Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 09:07 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,157,019 times

Advertisements

Just for grins. What is your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzOjOGizKX0

https://bigfootbase.com/bigfoot-revi...-bigfoot/2017/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2018, 12:32 PM

8,425 posts, read 10,836,898 times
Phony as hell.

How come no shot of it before getting the head shot?
Looks like a Halloween mask to me.

Bob.

Old 02-23-2018, 01:32 PM

22,825 posts, read 28,049,079 times
Fake. That's a decent mask. But it's a mask.

Old 02-23-2018, 02:29 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,832,515 times
Very latex-y, especially the crinkles around the eyes, and these don't move when he blinks. The bags also don't move when he blinks. The blink is very hard, as if he's pulling against something (something attached, i.e. latex glued on) to get his eyes to close. He's blinking inside a mask.

Old 02-23-2018, 03:45 PM

18,754 posts, read 17,961,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Fake. That's a decent mask. But it's a mask.
It's a lot easier and cheaper to buy just the mask!

We are told over and over again that BF only gets filmed when it want to get filmed. In this video the 'creature' is so close to the camera; but holds still so the camera can capture just the right head shot.

In this day and age there is not reason that we do not have great pictures - if BF ever existed. 200 million smart phones in the US and this is all the 'believers' can come up with! Of course none of them are suffering from lack of imagination!

Old 02-24-2018, 09:30 AM

3,179 posts, read 2,091,984 times
You can see it’s not an animal eye, it’s human. I hope the guy wasn’t trying to pass this off as a real Bigfoot!

Old 02-24-2018, 09:44 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,416,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Very latex-y, especially the crinkles around the eyes, and these don't move when he blinks. The bags also don't move when he blinks. The blink is very hard, as if he's pulling against something (something attached, i.e. latex glued on) to get his eyes to close. He's blinking inside a mask.
How do you know what a real big foot looks like?

Old 02-24-2018, 12:20 PM

102,052 posts, read 106,836,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It's a lot easier and cheaper to buy just the mask!

We are told over and over again that BF only gets filmed when it want to get filmed. In this video the 'creature' is so close to the camera; but holds still so the camera can capture just the right head shot.

In this day and age there is not reason that we do not have great pictures - if BF ever existed. 200 million smart phones in the US and this is all the 'believers' can come up with! Of course none of them are suffering from lack of imagination!
We don't know how close the creature is to the camera. Could be a huge telephoto lens. Just saying.

There are a lot of bigfoot impersonators out there. Like the guy who put on a gorilla suit, and ran in front of a cop car at night on a country road, a regularly-scheduled patrol. People are becoming heavily emotionally-invested in trying to convince people Bigfoot is real.

OTOH, we have a member here from British Columbia, who swears a group of Bigfoots appeared out of nowhere, in an area "known" for them, when she and her women friends held their drumming circle out in the wild. This is not a lady I'd call a nutcase or a liar, going by her posts since I began following them. IDK.

Old 02-24-2018, 10:01 PM

18,754 posts, read 17,961,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We don't know how close the creature is to the camera. Could be a huge telephoto lens. Just saying.

There are a lot of bigfoot impersonators out there. Like the guy who put on a gorilla suit, and ran in front of a cop car at night on a country road, a regularly-scheduled patrol. People are becoming heavily emotionally-invested in trying to convince people Bigfoot is real.

OTOH, we have a member here from British Columbia, who swears a group of Bigfoots appeared out of nowhere, in an area "known" for them, when she and her women friends held their drumming circle out in the wild. This is not a lady I'd call a nutcase or a liar, going by her posts since I began following them. IDK.
Roughly two thirds of the population has smartphones that can take pretty good pictures. It is one thing to say you saw something and it is another thing to prove it. Like the time my wife and I spotted a mountain lion in a state that has no mountain lions - we had no proof and I could not get a Game Commission officer to look for signs and tracks to verify our sighting. Without the proof it is just a report and nothing more. While I have told many people of our sighting; that does not mean that everybody has to believe without that proof. One good video picture, or one little clump of hair or one little glob of poo would do with today's DNA testing. This has gone on for so many years and our world gets smaller every year as technology improves. We need tangible evidence.

Old 02-24-2018, 11:59 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,832,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do you know what a real big foot looks like?
I don't, but I have to guess that it is capable of blinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal