready to film one if they crossed the road in front of us when traveling to Vancouver. Never got the shot..

I use to be a photographer... and a few other professions..

But nobody has a real PIC of a big foot, so I would suggest it is another one of the Lords wierd and wonderful spirit creatures, that live in a go between spirit material world..

Satatistically a real normal animal could not hide out all this time without having been photographed or shot.

YES Yea, they have a foot in a glass box in Tibet that seems real... but half way animals and beings are real even if we cant always see them. remember the human eye only sees 1/70th of the electromagnetic spectrum....

IMSO

David

Old 08-02-2018, 07:55 AM

18,754 posts, read 17,972,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
Big foot, IMO is definitely a true creature, as it has been seen worldwide and is known by dozens of names. We have them HERE in BC above you.... and we use to always have a camera ready to film one if they crossed the road in front of us when traveling to Vancouver. Never got the shot..

I use to be a photographer... and a few other professions..

But nobody has a real PIC of a big foot, so I would suggest it is another one of the Lords wierd and wonderful spirit creatures, that live in a go between spirit material world..

Satatistically a real normal animal could not hide out all this time without having been photographed or shot.

YES Yea, they have a foot in a glass box in Tibet that seems real... but half way animals and beings are real even if we cant always see them. remember the human eye only sees 1/70th of the electromagnetic spectrum....

IMSO

David

I would add to that: being hit by a vehicle.

When you go into spirit creatures; that also requires a stretch of the imagination. We have had researchers looking for spirit humans or creatures for as long as man can remember. We have no conclusive proof. we do know that some people see things, we know that some people take mind altering drugs. But we have no real proof that any of that is reality.

To me it is a cop out. When believers cannot prove the monster is real; they move the goal post. So now you have this BF that cannot be photographed, but is all over the place, because it is a 'spirit' BF. Go to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_hunting) and read the "Skepticism" section.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:46 AM

Not exactly, Kielian photography (check spelling) exposed more than our finite eye sight of only 1/70th of the EMF, and did show ghosts.

Nothingness proves nothing, but something proves something.

So as true scientists, appartitions that do appear sometimes is something, whereas nothingness proves nothing, other than it can not be seen with our finite spectrum.

For again new scientific knowledhe and visions dictate that we can see in the dark via infra red, same principle.

For again, do realise that animals do see more than we, and can hear more sometimes and feel more.. and are sensitive to spirits, sometimes, especially when negative spirits are around.

But I am not here to proseltze only explain what can be seen, detected, felt, or sensed, or photographed...

Remember atoms are invisable to us, invisability is not bogus... its science.. even though mad military scientists use it for the wrong reasons.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I would add to that: being hit by a vehicle.

When you go into spirit creatures; that also requires a stretch of the imagination. We have had researchers looking for spirit humans or creatures for as long as man can remember. We have no conclusive proof. we do know that some people see things, we know that some people take mind altering drugs. But we have no real proof that any of that is reality.

To me it is a cop out. When believers cannot prove the monster is real; they move the goal post. So now you have this BF that cannot be photographed, but is all over the place, because it is a 'spirit' BF. Go to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_hunting) and read the "Skepticism" section.
Skeptism is a honorable trait, but its been taken over by the dishonorable who use skeptism to stop discussions on what is told to a dumb population that must accept the party line and disallow free speeech and free thought. Skepticism is now a bought and sold commodity hired by those who want to stop discussions,

Lets start a new thread on true skepticism and false skepticism.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:40 AM

18,754 posts, read 17,972,534 times
Quote:
Skeptism is a honorable trait, but its been taken over by the dishonorable who use skeptism to stop discussions on what is told to a dumb population that must accept the party line and disallow free speeech and free thought. Skepticism is now a bought and sold commodity hired by those who want to stop discussions,

But how do you know who wants to stop discussion and who wants to sell discussion? People with a vested interest in promoting a particular discussion have far more reasons to perpetuate that discussion than those that want to stop that discussion.

That said; what does being skeptical have to do with stopping any discussion. Skeptical people also want to hear; it just means that we will question before we believe.

Old 08-02-2018, 04:54 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,898,290 times
Quote:
And what "authority" exactly will tell us what determines the difference?

Old 08-11-2018, 07:35 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,550,072 times
Many hunters report being chased out of a forest by HUGE creatures that throw rocks and scream

The Klamax Scream is probably that of one of these

I think it is a real thing, they are like Predator in a way.. Though no body has ever been found... This is a little hard to explain.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:18 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,162,020 times
Not hard to explain at all for those with experience and knowledge of the subject. Photos are hard to get and they are out there but there are those that refuse to show them to anyone except a trusted few due to the attacks as to credibility by naysayers.

These care not Spirit creatures at all. and can come and go through Portals

These creatures are from a parallel dimension and can come and go through Portals
This is why they are missing during periods of snow covering areas or a person says IT JUST DISSAPPEARED!

Stephen Hawking has stated that there are Parallel Dimensions. There are more Portals than those commonly talked about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal