Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 10:23 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,356,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrrita View Post
The wolf was in the Witness Protection Program after testifying against Little Red Riding Hood. It's appearance was changed but the plastic surgeon messed up while doing a dance.

I personally think the so called "rancher" was a hired hitman.
The hitman,'rancher', has been getting death threats and has moved to Mexico seeking plastic surgery so he can return to buy his neighbor's ranch under a different name to continue his mission for a covert gov agency.
The dancing wolf surgeon is now residing in Beverly Hills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 11:00 AM

15,637 posts, read 26,236,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
If "Tin Foil Hat" is hate speech than "They" should also be considered hate speech. As in "They are keeping it from us" and "They would never let us know".
Mod speaking as mod here. I let that tin foil hat reference stand because it was used in reference to other forums where it’s used. On the Unsolved Mysteries board, tin foil hat is almost always used as a derogatory slam on the other poster. In other words... a personal attack. Personal attacks are against the TOS.

In conspiracy theory speak, there is always an unnamed unknown “they”. The heart of conspiracy theory is always the “They”. It’s a common thing throughout history. Us against “Them”.

If I am going to start going after the posters using “they”, there won’t be an Unsolved Mystery forum.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:00 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,570,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
"There..there wolf; there castle."
Why are you talking like that?

Old 08-12-2018, 07:07 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,482,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
If I am going to start going after the posters using “they”, there won’t be an Unsolved Mystery forum.
If people cannot use fact and be specific maybe there should not be an Unsolved Mystery forum. People who want the truth are more than happy to be clear and present facts. "They" on this forum is almost always used as derogatory slam the US Government. Maybe you should look at that. If you would allow for people to ask questions and point out nonsense maybe some of these Unsolved Mysteries would not be unresolved?

Old 08-12-2018, 09:38 AM

15,637 posts, read 26,236,833 times
Quote:
If people cannot use fact and be specific maybe there should not be an Unsolved Mystery forum. People who want the truth are more than happy to be clear and present facts. "They" on this forum is almost always used as derogatory slam the US Government. Maybe you should look at that. If you would allow for people to ask questions and point out nonsense maybe some of these Unsolved Mysteries would not be unresolved?
If you think there shouldn’t be an Unsolved Mystery Forum, take it up with the Senior Mods to have it removed. I can’t make it go away.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:19 AM

2,211 posts, read 1,570,425 times
I believe there are PLENTY of Unsolved Mysteries...

I enjoy talking "what if?" With fellow posters. Some offer rational explanation... I think these are very appreciated, though I think there are events that cannot be explained with what we know.

The Rendlesham Forest UFO encounter is one such that comes to mind.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,572,470 times
Quote:
If you do not like the board, no one is forcing you to visit it, CD has many other boards with other topics.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:35 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,010,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Why are you talking like that?

Go watch the movie "Young Frankenstein", and all will be revealed...

Old 08-15-2018, 01:25 PM

78,318 posts, read 60,504,089 times
The world is full of unsolved mysteries.

A Coy\Wolf\Dog mix could be extremely *abnormal* in appearance to a regular wolf.

Ever seen a Corgi-Shepherd mix? Well they'd sure stick out in a pack of German Shepherds that's for sure.

I'm sure if there is genuine interest then someone took a DNA study.

Old 06-16-2022, 03:18 AM

13,607 posts, read 10,016,316 times
This is really sad.

I'm just glad the farmers around here don't get excited, and use guns. My dog is part Dingo, part Alsatian, and quite a bit Collie. These types of dogs like to go adventuring, alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal