Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 12:19 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,902,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
How do you know they are aliens. They might have been here first.

I do agree: This makes no logical sense whatsoever.
Or they will be here after us. #timetravel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2020, 03:54 PM

19,229 posts, read 15,097,938 times
How did I miss out on all this fun? I'm Rh-negative and I've never heard of any of these theories.

Old 01-27-2020, 08:55 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,026,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
How did I miss out on all this fun? I'm Rh-negative and I've never heard of any of these theories.
Where have you been?!

Old 01-31-2020, 08:46 AM

7,134 posts, read 4,971,954 times
Before you guys spend any more time arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, maybe you should learn that people who are Rh+ have a certain protein on the surface of their RBCs that is not present in Rh- people. That protein is also found in Rhesus monkeys (hence the designation as Rh Factor.)...So alien intervention would not add Rh- to our genome.

Old 01-31-2020, 04:22 PM

19,229 posts, read 15,097,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I believe we are all forgetting Travis Walton also. He and the work group out in the woods with him that night have taken multiple lie-detector tests and all of them passed to the satisfaction of the authorities. I think Travis has taken at least 5 tests.

There are videos of implants removed by Dr Roger Lier who died in 2014. He removed 16 or 17 items from people and they were analysed properly. Some had radio frequencies coming from them and some actually moved away from the scalpel as he was trying to remove them.

Abductions are real. It runs in families and lasts for generations with some abductees being taken frequently often multiple times per week or month.

Dr David Jacobs (ufoabduction.com) has written books on it, the latest being "Walking Among Us" where his research has uncovered the fact that alien abductions may be working towards a takeover of our Earth by hybridization.

Abductee women are becoming pregnant and then at 11 or 12 weeks the fetus disappears without any trace of being pregnant. No hormones left, nothing. This has been noted by hospitals.
Omg, this is so funny. My SO and I once tried to attend an appearance by Jeff Bridges at the University of Santa Barbara. He was sold out, so we reluctantly decided to go ahead and listen to a "UFO/alien expert" who was appearing the same night. We thought it might be interesting or at least entertaining. Your posting his name here, it sounded familiar and reminded me of that night, so I looked him up. We're convinced it's the same person.

Anyway, it seemed pretty hokey. Partway through the presentation, we were practically rolling our eyes. He started a video of an "implant extraction." As so often happens, right at the critical moment, the camera starts going in and out of focus, the view is obstructed, etc. I'm not familiar with him otherwise, but we left feeling totally shafted after paying, I think, $10 to see him. Sorry, I'm just relating our experience with him.

But I have to say, something else that is also kind of funny (to me): I already mentioned that I'm Rh-negative. Well, one time I kept feeling like something was imbedded in the bottom of my foot, near the heel, but I couldn't remember stepping on anything. I tried and tried to get in there and see what was bugging me, but I could never find anything. I don't remember what ended up happening with it.

Also, I've had at least two, maybe more, instances of what I think people call "sleep paralysis," or something like that, where I wake up, but, for the life of me, I can't open my eyes. I also feel intense sleepiness and urge to fall back asleep, but the eyes thing (and reading about alien abductions inside your house!) makes me panic, and I fight for everything I'm worth to stay awake. Again, I don't really remember how it ends; whether I fall asleep again or manage to somehow open my eyes.

Even so, I don't actually believe I have alien DNA, or have been abducted, or "tagged." ... I don't think.

Old 02-01-2020, 02:41 PM

36,970 posts, read 40,949,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
Before you guys spend any more time arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, maybe you should learn that people who are Rh+ have a certain protein on the surface of their RBCs that is not present in Rh- people. That protein is also found in Rhesus monkeys (hence the designation as Rh Factor.)...So alien intervention would not add Rh- to our genome.
That protein is also ancient and ubiquitous.

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-g...ctor-evolution

Old 02-02-2020, 01:18 PM

19,603 posts, read 20,054,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
That protein is also ancient and ubiquitous.

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-g...ctor-evolution
This is just the same old stuff though, and it doesn't say anything about Rh negatives

Old 02-13-2020, 12:24 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,523,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Omg, this is so funny. My SO and I once tried to attend an appearance by Jeff Bridges at the University of Santa Barbara. He was sold out, so we reluctantly decided to go ahead and listen to a "UFO/alien expert" who was appearing the same night. We thought it might be interesting or at least entertaining. Your posting his name here, it sounded familiar and reminded me of that night, so I looked him up. We're convinced it's the same person.

Anyway, it seemed pretty hokey. Partway through the presentation, we were practically rolling our eyes. He started a video of an "implant extraction." As so often happens, right at the critical moment, the camera starts going in and out of focus, the view is obstructed, etc. I'm not familiar with him otherwise, but we left feeling totally shafted after paying, I think, $10 to see him. Sorry, I'm just relating our experience with him.

But I have to say, something else that is also kind of funny (to me): I already mentioned that I'm Rh-negative. Well, one time I kept feeling like something was imbedded in the bottom of my foot, near the heel, but I couldn't remember stepping on anything. I tried and tried to get in there and see what was bugging me, but I could never find anything. I don't remember what ended up happening with it.

Also, I've had at least two, maybe more, instances of what I think people call "sleep paralysis," or something like that, where I wake up, but, for the life of me, I can't open my eyes. I also feel intense sleepiness and urge to fall back asleep, but the eyes thing (and reading about alien abductions inside your house!) makes me panic, and I fight for everything I'm worth to stay awake. Again, I don't really remember how it ends; whether I fall asleep again or manage to somehow open my eyes.

Even so, I don't actually believe I have alien DNA, or have been abducted, or "tagged." ... I don't think.
The phenomenon is that a lot of RH Negative people are famous. Including a majority of the US Presidents. Which is why I believe that Aliens are studying people who are RH- to figure what makes them special.

RH- is very rare but somehow not rare with the US Presidents.

Old 02-16-2020, 09:18 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,392,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Thank you for sharing this! Not much info here on cd about Rh negatives I see, I guess not everyone can be as cool as us.
Yep! And if you’re B- negative you’ll get a kick out of your “blood family”. Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp, and on and on.

Old 02-16-2020, 10:46 AM

11,925 posts, read 8,250,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
Yep! And if you’re B- negative you’ll get a kick out of your “blood family”. Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp, and on and on.
Uh-oh. Sounds like trouble.

A- here. Jimmy Carter, O.J. Simpson and Brittany Spears.

Looks like a lot of top rock musicians are O-.

The rarest other than RH null is AB-.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal