Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 08:27 PM

12,721 posts, read 9,242,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Many hunters report being chased out of a forest by HUGE creatures that throw rocks and scream

The Klamax Scream is probably that of one of these

I think it is a real thing, they are like Predator in a way.. Though no body has ever been found... This is a little hard to explain.
I have no idea if bigfoot is real or not ... probably more likely than a UFO being from another planet. And somehow gorillas escaped scientific discovery for a long, long time, so a large undiscovered creature in the woods is not totally out of the question.

There's a professor at Idaho State University who believes that bigfoot is real, assuming he's truthful on the television programs. I can't remember his name but I'm sure bigfoot believers are familiar with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 09:12 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,912,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
There's a professor at Idaho State University who believes that bigfoot is real, assuming he's truthful on the television programs. I can't remember his name but I'm sure bigfoot believers are familiar with him.
Dr. Jeff Meldrum is an expert on foot morphology in primates and has an extensive collection of footprints. You can find interviews on Youtube.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:30 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
For a very long time Meldrum insisted there were no Bigfoot in the South, Mid South, Southwest and the Midwest. And he refused to believe that there are 3 and 4 toed critters.Once he got smart then he agrees.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
For a very long time Meldrum insisted there were no Bigfoot in the South, Mid South, Southwest and the Midwest. And he refused to believe that there are 3 and 4 toed critters.Once he got smart then he agrees.
3 or 4 toed bigfoot critters? I suppose I thought they all had feet like humans, except bigger and flatter.

The "Finding Bigfoot" series never turned up anything did it?

Old 08-16-2018, 05:31 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,021,175 times
Quote:
3 or 4 toed bigfoot critters? I suppose I thought they all had feet like humans, except bigger and flatter.

The Patterson film, the Wholly Grail of BF believers, was shot in broad daylight in northern California. I presume the beast was headed for Idaho (so we get back on subject). I do want to point out, that while all true believers worship that film, that most hunt for BF at night.

Since that film and without any good daylight pictures of BF; why did the believers turn to night hunts? It's like this three and four toe description the believers toss in to infer that there are 'different species'. Or when they attribute alien technology to something that looks and acts supposedly like a wild beast. This 'creature' howlers and throws rocks and scares outdoorsmen out the woods at night, when it cannot be photographed; but it possess spaceships, portals to other dimensions, and the ability to become invisible when humans get out their cameras. It is like the believers know that they will never find evidence of a living creature so they have to make it mythical - that way they have their bases covered.

Old 08-16-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:

They don't want to. They Try to keep them coming back next week.

Old 08-18-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
They don't want to. They Try to keep them coming back next week.
All the mystical shows have to do "night investigations" so they can "go green" and add drama to the program. Such programs are admittedly entertaining to an extent, and lots of people like them. They are nowhere near a scientific investigation though ... merely for entertainment, and the gullible will believe them.

Old 08-18-2018, 07:44 PM

And for the naysayers to call them the gospel and used to refute.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:39 AM

102,092 posts, read 107,215,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The Patterson film, the Wholly Grail of BF believers, was shot in broad daylight in northern California. I presume the beast was headed for Idaho (so we get back on subject). I do want to point out, that while all true believers worship that film, that most hunt for BF at night.

Since that film and without any good daylight pictures of BF; why did the believers turn to night hunts? It's like this three and four toe description the believers toss in to infer that there are 'different species'. Or when they attribute alien technology to something that looks and acts supposedly like a wild beast. This 'creature' howlers and throws rocks and scares outdoorsmen out the woods at night, when it cannot be photographed; but it possess spaceships, portals to other dimensions, and the ability to become invisible when humans get out their cameras. It is like the believers know that they will never find evidence of a living creature so they have to make it mythical - that way they have their bases covered.
"Holy Grail", lol. The Patterson film enthusiasts ignore the various debunkings that are on the internet. There's a photo of Patterson in the Bigfoot suit, holding the head in his arm. There's slow footage of the original film, zeroing in on the bottom of one foot, in which it's clear it's a BF costume, with something like a light leather or felt underside to the foot. It's weird, how they cling to the Patterson film, even though it's been shown to be fake.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:23 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,021,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Holy Grail", lol. The Patterson film enthusiasts ignore the various debunkings that are on the internet. There's a photo of Patterson in the Bigfoot suit, holding the head in his arm. There's slow footage of the original film, zeroing in on the bottom of one foot, in which it's clear it's a BF costume, with something like a light leather or felt underside to the foot. It's weird, how they cling to the Patterson film, even though it's been shown to be fake.

Of course I am aware of all that; but it does not seem to stop them. Maybe it is because they love to chase their monster at night and it's hard to get good daylight pictures with the stars out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal