Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 11:49 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
And the implications of this are.....? The pilot was still alive at that point? He'd deliberately depressurized the cabin? Help me out, here.

What did the article say about the Vietnamese pilot's observations, when he was dispatched to check on the plane, still flying east or Northeast at that point?
I am curious what would remain of a plane if a suicidal piolet deliberately flew a plane that size straight down into the ocean at full speed (400 to 600 mph?). How much would be left?

Old 06-17-2019, 12:10 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And there were no dreams of alien kidnapers in that information? I love the way a vision or dream has taken this tragedy so far afield. The same supportive of that vision all believe in government conspiracy and they question every bit of evidence offered; but they have no evidence of their own and they get upset when questioned (like we should assume every dream of theirs is fact). I would rather stick to the reality of what we know in the real world and simply the plane has not been found in a very large ocean. I am sure that someday this mystery will be solved.
I've been surprised at the extent to which the various bits of the plane washing ashore in Africa have been met with denial.

Old 06-17-2019, 11:16 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
And there were no dreams of alien kidnapers in that information? I love the way a vision or dream has taken this tragedy so far afield. The same supportive of that vision all believe in government conspiracy and they question every bit of evidence offered; but they have no evidence of their own and they get upset when questioned (like we should assume every dream of theirs is fact). I would rather stick to the reality of what we know in the real world and simply the plane has not been found in a very large ocean. I am sure that someday this mystery will be solved.
Obviously , you are referring to me, and I can tell you outright, it was not a dream.
I was wide awake listening to the news broadcast of the event, and the reporter only got as far as "A plane had disappeared in flight".
That was when I had a vision of what happened to the craft.
Also, I had a clear "look" at the name "Malaysia " on the plane as the reporter was giving details of the event.
If you go back to the threads concerning this event, I posted a picture of the exact vision I had at the time the plane disappeared.

If you would go back and read the threads dealing with this disappearing aircraft, you would see the visions I have had over the years ,for the most part , have been 100% correct.
There is no reason to believe I am not right on this one.

At the risk of repeating myself, I find it strange that pieces of this plane apparently surfaced while things on the plane that were much lighter, never did.
No papers, clothing, luggage, cell phones, freight, or bodies ever surfaced anywhere, but heavier water soaked parts to the plane surfaced?

I believe the plane did in fact wind up in the ocean after being jettisoned from the space craft, after it was no longer of any use to the abductors, and that would account for the parts being found,but there is no explanation as to why only plane parts were found, and that explanation is what I have stated from day one concerning this event.
Those aboard the airliner were taken, never to return to this planet again.
Why they were taken is open to speculation.

Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 06-17-2019 at 11:32 PM..

Old 06-18-2019, 01:42 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Obviously , you are referring to me, and I can tell you outright, it was not a dream.
I was wide awake listening to the news broadcast of the event, and the reporter only got as far as "A plane had disappeared in flight".
That was when I had a vision of what happened to the craft.
Also, I had a clear "look" at the name "Malaysia " on the plane as the reporter was giving details of the event.
If you go back to the threads concerning this event, I posted a picture of the exact vision I had at the time the plane disappeared.

If you would go back and read the threads dealing with this disappearing aircraft, you would see the visions I have had over the years ,for the most part , have been 100% correct.

At the risk of repeating myself, I find it strange that pieces of this plane apparently surfaced while things on the plane that were much lighter, never did.
No papers, clothing, luggage, cell phones, freight, or bodies ever surfaced anywhere, but heavier water soaked parts to the plane surfaced?

I believe the plane did in fact wind up in the ocean after being jettisoned from the space craft, after it was no longer of any use to the abductors, and that would account for the parts being found,but there is no explanation as to why only plane parts were found, and that explanation is what I have stated from day one concerning this event.
Those aboard the airliner were taken, never to return to this planet again.
Why they were taken is open to speculation.

Bob.
I just hope none of the passengers are suffering in anyway, I could not imagine how frightening it would be to realize you have been abducted and kept against your will, but then to realize, you are not even on the planet earth anymore...WOW, I think I would commit suicide right on the spot, the first chance I got.

Old 06-18-2019, 05:33 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
I did and they were not.

Old 06-18-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I did and they were not.
To me there is no difference between a 'vision' and a dream. From https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vision: "something seen in a dream, trance, or ecstasy" or "the act or power of imagination".

Humans have great imagination; that does not make it fact. Then there is the other problem with the number of people that have mental illness or take drugs to escape. Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the US in a given year experience mental illness according to this article: https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Ment...By-the-Numbers. Then we have about 10% of the population that uses illegal drugs: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...ionwide-trends. To top that all off; we do have people that make claims simply to make money or gain a following/improve their own image.

I am not saying that CALGUY is in these groups. But I am saying that, when there are no facts to back up an outrageous claim of an alien abduction; then we have to go with known evidence. We have all fantasized at one time or another; that does not make it reality!

Old 06-18-2019, 11:40 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
He linked a couple of his posts in one of the threads and I read them and they were as much wrong as right at best. Unfortunately my responses, and presumably the posts I was responding to, have been deleted by an admin.

Old 06-18-2019, 01:09 PM

Well, to put this to rest once again, until such time that any remains of bodies wash up as a result of this event, I will go with what I "saw".
How many of you actually believe the passengers,luggage, papers, and cargo went down with the plane?
DO YOU NOT FIND IT A BIT STRANGE THAT NONE OF THAT EVER SURFACED, BUT PARTS OF THE PLANE DID?

Not using that sentence to scream, just to make emphasis.
I believe all the above stayed on the abducting space craft, then the plane was dumped into the ocean.

You can believe what you want, and I will continue to believe what I "saw".

Bob.

Old 06-18-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Well, to put this to rest once again, until such time that any remains of bodies wash up as a result of this event, I will go with what I "saw".
How many of you actually believe the passengers,luggage, papers, and cargo went down with the plane?
DO YOU NOT FIND IT A BIT STRANGE THAT NONE OF THAT EVER SURFACED, BUT PARTS OF THE PLANE DID?

Not using that sentence to scream, just to make emphasis.
I believe all the above stayed on the abducting space craft, then the plane was dumped into the ocean.

You can believe what you want, and I will continue to believe what I "saw".

Bob.
Paper dissolves, bodies get eaten. The plastics become just part of our ocean's pollution and hard to tell what came from what.

What I find strange is that anybody would believe that aliens would take one of our planes for the humans onboard and discard the plane. It just doesn't make sense. Why stop at a few hundred and why not just take thousands of millions? Why not recycle the plane? This isn't even good science fiction writing; our imaginations can do a lot better!

So far they have found pieces of the plane. There is no reason to think anything differently other than it was a terrible tragedy and probably one carried out by a suicidal piolet.

Old 06-18-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Paper dissolves, bodies get eaten. The plastics become just part of our ocean's pollution and hard to tell what came from what.

What I find strange is that anybody would believe that aliens would take one of our planes for the humans onboard and discard the plane. It just doesn't make sense. Why stop at a few hundred and why not just take thousands of millions? Why not recycle the plane? This isn't even good science fiction writing; our imaginations can do a lot better!

So far they have found pieces of the plane. There is no reason to think anything differently other than it was a terrible tragedy and probably one carried out by a suicidal piolet.
There isn't a human on earth that could reason out why any alien force would do anything.
Just because you can't fathom a reason for alien behavior, which none of us are capable of knowing, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You are also trying to equate science fiction with an alien behavior you know absolutely nothing about.
Also how can you equate human behavior with that of an alien force?
You don't know what they may be capable of doing.
Like all humans, having never seen them, they don't exist.

"Bodies get eaten" which would leave bones, "plastics become pollution" which if found could have been traced to the aircraft.
Not all papers dissolve.
So we are left with, why did nothing float to the surface, or wash up on some shore?
Simple answer is, it was not on board when the airliner was dumped from the space craft.

There are reports that the airliner climbed to over 40,000 feet at extremely high speed, then made an abrupt turn to the left in a zig zag motion.
I don't believe there is a commercial airliner capable of this kind of sudden acceleration, especially with it's full weight, plus fuel, passengers, and freight on board.

Now, do you actually think I would come on to a public forum and allow myself to be scorned, and ridiculed if I didn't believe what I saw?
Again, it wasn't a dream.
I was wide awake, as were many, listening to the news when it was discovered this aircraft had disappeared.
Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 06-18-2019 at 11:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal