Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 11:59 AM

723 posts, read 999,389 times

Advertisements

In other words, is it true the -RH people that their DNA ends at about 50-75,000 years ago? That -RH was alien DNA when it was introduced into Humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2018, 02:18 PM

2,855 posts, read 6,464,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailCT View Post
In other words, is it true the -RH people that their DNA ends at about 50-75,000 years ago? That -RH was alien DNA when it was introduced into Humans.
I've heard this theory on Ancient Aliens, but cannot state whether or not it is true. But here is an interesting article about RH Negative types, who seem to be predominantly from the Basques & Berbers.

Where is rh negative blood most frequent? - Rhesus Negative

Old 01-25-2018, 05:32 PM

6,908 posts, read 6,818,560 times
People who are RH negative need to check their siblings and parents to find out if they are (or some of them) are RH -ve too.

I think I remember reading that it has been allegedly found that sometimes an abduction can cause RH negativeness where there is not any in the immediate family.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:19 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,544,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
People who are RH negative need to check their siblings and parents to find out if they are (or some of them) are RH -ve too.

I think I remember reading that it has been allegedly found that sometimes an abduction can cause RH negativeness where there is not any in the immediate family.
Unfortunately, there is no evidence that there has ever been an alien abduction—none.

Old 01-26-2018, 06:20 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Unfortunately, there is no evidence that there has ever been an alien abduction—none.
Actually there is. I can provide links to numerous doctors that have went on the record about finding strange electronic devices implanted in people who have claimed to be abducted.

The Betty and Barney Hill case, they had detailed knowledge of a star system that was not yet known about, how else would they have learned this if no one on earth had this information yet?

Old 01-26-2018, 07:11 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Actually there is. I can provide links to numerous doctors that have went on the record about finding strange electronic devices implanted in people who have claimed to be abducted.
Finding strange electronic devices is not proof of aliens.

Also, where are these devices?
Quote:
The Betty and Barney Hill case, they had detailed knowledge of a star system that was not yet known about, how else would they have learned this if no one on earth had this information yet?
I do not think the Hill's are believable at all. The map was not detailed, proves nothing and is very generic. Despite what you stated information about star systems was in fact available. The Hill's story changed and even Betty and Barney's accounts were different.

The on thing I pulled from the Hill case is that I felt sorry for Barney.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:43 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,477,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Finding strange electronic devices is not proof of aliens.

Also, where are these devices?

I do not think the Hill's are believable at all. The map was not detailed, proves nothing and is very generic. Despite what you stated information about star systems was in fact available. The Hill's story changed and even Betty and Barney's accounts were different.

The on thing I pulled from the Hill case is that I felt sorry for Barney.
Who else would be secretly implanting tracking devices in these people though? and in the manner in which its being done?

I dont know what is done with the devices once they are removed, but I doubt you would ever see it on the news.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:48 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times
Quote:
Who else would be secretly implanting tracking devices in these people though? and in the manner in which its being done?
First I would have to believe that devices were being implanted and that they were being implanted in the manner that it is claimed that it is done.

Then I would not look to something that we do not know exists or not, I would look at what we know does exist and go from there.
Quote:
I dont know what is done with the devices once they are removed, but I doubt you would ever see it on the news.
It is easy to make a lot of claims if you do not have to present evidence.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:01 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,043,377 times
I am an Rh - person & both my parents are Rh positive. Within the last 2 years it was determined that out of 2 generations containing 28 family members, I am the only Rh negative descendant from the 4 grandparents. Both grandmothers were Rh positive, bringing the known total to 1 in 30. The 2 grandfathers are unknown but neither fathered any Rh negatives out of the 10 combined children of my parents generation.

In fact, the only probable Rh negative ancestor to be found anywhere is one 5th Generation paternal grandfather, who’s own father immigrated to the US from Germany in 1857: An Ashkenazi Jew who posed as a Lutheran.

This discovery solved two uncompleted, attempted deathbed confessions from my paternal grandmother & her sister, as both had stated “There is something you need to know about our family ...” & then died that night before ever revealing what it was.

Genetically speaking, the odds of the Rh negative trait (recessive) manifesting itself after 5 generations is literally almost impossible. In fact, when I was first confirmed as Rh negative in 1985, it was considered to discount my father for paternity.

The world-wide incidence of Rh- is around 13%. It is found in 9-13% of northeastern & Atlantic Europeans. It is found in 4-8% of Mediterraneans , Southern Europeans & Middle Easterns. It is found in less than 4% of sub-Saharan Africans (discounting colonization of s Africa) & Asians.

Only two populations will have up to 19% incidence: The Basque & the Ashkenazi Jews. North America has an incidence of 13-15%.

Blood type is one of the least mutateable genetic traits, yet mutation is the only theory available as to its origin. And there has not been a scientific consensus that this is the case. In fact, the evolution of Rh negative blood as a mutation is complicated by the fact that Rh negative mothers, before the development of Rhogam, could only deliver a firstborn Rh positive child, as all subsequent Rh positive children would die shortly after birth, having succumbed to hemolytic disease when the antibodies developed during the first birth would attack the blood cells of future babies.

Yet the Rh positive trait is the dominant trait. This was, in fact, how I first honed in on that 5th generation ancestor; I looked for when the pattern of only children raised by parents who had multiple pregnancies. It was difficult, given high infant mortality rates in general & that genealogy research is done “backwards”, via the living.

There is some speculation that it may have been introduced by the now-extinct Neanderthal race.

Rh positive blood types evolved from primates. In fact, The “Rh” stands for Rhesus, as in the Rhesus monkey. Rh negative means “non-primate origin”.

There are theories that it’s origin may be linked to a Biblical discrepancy where two distinct human races are mentioned:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

There were giants in the earth in those days; *(translated as the Nephilim in both the Catholic Bible & the Jewish Tanakh )* and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown
Genesis 6

This biblical reference occurs right before the story of Noah’s Ark & interestingly continues afterwards by referencing the Ashkenazi Jews. Who are also known as German Jews.

The tribe of Ashkenaz; the son of Gomer, who was the son of Japheth, who was the son of Noah. Anthropological evidence of linguistics notes that the land given to “Gomer” was called “Gormania”. And linguistically evolved into “Germany”.

Now; good luck if you wish to further investigate this point of origin! This gets very dicey, despite the advent of DNA technology, as genetically pinpointing those immediate descendants of Noah, could answer the thousands of years old question of “Who are God’s chosen people & who are the rightful inhabitants of Israel?”

Right now, there is a battle of the Holy War being fought in some of the most scientifically advanced laboratories of the world, backed by the financial contributions of religious & political (some militant) organizations. So ...

Alien origin:

The aforementioned Nephilim race (the giants), are thought by some to be the aliens who built the Pyramids in Egypt. There is anthropological evidence that the Basque were involved with the construction of Stonehenge.

Due to some actual physical characteristics of Rh negatives, such as incidence of extra vertebrae & lower body temperature, some have theorized that both the Nephilim & Rh negatives are of Reptilian, or Annunaki, descent. As Neanderthals were known to have taller stature than the other HomoSapien groups, one could wonder if there was a translational error regarding “giants” with “the tall people”.

There is also there more recent historical oddity that Hitler became obsessed with the blood groups, with a particular emphasis on Rh negatives. At one point, the Ashkenazi Jews were selected for the concentration camps designated for scientific experimentation. The most notable of those being his dedication to mass vaccination.

Due to scientific research of mean IQ rates associated with specific races, he was thought to view the Ashkenazi as a direct threat to his “master race” theory (Hitler was Rh positive). Given the suspicion that Rh negatives have a higher incidence of adverse reaction to immunization & given that many vaccine formularies relied on Rhesus monkey seed lots, you might see in what direction this is headed.

My personal dilemma is that having Rh positive parents means that I had to have inherited one negative allele from both maternal & paternal sides & all I can find is one 5th Generation paternal ancestor. My mother, as a 1st Generation American born Greek, contributes only a 4-9% incidence possibility for her 50% of “me”. I’m leaning towards her paternal grandfather as he was reported as having been what is called an “Adonis Greek”: A 6’4”, blonde haired & blue eyed Greek. (?)

Old 01-30-2018, 10:32 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,911,440 times
Quote:

I have no ideas about implants (the pix I've seen look like hunks of metal crud rather than engineered mechanisms), but multiple astronomers have shown that the star map is bogus:

Betty and Barney Hill's UFO Star Map and Their Alien Abductions: | Astronotes

We also now know that memories that are "recalled" under hypnosis are suspect, because of the lability of memory and the suggestion involved in hypnotic trance. See:

The truth about hypnosis and memory - Uncommon Knowledge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal