Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 01:09 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
well, i was following along until you insinuated "its racist".. Thats about the stupidest thing Ive ever heard
It is racist,and obviosly so. I will explain it a third time, since you didn't read it the first two.

No one talks about how the Parthenon or the aqueducts of Rome were built by aliens, only things built by Epyptians and Mexicans. If white people create a miracle of science, it is expected. If Egyptians do it, it had to be aliens helping them. This is really not at all difficult to understand.

By the way, pretty comical that you have to tell me that you stopped following at the very end of my post, which is where most, dare I say all, stopped following.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
nobody knows how the pyramids were built, except the Egyptians and the Aliens and they ain't talking.
And I wil repeat this yet again: actually, we do. We have found remains of the ramps. We have found the workers quarters. There are ancient paintings showing the use of rope gangs to erect monumental archtitecture in egypt. We even know some of the tricks they used, such as wetting the sand. Most of the pyramids in Egypt are made from limestone, which is not hard to cut.

We do know how they did it. We know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 02:01 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

And I wil repeat this yet again: actually, we do. We have found remains of the ramps. We have found the workers quarters. There are ancient paintings showing the use of rope gangs to erect monumental archtitecture in egypt. We even know some of the tricks they used, such as wetting the sand. Most of the pyramids in Egypt are made from limestone, which is not hard to cut.

We do know how they did it. We know.
the ramps could have been built but never used by the aliens just to mess with us.

Old 03-22-2018, 09:45 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
Quote:
As already explained, it is racist because no one atttributes the miracles of Greek and Roman science to aliens, only Egyptians and Mexicans.
Both the Greeks and Romans had great respect for the ancient Egyptians, as ancient to them as the Greeks and Romans are to us. Herodotus wrote extensively about Egyptian embalming. After Alexander conquered Egypt he gave the country to Ptolemy, one of his generals. He and his successors (all named Ptolemy as well) adpted Egyptian culture and religion. After the Roman conquest Egyptian religion became very popular in Rome. I must mention that eighteen hundred years later Napoleon was just as captivated. The world was breathless after the discovery of Tutankhamen. No one has ever disputed the extraordinary beauty and craftsmanship of its artifacts.

Old 03-22-2018, 11:27 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,931,036 times
It blows my mind that people think aliens or the supernatural had anything to do with the pyramids in the first place.

Old 03-23-2018, 10:46 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
It blows my mind that people think aliens or the supernatural had anything to do with the pyramids in the first place.
Well, this is the unexplained mysteries and paranormal forum. Kind of the thing here.

Old 03-23-2018, 11:06 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,942,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
I think it all started with Chariots of the Gods:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_...amid_of_Cheops

Old 03-24-2018, 07:29 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,653,398 times
I might believe that Alien Technology was required to build the Pyramids if they were still standing, being built point-side down. That would be an engineering feat!

Last edited by RP2C; 03-24-2018 at 07:30 AM.. Reason: Sp.

Old 03-24-2018, 05:17 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Well, this is the unexplained mysteries and paranormal forum. Kind of the thing here.
Denial is not the same as unexplained. A person now knowing something that others know does not mean unexplained.

Old 03-26-2018, 11:06 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Surprised no one has brought up the Sumerians, and what they had to say about 'visitors' from other places.

Old 03-26-2018, 01:39 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,101,553 times
Quote:
Just want to get this off of my chest.
Why?

Quote:
2) NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY USED
Evidence would be finding an ancient powersaw, a laser cutter, an anti-gravity machine, etc. And no, we haven't. Merely declaring something impossible is not evidence of anything.
That’s a bit ethnocentric ...

Quote:
3) PYRAMIDS ARE VERY BASIC STRUCTURES
The masive pyramids of Egypt, Mexico and elsewhere are amazing due to sheer size, but there is no great science behind them. Building a structure with a wide base and a narrow top is the easiest way to do monumental architecture. THAT IS WHY THEY APPEAR ALL OVER THE WORLD. Structures that open up interior space are far more difficulit to build. There is more science in, say, the Pantheon, than any Pyramid anywhere.
Bullcrap.

I look at the Pyramids & I see an intriguing representation of architecture, astronomy, geodesy, metrology, physics, linguistics, mathematics, theology & chemistry ... from an ancient civilization. And it raises more questions for me rather than answers.

You look at the Pyramids & you see ... a construction site?

Quote:
NO ONE FROM PYRAMID BUILDING CULTURES EVER CLAIMED THAT ALIENS BUILT THEM.
We don't find any passages from Kufu thanking little green men. Nuff said.
Khufu?

Assuming you would look for him to speak through his hieroglyphics, you are correct.

Despite being allegedly apathetic to diety, he does thank Isis an awful lot. And Ra. Marvin the Martian, however, is MIA.

Quote:
9) THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT WE HAVE EVER BEEN VISTIED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS
Debate it if you want. Not one crashed spaceship. Not one alien body. Not one piece of avanced technology. Etc. No evidence.
10) THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT EXTRATERRESTRIALS CAN VISIT US
Quantum 4th dimension? Who knows?

I believe there are things that my eyes won’t see & my ears won’t hear.

And once, my eyes & ears both saw & heard something impossible. But it was real. It moved the air around me with a percussive force so strong that my ears popped & I was knocked backwards.

You don’t have to believe me ... I have no evidence. But I do know one thing: There is something out there that we missed. It’s been hiding in plain sight this entire time. And as it exists in this world it is bound by the same rules of our existence & it has its own ecological footprint that we have misinterpreted.

I assume you are familiar with the concept of “overlapping” regarding the hieroglyphics that initially seemed to be pictures of aircraft? Well, overlapping is also to blame for what we miss as well as what we think we see. If we couldn’t trust what we saw when we thought we saw a helicopter drawn 4,000 years ago; what else have we missed?

The electron microscope was invented a mere 86 years ago & now we know everything. Okay.

Quote:
And there you have it. Give your ancestors credit for doing something very cool, and never mind the space aliens. It is really dumb, insulting, and yes, racist. Note how no one needs the aqueducts of Rome to be built by aliens. Peace.
You are not being for real here & you know it.

Mesoamerican populations did not form advanced agricultural or state societies until 2,000 years after Greece, Rome & Egypt. Mesoamerican pyramids are about 1,500 years younger than the Egyptian pyramids.

And?

The Chinese had gunpowder in the 9th century & Europe did by the 13th century. Is that racist too?

Is this the “Everybody is a winner & every participant gets a medal” narrative for History now? And Science? It was bad enough, decades ago; when the scientists who were studying racial & gender discrepancies in traits were told to lose their results or have their funding pulled. Now we see the fallout from that: “When everybody is special then nobody is”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You end it with 'peace' which is supposed (I assume) to mean you dont want an argument over this thread. Thats fine, but on forums like this you generally dont get a easy time over anything, mainly because we all have such different views of how the world works (for us).
No, he wants an argument.

Quote:
Why, yes. As a matter of fact I am.
What?

Quote:
I would love an argument over this thread.
I think you just want to pick a fight, period.

Notice I’m not contesting that “Aliens did not build the Pyramids”. Just your reasoning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal