Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 06:46 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,449,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I dont think religious beliefs are appropriate here in this thread.
If there is a God, then it is probably a God of aliens too. If there is no God, then we are all in the same boat and we are doomed. I have no doubt that ancient man called anything he did not understand "God" because of the amazing things which a civilisation thousands of years ahead of us can achieve.

I want to speak to someone who does alien channeling. There are many, many questions I want to ask and which could really sort out how much they want to be co-operative and how much they have their own agendas.

Maybe we can find one such person on here who claims to speak to aliens and believes they are pro-human rather than anti-human.

There are many accounts of writing seen on craft which could be interpreted and which would help humans to decypher the language.

There are technologies which could be given for example which would help humans to pollute their planet less and which would allow the people to be free of government and big industry control.

There are so many things which would indicate what agenda is being pushed on us.

I have been a spiritualist in the past and I know that some entities do not answer directly. They wrap up their answers in pseudo-babble and "wise words" which seem wonderful but are actually a load of trash. Ones which make us feel important and more "use" or of value to humankind are particularly dangerous.
Lets say we do find such a person and the aliens agree to give mankind some of this super technology, lets say as an example, they show us how to build an engine that runs on tap water or compressed air...think about the negative consequences to the energy industry and all the people that rely on that industry for their income! Something like that would devastate the global economy overnight.

An alien race may be no different than our govt or large industry, in that they would seek to control us, they would need things to hold over our heads, leverage so to speak. They would never give the public a technology that is 'too good'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 07:38 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,531,429 times
How do people know if a god or any other entity is good or evil, sane or insane? I've identified evil entities on more than one occasion. At least one of them had fair power, but not enough to harm me.

Old 02-04-2018, 06:50 AM

6,901 posts, read 6,807,149 times
Quote:
Something like that would devastate the global economy overnight
Yes, I think it WOULD cause an economy crash. But... only for a short while, while industry adapted to new products and unlimited energy availability. Imagine what opportunities would be available to inventors if we were not hndicapped by the price of energy.

This is fear-of-change speaking, but I think we need to be able to change so that we can develop.

Old 02-04-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Yes, I think it WOULD cause an economy crash. But... only for a short while, while industry adapted to new products and unlimited energy availability. Imagine what opportunities would be available to inventors if we were not hndicapped by the price of energy.
This would only work if they could meter usage to the public though. Teslas power distribution technology was suppressed and classified because it could not be metered out to the public, individuals could basically 'tap' into this energy for free.

If it was that good and would make so much money, why do they still hold many of these technologies in classified status? Point is, they do this for a reason.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:13 AM

6,901 posts, read 6,807,149 times
OK, they do it for a reason but ONLY because people want to profit from their discovery. If folks who discovered something as revolutionary as free energy would allow it to be owned by everyone, then the government could not keep it under wraps and secret.

Actually, there are plenty of patents which show a way to obtain free energy and there are plenty of people out there who are developing them in their garages. The information is out there but we are all too lazy to make the device to give us the energy for free.

All you need is an aerial, a ground rod and a few components. The old telegraph engineers knew how to do it because the batteries they were using had dried up and were useless, yet the power was still flowing to the telegraph lines. Sometimes it was just too much and killed people.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:44 AM

Quote:
OK, they do it for a reason but ONLY because people want to profit from their discovery. If folks who discovered something as revolutionary as free energy would allow it to be owned by everyone, then the government could not keep it under wraps and secret.

Actually, there are plenty of patents which show a way to obtain free energy and there are plenty of people out there who are developing them in their garages. The information is out there but we are all too lazy to make the device to give us the energy for free.

All you need is an aerial, a ground rod and a few components. The old telegraph engineers knew how to do it because the batteries they were using had dried up and were useless, yet the power was still flowing to the telegraph lines. Sometimes it was just too much and killed people.
'The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951'.

This was designed and created to suppress any new technology that had the potential to either be too destructive to industry/economy or impacted Govts ability to exert its authority. This act is still in force today and surprisingly you can search the database on various technologies this act has suppressed...its pretty amazing to look over some of these things!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal