Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 07:46 AM

2,741 posts, read 2,979,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextland1 View Post
I v been with alien channeling messages for a while, such as Bashar and Datre channeling.
Datre belongs to Seth group which channeled by Jane Roberts long time ago.

They all mentioned the multiple universes, limited realities , whatever we believe /or imagine ,it exists.

by shifting our vibration, we can shift to another reality.
or by editing the "hologram"picture, we can change the reality. the reality is hologram.

but science hasn't proved yet, I talked to a few occult people or mediums, some agree, some don't.
My third eye not totally open yet , but by astral projection I v seen something.

How do u view these?
It's demonic/dealing with evil spirits, and you should really rethink doing it before something really bad happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 02:35 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,911,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Here’s my take. Opening yourself up to letting something in is NEVER a good idea. People lie. Demons lie. And it’s all fun and games until the stuff hits the fan.
Agree 100% with this.

Old 01-20-2018, 01:46 AM

6,908 posts, read 6,818,560 times
It is interesting that there are people who seek these voices in their heads and there are also people who believe there is a Voice of God (along with other Gifts) which is/are a spiritual gift.

I wonder if anyone really knows what is the difference and who can tell. I am willing to wager the priest of the church cannot tell a "good" one from a "bad" one.

So...it probably all boils down to the content produced and the feeling of the entity being experienced.

Old 01-20-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It is interesting that there are people who seek these voices in their heads and there are also people who believe there is a Voice of God (along with other Gifts) which is/are a spiritual gift.

I wonder if anyone really knows what is the difference and who can tell. I am willing to wager the priest of the church cannot tell a "good" one from a "bad" one.

So...it probably all boils down to the content produced and the feeling of the entity being experienced.
It's easy to tell a "good one" from an evil one: The "good one" IE: from God can NEVER lie, and anything they say will happen, 100% the way they say it. The "evil/bad one" LIES, and what they say/prophesy will never happen 100% the way they say it will. The problem is that MOST (probably 99.999%) of this channeling and such is demonic or delusion. So anybody that does this, does it at their own peril.

It is seriously dangerous, and normally won't end well for the person that instigates it.

Old 01-20-2018, 09:05 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
It's easy to tell a "good one" from an evil one: The "good one" IE: from God can NEVER lie, and anything they say will happen, 100% the way they say it. The "evil/bad one" LIES, and what they say/prophesy will never happen 100% the way they say it will. The problem is that MOST (probably 99.999%) of this channeling and such is demonic or delusion. So anybody that does this, does it at their own peril.

It is seriously dangerous, and normally won't end well for the person that instigates it.
What do you mean the 'good ones' can never lie? according to the bible its God himself that will send a strong deception upon the people, so they will believe a lie.

Old 01-20-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What do you mean the 'good ones' can never lie? according to the bible its God himself that will send a strong deception upon the people, so they will believe a lie.

That's ONLY to the unsaved people left on Earth during the end-times 7 year "Tribulation" period, after the church saved people are Raptured into Heaven. We aren't quite there as of yet.

Until then, only lying spirits, IE: Demons respond to the so-called "channeling" and such.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
That's ONLY to the unsaved people left on Earth during the end-times 7 year "Tribulation" period, after the church saved people are Raptured into Heaven. We aren't quite there as of yet.

Until then, only lying spirits, IE: Demons respond to the so-called "channeling" and such.
If they are demons being summoned, why has nothing bad happened to the people doing the channeling?

Old 01-22-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If they are demons being summoned, why has nothing bad happened to the people doing the channeling?

Who says it hasn't? They already seem to have you believing it's not them doing this. At least you are still questioning it, which is good. Also, demons are playing the VERY "long con". Deception and turning as many people away from believing God's grace through Jesus dying on the cross for their sins is their ultimate aim. Every little bit they do works to deceive people, and turn them even slightly towards that ultimate goal.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Who says it hasn't? They already seem to have you believing it's not them doing this. At least you are still questioning it, which is good. Also, demons are playing the VERY "long con". Deception and turning as many people away from believing God's grace through Jesus dying on the cross for their sins is their ultimate aim. Every little bit they do works to deceive people, and turn them even slightly towards that ultimate goal.
I do think its possible demons are using the popularity of UFOs and aliens in an attempt to draw people away from God and the truth, I think eventually they will put on a big show and try to convince everyone that advanced aliens created us and our planet and God had nothing to do with it. ALOT of people would fall for this hook line and sinker if they saw some good smoke and mirrors evidence of it, this could also lead to organized religion being outlawed, if our powers that be thought it may upset our new found creator gods that we are still worshiping another god for something they did.

Old 01-30-2018, 08:00 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,818,560 times
I dont think religious beliefs are appropriate here in this thread.
If there is a God, then it is probably a God of aliens too. If there is no God, then we are all in the same boat and we are doomed. I have no doubt that ancient man called anything he did not understand "God" because of the amazing things which a civilisation thousands of years ahead of us can achieve.

I want to speak to someone who does alien channeling. There are many, many questions I want to ask and which could really sort out how much they want to be co-operative and how much they have their own agendas.

Maybe we can find one such person on here who claims to speak to aliens and believes they are pro-human rather than anti-human.

There are many accounts of writing seen on craft which could be interpreted and which would help humans to decypher the language.

There are technologies which could be given for example which would help humans to pollute their planet less and which would allow the people to be free of government and big industry control.

There are so many things which would indicate what agenda is being pushed on us.

I have been a spiritualist in the past and I know that some entities do not answer directly. They wrap up their answers in pseudo-babble and "wise words" which seem wonderful but are actually a load of trash. Ones which make us feel important and more "use" or of value to humankind are particularly dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal