Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 01:44 PM

100 posts, read 68,696 times

Advertisements

FACT
We did move out
I share it because it's informative
It's free to share stuff here
It counters miss-information
Activity albeit way less than the Bothell home still happens at the new place.
New stuff I find, we find gets shared.

Non Fact.

Stuff was caught on video. Not by me but by other organizations and teams.

This is a paranormal community therefore I share paranormal things. Especially, especially if it's poltergeist related.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 03:33 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,480,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkingBlythe View Post
What I am really interested in is the Tallmans ghost, a ghost which terrorized a family after they
bought a seemingly innocent bunk bed from a store. The bunk bed was not an antique or did it have a
sordid history, but the hauntings were so bad, that they had the bed crushed with a steam roller
at a garbage dump.

I watched the episode of Unsolved Mysteries which featured this as a kid, and it scared the daylights out
of me. Among other things, it caused a clock radio with an analog dial to go back and forth through
the stations by itself, a lunch pail to fly out of the father's hands and smash a lamp on the other side of the
living room, and caused a fog to appear on the floor, with an apparition in it, which scared a relative or friend who was sleeping on the floor to keep watch over the kids pale, out of his wits, and speechless!

I have been trying to find the episode on line for years, through all channels, but they got this
episode locked up good!

Possible the episodes unavailable due to the families unwanted attention after the airing on Unsolved Mysteries.

in: Unsolved Mysteries Wiki
Tallman House

Tallman house.jpg
Tallman House
Case File: Tallman House
Date: February 1987
Description: The Tallman House is depicted as a one-floor suburban home. It is unknown if the house in the clip was was actually the Tallman's former residence.

Investigations: None

Extra Notes: The case was featured as a part of a Halloween episode that aired on October 26, 1988. The Tallmans were beset by unwanted attention as a result of earlier ghost hysteria, which they did not seek. They had turned down a lucrative tabloid offer about their experience as they did not think it right to make any money off their children's misfortune. The Tallmans agreed to share their story with Unsolved Mysteries under three conditions: they were censored during the interview, their children's names were to be protected by alias and that all reenactments of their experiences be done by actors playing the Tallman family.
The Tallman House activity was described in greater extent in the book, "Haunted America" by Michael Norman and Beth Scott, but at no time in their research do they link the hauntings to a bunk bed. The activity is instead linked to the property as being located on or near former Native American burial grounds.

Tallman House | Unsolved Mysteries Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

http://dinosaurdracula.com/blog/unso...eries-special/

Last edited by virgode; 02-08-2018 at 04:06 PM..

Old 02-08-2018, 04:04 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,480,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
FACT
We did move out
I share it because it's informative
It's free to share stuff here
It counters miss-information
Activity albeit way less than the Bothell home still happens at the new place.
New stuff I find, we find gets shared.

Non Fact.

Stuff was caught on video. Not by me but by other organizations and teams.

This is a paranormal community therefore I share paranormal things. Especially, especially if it's poltergeist related.

We came here, we listened to Keith's story. We talked to a priest. That priest told us something quite phenomenal, that there was evidence, or he believed, Keith's home was built on settlements of people who had passed away and they could still be here,"

Same with the Tallsman house I just posted #12.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:53 PM

100 posts, read 68,696 times
So much, you don't know, or can never know.

What you call nonsense, in other respective circles is being called confirmation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal