U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-22-2018, 05:04 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
5,788 posts, read 4,505,844 times
Reputation: 10998

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Did they ever discuss Orgone in any of those classes?
Nope. They didn't discuss programming computers with the power of your mind when I did my graduate work in computer science, either. As far as I know, the only place you might find orgone discussed in an academic setting is a few psychology departments here & there.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-24-2018, 07:06 AM
 
21,552 posts, read 19,351,371 times
Reputation: 12141
HP Lovecraft mentioned " non Euclidian geometry " a few times in his works. "The Dreams in the Witch House" and " At The Mountains of Madness". It centered on angles of rooms and walls meeting at points which could create an opening to other dimensions and points in time. Is this what you're referring to?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 10:11 PM
 
3,692 posts, read 1,605,307 times
Reputation: 7386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am interested in sacred geometry which basically means to me that any geometrical shape which may have an effect on its environment. My interest is in mandalas, crosses, any symbols which can be shown to effect our surroundings.

As an example, pyramidal shapes have been rumoured for years to have effects on razor blades and people claim that their blades(in the days of razor blades) would become resharpened if left under a pyramid overnight.

It does not appear to make much difference what the structure is made of but it seems to be the shape and the dimensions which are important to the workings of the device.

Rather than duplicate what I said previously I have linked to another thread I started in the Weather forum (see CD topic link here) which shows how I could see this 'technology' helping to make our life better.

Does anyone feel there is anything to this subject or have any experiences in this area ?

Crop circles are geometrics and I think they are messages.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 01:52 AM
 
Location: PRC
4,531 posts, read 4,025,295 times
Reputation: 4035
Crop circles are supposed by some people to be symbols which have an effect on the surrounding countryside and people living nearby.

In a similar way to religious symbols having an effect on the people who look at them so there is an effect happening with designs impressed into the ground.

Occult societies have long-known the power and effects of symbols and they are embedded in our psyche although we dont realise it - an example is a pentagram, star of David, or a cross - all have their 'power' which is used to produce certain effects when they enter our brains.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 10:11 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
87,909 posts, read 81,736,093 times
Reputation: 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yeah...right. I said "possibly" because many people believe HAARP is used to direct energy around the world and possibly even cause earthquakes too. It is well known that universities do a lot of research for governments so I can understand if the University of Alaska are going to run it as a research centre.

So when you say it has nohing to do with the weather, how do you know and where do the government do their weather modification research?
People will believe all kinds of things. That doesn't mean you should buy into their imaginings.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 10:13 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
87,909 posts, read 81,736,093 times
Reputation: 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Crop circles are supposed by some people to be symbols which have an effect on the surrounding countryside and people living nearby.

In a similar way to religious symbols having an effect on the people who look at them so there is an effect happening with designs impressed into the ground.

Occult societies have long-known the power and effects of symbols and they are embedded in our psyche although we dont realise it - an example is a pentagram, star of David, or a cross - all have their 'power' which is used to produce certain effects when they enter our brains.
Crop circles are an art form, nothing more, nothing less. The artists who "invented" the art form back when it was new fessed up eventually. (IOW: they're no longer an unexplained mystery.) You (or others) can make up whatever stories you want to go with that. It doesn't mean the stories have any relation to reality.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2018, 03:20 AM
 
Location: PRC
4,531 posts, read 4,025,295 times
Reputation: 4035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth
People will believe all kinds of things. That doesn't mean you should buy into their imaginings
I agree. Just look at the number of people who believe in God and various messiahs.

Quote:
You (or others) can make up whatever stories you want to go with that. It doesn't mean the stories have any relation to reality.
Thanks. What exactly IS reality. Maybe you can explain it to us?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2018, 12:42 AM
 
Location: Canada
185 posts, read 54,968 times
Reputation: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am interested in sacred geometry which basically means to me that any geometrical shape which may have an effect on its environment. My interest is in mandalas, crosses, any symbols which can be shown to effect our surroundings.

As an example, pyramidal shapes have been rumoured for years to have effects on razor blades and people claim that their blades(in the days of razor blades) would become resharpened if left under a pyramid overnight.

It does not appear to make much difference what the structure is made of but it seems to be the shape and the dimensions which are important to the workings of the device.

Rather than duplicate what I said previously I have linked to another thread I started in the Weather forum (see CD topic link here) which shows how I could see this 'technology' helping to make our life better.

Does anyone feel there is anything to this subject or have any experiences in this area ?
Yes, I know sacred geometry rather well as it is basically the design of distances that relates directly to the design of time which relates directly to the design of TIME itself. It shows the exact template of the Lord when designing, time, distance and speeds.... as He harmonized all things via these ratios of design...

The template of design being PHi or the Golden Section.. I have almost innumerable articles on sacred geometry as it was what was taught in the Mystery schools and kept away from the common folks as knowledge is power..

But mandalas are different.... very different, they are labels, attractants..... used by the demonic side to attract themsleves if you use them... Solomon got into it for for called advanatge sake in building his temple, but it is not sacred geometry, and is not based on the ratios of life, but a definite perversion... and attraction medal for demons to be attracted to, specifically a specific demon.

Not something to mess with or be mez=merized by. Your choice, your responsibility.

IHS

David
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top