Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 12:11 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,569,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Going on for some time now are a lot of red/orange orb sightings. If you youtube them they are often similar. We saw 5 of them..4 made up a triangle and the fifth nearby . After 10 minutes of being silent and stationary , the 5 reddish lights went into a little dance and became 1 light and flew off. I did report that to NUFOC back in Oct. 2011.
Yep, there are 1000s and 1000s of reports exactly like this.

Seems like they form shapes, dance around, and eventually fade away, shoot off in different directions or disappear altogether. Have to wonder what the purpose is in all this, is the shape significant for some reason? Are they trying to tell us something or communicate?

Its also interesting in many of these cases, the witnesses attempt to get their attention, using a flash light or cell phone lights, usually the craft will respond to or acknowledge these attempts, so that is very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 12:29 PM

2,269 posts, read 1,635,105 times
I’m with this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o

Old 07-21-2018, 01:53 PM

15,637 posts, read 26,234,082 times
When I became a mod, I was thrilled to get assigned to this forum. I was not quite, but almost, a believer. Five years on? I’ve moved into non believer. Bigfoot isn’t real, aliens aren’t visiting us, and ghosts are still the only thing that makes sense to happen. But still, nothing out there is convincing.

Which brings me to TV.

Anything produced on TV is entertainment. It’s not meant to be taken as literal fact. That’s why a lot of ghost shows are on travel channels and not science channels. What is being produced out there is utter claptrap.

Why are the Ghost Adventurers freaked out every time something happens? You know, the very stuff they are looking for. Trust me, when I open my kitchen drawer looking for a knife, I’m not screaming with shock and fright because I found one. What they do is stupid.

And now, we have more paranormal doodads popping up. Dog people? SMH.

Old 07-22-2018, 09:27 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 19 days ago)

27,622 posts, read 16,104,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
When I became a mod, I was thrilled to get assigned to this forum. I was not quite, but almost, a believer. Five years on? I’ve moved into non believer. Bigfoot isn’t real, aliens aren’t visiting us, and ghosts are still the only thing that makes sense to happen. But still, nothing out there is convincing.

Which brings me to TV.

Anything produced on TV is entertainment. It’s not meant to be taken as literal fact. That’s why a lot of ghost shows are on travel channels and not science channels. What is being produced out there is utter claptrap.

Why are the Ghost Adventurers freaked out every time something happens? You know, the very stuff they are looking for. Trust me, when I open my kitchen drawer looking for a knife, I’m not screaming with shock and fright because I found one. What they do is stupid.

What do you think the unexplained ufo’s are? Im convinced there is something but haven’t a clue what it is exactly.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post

Which brings me to TV.

How do you explain the 2009, 490 page report to the Pentagon 'The advanced aerospace threat identification program', that goes into detail about the recovered metals and other materials, they spent taxpayer money to modify structures and also R&D into the recovered items, so much so, they learned our military would not be able to defend against this technology if it ever needed to...??

Harry Reid was quoted in the Time article saying "We now have the scientific evidence"

If these things were not coming to earth, how could they even have recovered metals and materials?

Old 07-23-2018, 07:51 AM

It seems to me that report is just like the UFOs. From what I read, it’s unissued, no one really knows what’s in it. Too much is just here-say. Can anyone cite studies in peer reviewed materials science journals of exotic, synthetic materials obtained from space? That’s not a rhetorical question, I’d like to read some of them.

It would be fascinating if we found real evidence of “something” out there and I would love for it to happen but, in the days of cheap 4K video, all we ever get are fuzzy, grainy non-desript images and stories about things unidentified or unknown.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesLucid View Post
It seems to me that report is just like the UFOs. From what I read, it’s unissued, no one really knows what’s in it. Too much is just here-say. Can anyone cite studies in peer reviewed materials science journals of exotic, synthetic materials obtained from space? That’s not a rhetorical question, I’d like to read some of them.

It would be fascinating if we found real evidence of “something” out there and I would love for it to happen but, in the days of cheap 4K video, all we ever get are fuzzy, grainy non-desript images and stories about things unidentified or unknown.
Im trying to get ahold of that report, I filed a FOIA request for it. The problem is, govt keeps it classified so none of the reviews you talked about, can happen.

The fact that this report exists at all is pretty conclusive to me, if they didnt have any of these recovered metals or materials, there would be nothing to base a report on, plus, there would not have been any need for taxpayer money to modify buildings to store it.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im trying to get ahold of that report, I filed a FOIA request for it. The problem is, govt keeps it classified so none of the reviews you talked about, can happen.

The fact that this report exists at all is pretty conclusive to me, if they didnt have any of these recovered metals or materials, there would be nothing to base a report on, plus, there would not have been any need for taxpayer money to modify buildings to store it.
Well, like I said, I’d love for us to discover something like this. There are lots of papers on cold fusion too which, once the claim was made, was researched by lots of folks. Not many know this but Bose Corp. (yep, the “speaker company”) spent millions researching that claim and found it baseless. It would have been a huge market opportunity for them if any of it were true. So, lots of published information might not be indicative of proof and until I have that ash tray, that Tyson jokingly references in his video, I’m on the sidelines, just waiting. I’m 70 years old and almost desperately hope to see one more revolution in my time here. I am getting impatient.

Old 07-24-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesLucid View Post
Well, like I said, I’d love for us to discover something like this. There are lots of papers on cold fusion too which, once the claim was made, was researched by lots of folks. Not many know this but Bose Corp. (yep, the “speaker company”) spent millions researching that claim and found it baseless. It would have been a huge market opportunity for them if any of it were true. So, lots of published information might not be indicative of proof and until I have that ash tray, that Tyson jokingly references in his video, I’m on the sidelines, just waiting. I’m 70 years old and almost desperately hope to see one more revolution in my time here. I am getting impatient.
Well, I understand what you are saying, but this report was created AFTER they had tested and investigated these materials for years, THEY came to the conclusion that our military would not be able to defend against them.

Im actually surprised they even mentioned this report, its a HUGE revelation imo, it also contradicts previous 'official govt statements' when they are asked about UFOs/ aliens, prior to this, they always said the govt knew nothing, they did not have any recovered spaceships...we know now that was a lie...they DID have recovered metals and materials and were testing them and performing R&D on them.

Old 07-24-2018, 09:28 AM

22,910 posts, read 28,237,218 times
To look at another fun side of the Conspiracy:

There are some conspiracy theorists who predict that alien attack is going to be the next big smokescreen. Remember that military industrial complex Eisenhower warned us about? That warning we have spent 70 years ignoring?

Well, the ruling elite used the commies for decades to scare us and funnel our money and security into their hands.

Once we beat the commies, the terrorists became the latest Big Baddie.

Once the hoi polloi finally get fed up with funding the never-ending War on Terror and begin telling their leaders, "Enough," that is when the aliens will supposedly attack. That will be the next Big Baddie to get everyone to give away their liberty, security, and wealth.

Or so say some conspiracy theorists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal