Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 08:33 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,007,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Given that technology has greatly improved since those days, why dont we see many fake bigfoot videos made today, those that receive the same level of scrutiny the patterson footage did?

I do not believe it was a guy in a suit, mainly due to the walking gait study and the muscle movement that can be seen in the footage, if thats a suit, its EXTREMELY good for its time, and it should be considered, nothing even remotely close has been done since (thats a BIG one)!

You want a few 'fake' Bigfoot video to scrutinize go to Jack Link's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmMnaBkZLw

As far as your Holly Grail Patterson film; he said he did not know what speed he made the video. Then, with everything else we know about him and his crew, it is very easy to dismiss that film as a fake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 06:08 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,179,437 times
Patty was real and she died shortly after the video. They killed several that day and skinned one and freaked out about it and buried them with a backhoe borrowed with out permission. John Greene and others didn't tell how it actually happened.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Patty was real and she died shortly after the video. They killed several that day and skinned one and freaked out about it and buried them with a backhoe borrowed with out permission. John Greene and others didn't tell how it actually happened.

If 'Patty' was buried there is still viable DNA evidence. For 'believers' there is your true Holly Grail. Of course there is always the chance that the DNA does not support your theory. That is why so many of us do not believe any of this. Every time you supposedly have evidence; it disappears. It looks like your side does not want anybody to know the truth because that way the myth can live on.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:39 AM

4,654 posts, read 4,092,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

As far as your Holly Grail Patterson film; he said he did not know what speed he made the video. Then, with everything else we know about him and his crew, it is very easy to dismiss that film as a fake.
#4 confused me. I had no idea bigfoot went to the beach.

This series of very well-shot and scientific videos showed me otherwise.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
#4 confused me. I had no idea bigfoot went to the beach.

This series of very well-shot and scientific videos showed me otherwise.

What confused me about the commercials is why their BF did not grab the Jack's Links?

Old 07-01-2018, 07:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,464,865 times
Quote:

Everyone knows that is fake, no one has ever claimed it was real, its advertising for beef jerky.

Considering how computer and digital technology is so advanced these days...where are the 'fake' bigfoot videos that someone is claiming is real (that is SO good, it cannot be debunked?). There should be LOTS of them???

Old 07-01-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Everyone knows that is fake, no one has ever claimed it was real, its advertising for beef jerky.

Considering how computer and digital technology is so advanced these days...where are the 'fake' bigfoot videos that someone is claiming is real (that is SO good, it cannot be debunked?). There should be LOTS of them???

Of course we know that!

Almost everybody in America carries a cellphone today. Most of those cellphones can shoot better pictures than the expensive camera that Patterson used. How many hunters and wildlife lovers have trail cameras set? How may drones are flying and recording videos? How many security cameras are recording all the time? There is no reason to not have great photographic evidence; other than the creature does not exist.

I used to be on the road traveling 100,000 miles each year as a commercial truck driver. In the winter time I would love to scan the hills for signs of wildlife. The leaves are off the trees and you can see anything moving for a very long ways away. You can even spot deer trails hundreds of yards away. Commercial truckers are not the only ones with good visibility; you also have the low flying aircraft and they can see wildlife a long ways away when there are no leaves on the trees. Big Foot's world is smaller than it ever was in the past. If they existed; they are now dead - we have no proof they are alive.

Old 07-02-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
If 'Patty' was buried there is still viable DNA evidence. For 'believers' there is your true Holly Grail. Of course there is always the chance that the DNA does not support your theory. That is why so many of us do not believe any of this. Every time you supposedly have evidence; it disappears. It looks like your side does not want anybody to know the truth because that way the myth can live on.

Patty and five others were buried in a sandy creek bed. The area no longer eve n looks the same after years ans years of floods. John Green and another guy showed up the monday in Vancouver after the supposed friday incident and showed the video to some college professors. They SUPPOSEDLY flew into the site from Canada by small plane on the FRIDAY MORNING. The DENSITY ALTITUDE prevented the from flying out that evening. Think back at how films were developed back then. There were hardly any film processors around back then and the turn around time was about 2 weeks. I purchased the article of the visit from the vancouver newspaper. I have posted this before and all the naysayers just ignore it!

MYTHS? I don't care about them nor further them along. These things can come and go through some Portals into another dimension. IMO. Steven Hawking say that Parallel Dimensions are real.

We that actually get out there and see them and their habitat just consider all naysayers as a "Why care what they say? They don't do anything anyway.So we don't get upset. Don't think that i am badmouthing ANY POSTERS ON THIS FORUM. Experienced people can spot a HOAXER REAL quick.

Field corn is tosseling in the Midwest and these creatures love the corn. Walk the creeks and ditches and waterways of corn fields and you just might get a great surprise. Wear absolutely no Camo.

Old 07-02-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Of course we know that!

Almost everybody in America carries a cellphone today. Most of those cellphones can shoot better pictures than the expensive camera that Patterson used. How many hunters and wildlife lovers have trail cameras set? How may drones are flying and recording videos? How many security cameras are recording all the time? There is no reason to not have great photographic evidence; other than the creature does not exist.

I used to be on the road traveling 100,000 miles each year as a commercial truck driver. In the winter time I would love to scan the hills for signs of wildlife. The leaves are off the trees and you can see anything moving for a very long ways away. You can even spot deer trails hundreds of yards away. Commercial truckers are not the only ones with good visibility; you also have the low flying aircraft and they can see wildlife a long ways away when there are no leaves on the trees. Big Foot's world is smaller than it ever was in the past. If they existed; they are now dead - we have no proof they are alive.
You will have very little if any success from DRIVEBY BIGFOOTING. Compares to Driveby fishing. I can spot a Coyote sitting at 400 yards. Can you? You need a sharp eye and not have in your mind of looking for a BF standing in full view. They stand back in the brush and you usually only get a bit of a sideview.

I know of many people that have photos and only show them to trusted people so as to prevent ridicule.

Last edited by Versatile; 07-02-2018 at 09:11 AM..

Old 07-02-2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You will have very little if any success from DRIVEBY BIGFOOTING. Compares to Driveby fishing. I can spot a Coyote sitting at 400 yards. Can you? You need a sharp eye and not have in your mind of looking for a BF standing in full view. They stand back in the brush and you usually only get a bit of a sideview.

I know of many people that have photos and only show them to trusted people so as to prevent ridicule.

Do you have any idea of how many square miles you can survey in the winter when the leaves are off the trees and you are traveling 100,000/year? I was not the only trucker on our roads; there are others! That is not even counting the cars; that might not have the same advantage of the truckers that sit higher. Of course then we have small aircraft and what they can see when the leaves are off the trees. Even our satellite photography is improving all the time. Bigfoot is out of hiding spaces.

The thing that drives us nuts is all the claims that it is still out there and nobody can produce any proof. The vegetation is too thick; but you can drive a backhoe there to bury the creature! Give us a break or give us something to sink our teeth in! Speculations and third party claims mean nothing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal