Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2018, 08:54 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,021,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
We went into a huge Box culvert on a state hwy. Approximate 200 ft wide across the road and it was 10x10 concrete and about 50 ft below the roadway. Dry inside and you cannot see through it ! Just about 15 ft inside we found a pile of fresh Wild Lettuce. We didn't have any guns so we backed out and left. Last year a buddy went there and got growled at from back in the dark. He had no light and he sure was shook up. Get out there and check some box culverts yourself. They will also hide out under bridges. Either way you need a person on each side of the culvert or bridge.

If they truly are your BF's then you should be able to find hairs, poop, and soil samples for DNA testing and start an official investigation. Since you know exactly where they hide; could you please set up some good quality trail cameras so that we do not have to argue over an old, poor quality, Patterson film anymore? Would you not like to be the one that proves the existence of Big Foot and throws mud in the face of all of us skeptics? Don't miss your chance for the last laugh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 10:29 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,912,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Brownie salad? OK, explain this; how did BF know what to do with wild lettuce!
All God's creatures like to get a little buzz on.

https://youtu.be/cQtLeUrn8hM
https://youtu.be/OU-2_qngf6I

Old 08-26-2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
All God's creatures like to get a little buzz on.

https://youtu.be/cQtLeUrn8hM
https://youtu.be/OU-2_qngf6I

If elephants can get drunk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwbxDceZbs); I guess so can BF!

You would think they would then hold still for one good picture!

Old 08-26-2018, 03:02 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If they truly are your BF's then you should be able to find hairs, poop, and soil samples for DNA testing and start an official investigation. Since you know exactly where they hide; could you please set up some good quality trail cameras so that we do not have to argue over an old, poor quality, Patterson film anymore? Would you not like to be the one that proves the existence of Big Foot and throws mud in the face of all of us skeptics? Don't miss your chance for the last laugh!

Any knows that you don't set up cameras on public property or private property that you have no control over.

find hairs, poop, and soil samples for DNA testing and start an official investigation.

Who would start this official investigation? Who would pay for it? Why would i want to do this? I don't want to prove anything at all. I don't want to lose my privacy. I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what i know and have experienced and seen and read .

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PLEASE.

Who would start this official investigation? Who would pay for it?

Old 08-26-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Any knows that you don't set up cameras on public property or private property that you have no control over.

find hairs, poop, and soil samples for DNA testing and start an official investigation.

Who would start this official investigation? Who would pay for it? Why would i want to do this? I don't want to prove anything at all. I don't want to lose my privacy. I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what i know and have experienced and seen and read .

Who would start this official investigation? Who would pay for it?

You are in a better position to answer that question than I am. You spend your time trying to convience us that there is such a creature. You have 'friends' that bury the creatures without removing one hair. You constantly mention Idaho State University professor Dr. Jeff Meldrum as if you know him personally. Even if you don't; would that not be a starting place if you had solid evidence. You come on here and always turn everything back on the skeptics - we are not making these claims (you are).

Years ago we had a fairly large American Chestnut tree growing at our hunting camp. Of course most American chestnut trees were wipped our years ago by a blight. So I contacted a Professor at Penn State that was studying the trees and trying to reintroduce hybrid trees into our forest. She got back to me immediately and she was going to use our tree as part of her study. Unfortunately ours died of the blight before she got a chance. The moral of the story is to reach out and somebody will help you if you have evidence. I sent my professor a package of leaves, small limbs and pictures of our tree so she could make a positive identification.

Point of the story is to pack up your hairs and poop and send it to Dr. Meldrum and I bet it would not cost you a dime (if it turns out it is what you claim it is). Get yourself a good pooper scooper!

Old 08-26-2018, 05:37 PM

Wide mouth frogs sit on the bank croaking but do nothing.lol

Old 08-26-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Wide mouth frogs sit on the bank croaking but do nothing.lol
Quit croaking and get collecting!

Old 08-27-2018, 09:19 AM

You have ignored or don't read enough to know the Meldrum is doing a DNA project in Britain because i am told that only 2 labs in the USA ARE LICENSED TO process Primate DNA.

YOU CONTACT MELDRUM AND YOU PAY ALL THE COSTS. YOU WANT SO MUCH. Kinda like put up or shut up, isn't it? I don't know Meldrum nor any of the western people at all.

Old 08-27-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
You have ignored or don't read enough to know the Meldrum is doing a DNA project in Britain because i am told that only 2 labs in the USA ARE LICENSED TO process Primate DNA.

YOU CONTACT MELDRUM AND YOU PAY ALL THE COSTS. YOU WANT SO MUCH. Kinda like put up or shut up, isn't it? I don't know Meldrum nor any of the western people at all.

It isn't me that has to contact anybody! You are making claims about piles of lettuce; not me. If you cannot document any of your 'contacts/sightings'; then it does not qualify as proof of anything. Document your claims, get somebody to support your work and continue your investigation, and then come back with your proof. If Meldrum will not test your samples; find somebody else. Try writing/emailing Bryan Sykes, an Oxford University geneticist (https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gor...cience-bigfoot). But if he isn't interested; try somebody else. I cannot take any evidence to anybody because it is all third hand information and no tangible evidence - it's all in your court.

Like I said previously I had contacted a professor at Penn State that verified that I did indeed have a true American Chestnut growing on our camp's property. I sent her pictures, leaves and small branches so she could make a proper investigation: https://news.psu.edu/story/436464/20...oost-molecular. This is what you have to do. If Meldrum is only in it for the money; find somebody else. You are the one that wants us to believe; help us believe - do the work!

Old 08-27-2018, 11:11 AM

YOU FORGET THAT ON THIS FORUM IT IS ACCEPTED THAT BF EXIST.

i DON'T WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ANYTHING AT ALL. I WANT YOU TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND GO SEE FOR YOURSELF. I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OR BELIEVE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal