Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 11:57 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,159,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Do you have any idea of how many square miles you can survey in the winter when the leaves are off the trees and you are traveling 100,000/year? I was not the only trucker on our roads; there are others! That is not even counting the cars; that might not have the same advantage of the truckers that sit higher. Of course then we have small aircraft and what they can see when the leaves are off the trees. Even our satellite photography is improving all the time. Bigfoot is out of hiding spaces.

The thing that drives us nuts is all the claims that it is still out there and nobody can produce any proof. The vegetation is too thick; but you can drive a backhoe there to bury the creature! Give us a break or give us something to sink our teeth in! Speculations and third party claims mean nothing!
I told you the truth. Get out in the woods on foot if you want to see one. All the naysayers won't go see for themselves even when invited. Come to Kansas City and out at night on an adventure you won't forget.

]Do you have any idea of how a BF can and does hide out in the open? You have no idea as to how many tree stumps you thought you were looking at and was a BF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2018, 12:39 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,772,776 times
Bigfoot is not a mythical being who exists in the mind of believers.

It is a physical being who exists in the memory of those who have seen it.

Millions of words, either pro or con, written by people who have never seen a Bigfoot are just Farts and Smoke.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:43 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,421,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I told you the truth. Get out in the woods on foot if you want to see one. All the naysayers won't go see for themselves even when invited. Come to Kansas City and out at night on an adventure you won't forget.

]Do you have any idea of how a BF can and does hide out in the open? You have no idea as to how many tree stumps you thought you were looking at and was a BF.
I agree with you, as I know people in very rural areas of my state (ky), that have seen these things plenty of times. They know what to look and listen for. Its almost commonplace in some areas to know they are out there.

But I think there is some other aspect to bigfooot/ sasquatch, something odd/ bizarre, that explains why we cannot find any evidence or get video/pictures of them. Im not claiming to know what that is, not even close, but I do believe there is something strange going on in relation to them, or their nature so to speak.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I agree with you, as I know people in very rural areas of my state (ky), that have seen these things plenty of times. They know what to look and listen for. Its almost commonplace in some areas to know they are out there.

But I think there is some other aspect to bigfooot/ sasquatch, something odd/ bizarre, that explains why we cannot find any evidence or get video/pictures of them. Im not claiming to know what that is, not even close, but I do believe there is something strange going on in relation to them, or their nature so to speak.
The only proof will be a body. Once again i say there are many many people that have photos and will only show them to trusted friends. Why would i want to show my photos to a non believing truck driver etc that thinks they can drive the freeways at 70 mph and see a BF. We think people that think like that experienced people in the woods. All they will do is call them fake and act so smug to their friends and the laugh at you.

A great example of assuming. Some truck drivers have seen them. Considering a the millions of miles driven by trucks i consider it a waste of time other than to kill time while driving. You might see something very interesting but you just went by it a 70 mph and if you stop it is already gone back behind you.

Old 07-02-2018, 01:30 PM

Hey fisheye. Put your eye on this lol and tell us where they are and what they are.

Can you spot these undercover animals? 99% of participants have struggled to do it - SportPreacher

Old 07-02-2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
If 'Patty' was buried there is still viable DNA evidence. For 'believers' there is your true Holly Grail. Of course there is always the chance that the DNA does not support your theory. That is why so many of us do not believe any of this. Every time you supposedly have evidence; it disappears. It looks like your side does not want anybody to know the truth because that way the myth can live on.

What i have been told is that there are only two labs in the USA licensed to process Primate DNA.

Old 07-02-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

My cousins in Arkansas say the same thing. They say that you start messing with them and then they will mess with you. Most are very quiet about talking about them. My cousins never mentioned them when we were growing up. aFTER I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT THEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE WOKE UP ABOUT 2 AM AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A PERSON WAS ON TOP OF HIS MOBILE HOME and running the length of it. DARN CAPS! sorry.He now asks me questions because he is interested but wants nothing to do with them.

Old 07-02-2018, 07:05 PM

18,754 posts, read 17,966,022 times
Quote:
Hey fisheye. Put your eye on this lol and tell us where they are and what they are.

Can you spot these undercover animals? 99% of participants have struggled to do it - SportPreacher

What does any of that have to do with proving a BF lived in Idaho?

As far as your comment to spend more time in the woods; I spent more time in the woods when I was younger. I also still belong to a hunting camp with 650 acres that is surrounded by thousands of acres of untouched land. But I never surveyed as much land as I did every year as a trucker. Looking for wildlife was the way I killed time for a million and half miles.

We go around in circles on BF. Most of the time you or the other believers talk about a friend of a friend that knows something. We are far past that. Supposedly thousands of people have seen one; but not one of you has one good picture or physical evidence. If you want us to believe; produce the evidence and let the scientific community scrutinize it.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
What does any of that have to do with proving a BF lived in Idaho?

As far as your comment to spend more time in the woods; I spent more time in the woods when I was younger. I also still belong to a hunting camp with 650 acres that is surrounded by thousands of acres of untouched land. But I never surveyed as much land as I did every year as a trucker. Looking for wildlife was the way I killed time for a million and half miles.

We go around in circles on BF. Most of the time you or the other believers talk about a friend of a friend that knows something. We are far past that. Supposedly thousands of people have seen one; but not one of you has one good picture or physical evidence. If you want us to believe; produce the evidence and let the scientific community scrutinize it.

You said "If you want us to believe; produce the evidence and let the scientific community scrutinize it." That's just it. We don't care what you believe.I know what i know and have seen and experience. I have been screamed at. trees shook, and rocks thrown at us. That was so much of a Rush after that great experience you look at things different. That is why we don't care.

I made you an offer, You up for it?

Old 07-03-2018, 10:39 AM

18,754 posts, read 17,966,022 times
Quote:
You said "If you want us to believe; produce the evidence and let the scientific community scrutinize it." That's just it. We don't care what you believe.I know what i know and have seen and experience. I have been screamed at. trees shook, and rocks thrown at us. That was so much of a Rush after that great experience you look at things different. That is why we don't care.

I made you an offer, You up for it?

I have had rocks thrown at me while I was fishing; then the kids ran off! I have had the brush shake and then I was dusted by a 12 gauge shotgun; but he apologized and it only stung! Both gave me a Rush and it was a great experience to live through without too much pain. I have also been attacked by two rabid animals; but neither managed to bite me before they met their end. That was also a rush that was not expected.

None of that proves or disproves Patty was ever where you said it was. If somebody has time to bury one of these creatures; they have time to produce scat, blood, a patch of hair or one small piece of evidence - even one good picture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal