Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 05:57 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,464,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
This is veering off topic. Attacking each other’s country isn’t productive.
ocpaul20 has been pointing the finger at the US, CIA and NASA for years on this forum, while using the information they provide....it would be unfair if the rules change now.... I believe he was even the first to point the finger at the US in this thread....even though this is NOT a US matter but it is a Chinese matter.

Old 03-11-2018, 12:10 PM

8,473 posts, read 10,886,509 times
The next thing I expect to see is pictures blasted all over the news, and internet of "the" plane sitting on the ocean floor.
It will be nothing but photoshop images, trying to be passed off as the real thing.
One would have to be completely naive to not think this company is going to give up the chance for 70 million bucks.
More than likely they have already purchased used plane parts from plane salvage yards, and are working on them to make them look like they found the wreckage.
More than likely they will have videos of parts supposedly dragged from the deep. and being loaded on to their ship.
I expect this with in the next month or so.

Obviously they have all the pertinent information they need about the plane, such as model number, serial numbers etc,
It would be nothing to put those on the parts they are going to be dumping into the ocean, only to recover them with the cameras rolling.
People would do just about anything for 70 million big ones.

Bob.

Old 03-11-2018, 02:15 PM

Meant to correct the word "not" in the second sentence.
Tried to edit it out but couldn't.

Bob.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:54 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I know it is a wild accusation but I think these days with all the false-flag operations we have had over the years, it is easy to manafacture stuff to look as if it comes from wreckage and the government organisations are quite capable of doing this if they want to.

All you have to do is to go to an aeroplant scrap yard, find a piece of wing or tail etc from a similar plane without a part number on it. You then go to the list of parts from the missing item and and stamp one of those part numbers on in according to what part it is.

This is exactly what you know the accident investigators will do - they will also go to the list of parts for that missing plane and try to match up the part numbers. voila a match.

What we need is a complete and definitive list of the cargo and background check of the people on board. For example, gold and precious items are often moved by regular airplane flight as well as small items of sensitive electronics/machinery. There were some employees from an important Silicon Valley company going back to China for example who are now missing. There were also cargo of li-ion batteries in the hold too I believe which might have causd problems.
I think you need to back up your theory by giving us the facts as to how many of this type aircraft have been sent to a scrap yard and where the scrap yards are. How many are previously crashed or has the aircraft had too many hours? I would like you to show your proof as i am required to do. The die that stamps the part numbers at the factory can easily be verified by comparison vs a fake die

Old 03-30-2018, 09:38 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,151,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I think some clarification is needed here.
When this aircraft was first reported missing, I "saw" exactly what is in the picture I posted in my earlier post.
For years now, I have the ability to see beyond our every day life.

Now, when this aircraft was reported missing, I had an immediate vision(with in seconds) of the aircraft being drawn into a huge spacecraft, The large, what appeared to be cargo door, opened, and the aircraft was placed in the belly of the spacecraft, the doors closed, and the craft sped away at incredible speed.
I didn't take this from some sci- fi movie, this is actually what I witnessed at the time of the plane's disappearance.

Bob.
Thank God, someone else had the same vision. I have no history of predictive vision or psychic ability but you describe the exact vision I had at the time. However, in my vision I did not get the impression that the "spacecraft" was of otherworldly origin. I saw in vivid detail the larger craft descending into a volcanic crater rising from a jungle terrain. I offer for your consideration that the abductors were not aliens but, rather, others who share and have shared this planet with us from their advanced world in the underground.

Old 03-30-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Thank God, someone else had the same vision. I have no history of predictive vision or psychic ability but you describe the exact vision I had at the time. However, in my vision I did not get the impression that the "spacecraft" was of otherworldly origin. I saw in vivid detail the larger craft descending into a volcanic crater rising from a jungle terrain. I offer for your consideration that the abductors were not aliens but, rather, others who share and have shared this planet with us from their advanced world in the underground.
Unlike you, I have extensive experience with what you term "predictive vision".
Over the past 15 years, I have had over five, and they have all resulted in exactly what My vision described, right down to the type, and color of clothes worn by people who came up missing, and their fate.

I have no doubt this aircraft was taken in the manner I have described.

Bob.

Old 03-30-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think you need to back up your theory by giving us the facts as to how many of this type aircraft have been sent to a scrap yard and where the scrap yards are. How many are previously crashed or has the aircraft had too many hours? I would like you to show your proof as i am required to do. The die that stamps the part numbers at the factory can easily be verified by comparison vs a fake die
I hope you are not so naive to believe that the company doing the search would be above paying someone in the manufacturing company some big bucks to get it's hands on a stamping device.
We are talking 70 million dollars, and any one would do anything to safeguard that potential windfall, including false parts, and numbers.

Bob.

Old 03-31-2018, 07:39 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,188,097 times
I think you are so naive to believe that the Hoax could be perpetrated because it would involve many people not connected to the company and in several countries. You need to tell us what scrap yard and what aircraft it came from. The stamping device is very unique because it is the one used at the factory. NOT just one purchased from the company that made them. Please tell us the 5 steps of this hoax.
1. Who planned it
2. How many people involved
3. What country are they operating out of?
4. Which MH370 did the fake part come off of?
5. Where is the aircraft the part came off of?

I found for you that 7, 777's have crashed in the past before MH370 went missing. Which one did the part come from? How did they change the part number?
IMO Your hoax idea is only that.

Last edited by Versatile; 03-31-2018 at 08:09 AM..

Old 03-31-2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I hope you are not so naive to believe that the company doing the search would be above paying someone in the manufacturing company some big bucks to get it's hands on a stamping device.
We are talking 70 million dollars, and any one would do anything to safeguard that potential windfall, including false parts, and numbers.

Bob.
Do you have any proof to back up any of your claims? There are multiple countries with strong interest here so start off explaining that away with some evidence. Funny thing is that the Chinese have the largest stake in this and our local anti-American propagandist has not even mentioned the Chinese at all.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
And you would like us to believe these half dozen pieces weighing lots more than human bodies, somehow floated to the surface, while lighter bodies and cargo never did?
Bob what are the weights of the pieces, not that it matters because many things heavier than a human body float on water. As a matter of fact even human bodies float on water in the right circumstances. But you mad this odd claim so I would like to know the weight of these half dozen pieces that weigh lots more than human bodies. You made a specific claim so you should be able to provide the information and source(s). I see no reason that an honest person would withhold this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.