Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 05:04 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,212,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We don't know how close the creature is to the camera. Could be a huge telephoto lens. Just saying.

There are a lot of bigfoot impersonators out there. Like the guy who put on a gorilla suit, and ran in front of a cop car at night on a country road, a regularly-scheduled patrol. People are becoming heavily emotionally-invested in trying to convince people Bigfoot is real.

OTOH, we have a member here from British Columbia, who swears a group of Bigfoots appeared out of nowhere, in an area "known" for them, when she and her women friends held their drumming circle out in the wild. This is not a lady I'd call a nutcase or a liar, going by her posts since I began following them. IDK.
I think it is very funny that some believe every word she said as if it were the gospel. I and many other BF people think she is full it.IMO. You have the right to think what you want. I think she is a very good writer and story teller. BF Forums in British Columbia says she is just making up stuff.In your own words "a nutcase or a liar. When it is a writer then is it really a lie? Were this to have actually happened then i can say that anyone i have talked to has never ever heard or seen anything like this.I really like the part about the BF's up on the hill were females and were saluting the women down below. How does she know that the creatures were not just sick and tired of hearing these drums for 3 days?

Just as with humans no BF looks just like the others. Short ones tall ones, old ,young etc. Les has put his reputation on the line with his photos.I trust that he is legitimate.

The only thing that will prove the question is a body. As many say. I have no desire to provide one.
5 pages of denials. lol I got my grins
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 07:53 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,212,855 times
Originally Posted by coschristi. //www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...-result-3.html

Ten reasons why pyramids are NOT the result of exraterrestrial contact

I really like this post about pyramids. Pretty close description about BF.

I believe there are things that my eyes won’t see & my ears won’t hear.

And once, my eyes & ears both saw & heard something impossible. But it was real. It moved the air around me with a percussive force so strong that my ears popped & I was knocked backwards.

You don’t have to believe me ... I have no evidence. But I do know one thing: There is something out there that we missed. It’s been hiding in plain sight this entire time. And as it exists in this world it is bound by the same rules of our existence & it has its own ecological footprint that we have misinterpreted.
--------------
Everything except the ears popping and staggering backwards. More like the chest vibrating when they scream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal