Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 02:59 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,643,608 times

Advertisements

I wanted to clean the bathtub and wanted to use a scouring pad brillo type or steel wool.

First i tried cleaning it with some Simple Green and a washcloth. I can't use harsh chemicals because I have a septic system.

So I go looking for it but I had the faucet and sink plumbing replaces 2 months ago so I moved stuff around where I usually keep the brillo pads.

I look under my sink and faucet and can't find them.

So I walk away and figure I will buy some next time I go to the store.

About an hour later I go into my bathroom and on the floor right in front of it is a brillo pad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2018, 05:27 PM

8,437 posts, read 10,859,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
I wanted to clean the bathtub and wanted to use a scouring pad brillo type or steel wool.

First i tried cleaning it with some Simple Green and a washcloth. I can't use harsh chemicals because I have a septic system.

So I go looking for it but I had the faucet and sink plumbing replaces 2 months ago so I moved stuff around where I usually keep the brillo pads.

I look under my sink and faucet and can't find them.

So I walk away and figure I will buy some next time I go to the store.

About an hour later I go into my bathroom and on the floor right in front of it is a brillo pad.
This happened to me.

He did it again.

Bob.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:04 PM

13,258 posts, read 8,344,285 times
Use a pumie (found in hardware stores). It's safe on tubs,toilets and yes even used for grills.
Never used a brillo pad on a tub unless it's made of sheer metal.

I'm gonna try and look for some money,if it shows up in my bathroom I may then confirm your experiment that desire brings the product to us

Old 03-20-2018, 09:51 PM

20,058 posts, read 18,226,732 times
Man, your guardian angel is GOOD!

My guardian angel stays distracted with, and busy doing, other things.

I keep hoping he'll get replaced with a more attentive one.

They must be busy up there!

Old 03-20-2018, 10:11 PM

102,063 posts, read 107,003,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post

Sometimes they're very busy up there. For example, immediately following 9/11, or after a massive earthquake or tsunami. Lots of new arrivals to "process". So I'm told.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:37 PM

20,058 posts, read 18,226,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Sometimes they're very busy up there. For example, immediately following 9/11, or after a massive earthquake or tsunami. Lots of new arrivals to "process". So I'm told.
I believe it.

And R4T, why would an angel like you need an angel?

Old 03-21-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Use a pumie (found in hardware stores). It's safe on tubs,toilets and yes even used for grills.
Never used a brillo pad on a tub unless it's made of sheer metal.

I'm gonna try and look for some money,if it shows up in my bathroom I may then confirm your experiment that desire brings the product to us
Yeah, it's more like a steel wool thing.

I have a small pumice stone, but it's hard to remove the build up, especially since the tub bottom edges are round, it's like using an eraser to do it.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:46 AM

The logical explanation is that while I was digging around for it in a bag that I keep under the bathroom sink it fell out and i didn't see it, but it still kind of freaked me out to just find it there out of the blue.

Old 03-21-2018, 11:53 AM

911 posts, read 259,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice

All of us have them

Old 03-21-2018, 11:55 AM

274 posts, read 235,454 times
I've had things like this happen too. Although there may be a logical explanation, I find it comforting and kind of fun to think that someone is on my side and looking out for me, even in the little things. Although, as the OP said, it can be kind of freaky when it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal