Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2018, 06:39 PM

5 posts, read 3,772 times

Advertisements

I noticed most story of having encountered spirits are usually at night or inside structures, however is it ever possible to see shadow figure or orbs in a busy (or semi busy) street?

Also do animal spirits exist? Or are spirits unisex beings that can transform/disguise as anything it wants?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 11:51 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranormal Chaser View Post
I noticed most story of having encountered spirits are usually at night or inside structures, however is it ever possible to see shadow figure or orbs in a busy (or semi busy) street?

Also do animal spirits exist? Or are spirits unisex beings that can transform/disguise as anything it wants?
I can't comment on your first question, other than to say I witness paranormal behavior in the daytime, but didn't see any sort of spirit that caused it, but later through evp, my deceased partner stated he was responsible for what I saw.
Animal spirits do exist.
As for sex in spirits, they have no sexual identity, no gender.

Bob.

Old 06-05-2018, 12:51 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Quote:
We are talking beliefs here I reckon, so you need to make up your own mind what you believe.

Personally I think paranormal stuff is perceived by folks who are a little more tuned in than the rest of us. I have never seen anything at night let alone in the day !! The people who perceive stuff can probably do it anytime. Just because the sun is not out does not necessarily mean there are no people on the street, so I guess it is the same with spirits too. We are probably only taking glimses into another reality. It is possible that some structures hold energy better than open space perhaps and that might make it easier for other beings to make the shift to our reality - if thats what they do. Some ghost hunting shows would have us believe that the more energy is available, the more manifestations they get. Certainly they report some batteries get drained sometimes.

From what I have read, it appears as if there is a 'feeling' of more male or more female. Now, this might be what they were last incarnation or more like what they prefer to be. It also seems that there is "sex" in the form of energy transfer or an exchange of energies and it is reported to be better than the physical sex we know.

Animals - Many people report seeing a spirit or feeling of a favourite dog or cat so I guess they do...

Old 06-05-2018, 08:27 AM

855 posts, read 624,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranormal Chaser View Post

I think that it's theoretically possible that even some of the people one sees
on crowded street or in a crowded room could be apparitions. It's just that
we generally don't have the time to run up to each person and poke them a
couple times to verify which side of the headstone they currently reside.

Again, theoretically.

-

Old 06-12-2018, 12:28 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times
Well, I have seen a ghost in broad daylight, and so have others I've talked to. It happens.

Mine was not a filmy thing. She looked as solid and detailed as any person, until she disappeared. I didn't know she was a ghost until she disappeared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal